Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" (44410 Views)

Uganda: Bobi Wine's Supporter Kidnapped, Tortured & Dumped At Mortuary (Graphic) / Uganda bans red beret, opposition Bobi Wine's signature headgear / Bobi Wine Charged With "Annoying" President Museveni In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
He lost like a loser grin grin

UGANDA DONALD TRUMP grin

This Uganda donald trump is who the western world will support that he won but the REAL DONALD TRUMP is called a Nazist for disputing the election results
You dey mind them? Twitter was crying "human rights violation" when the Ugandan government banned them for election interference. LMAO grin
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
privaldo:

Please, stop denying your "god" Trump.
Biden is far more intelligent than Donatus Trump. Donatus Trump will only wish to be like him but can't.

All Hail Joseph Biden.
You mean creepy Joe the girl sniffer?

1 Like

Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by mariahAngel(f): 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Uzoisaga:
with your crop of young Africans, there is NO hope in sight for this shithole continent indeed. This is a 38year old giving this Dictator a fight in a country of serial Idi Amin's of this world, and you dare open that gutters you Call mouth to say 'He should go and sit down'. E DO FOR YOU OO

Am almost ashamed of your generation of youth

Na dis kind of una thinking na im land us where we dey today.
Tomorrow, person like you fit go vote Sowore because of him expertise for leading protests.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by fubsy: 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
Africa is not ready to be liberated. Nigeria inclusive!!! Shame!!!
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by privaldo: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

You, stop being a disrespectful, unreasonable id!ot!

Bobi wine still has a lot to learn about leadership and that is the truth!

Stop being a nitwit, and a retard.
If you had stated the reason for making your "silly statement" and not also downplaying the dictatorship in Uganda, there would been no need for the backlash.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by mariahAngel(f): 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
privaldo:

Stop being a nitwit, and a retard.
If you had stated the reason for making your "silly statement" and not also downplaying the dictatorship in Uganda, there would been no need for the backlash.

Well, did you ask you unhappy bitter soul?

That is what any reasonably healthy mind would've done first.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by privaldo: 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Activist001:

You mean creepy Joe the girl sniffer?

Take your L already, Donatus lost the election and there's nothing you, and your cohorts can do about it. Joe Biden will be sworn in as the President.

All Hail Joe Biden.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by privaldo: 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

Well, did you ask you unhappy bitter soul?

That is what any reasonably healthy mind would've done first.

An intelligent individual would have stated his reason in the first post, instead of sounding "vague" and expecting people to figure out why he put up such a post.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by thesicilian: 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Misterdhee1:

The Trump way nko?
Lol. Trump has a lot of African traits
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by IgboWarlord(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sadly,Museveni will rule till he dies or close to death..Since '86,na wa oooo...This people are really backward.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by hotseat: 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bobi Wine is taking a cue from Odogwu, Chukwuemeka, Donald Trump of Capitol insurrection!

Trump has already set a dangerous precedence for future elections world over to be subjected to dispute whenever a candidate loses.

On a more serious note, after being in power since 1986, Yoweri Museveni should dignify himself by stepping aside.

Haba!

Na wetin self?

Na only him dey the country?
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by broadman20: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
mariahAngel:
Bobi wine should go and take a seat!
He still has a lot to learn.

Dictatorship indeed!
I

SLAVE MENTALITY IS ONE OF THE GREATEST PROBLEMS OF AFRICANS AND IT IS SERIOUSLY AFFECTING YOU AS WILL.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by mariahAngel(f): 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
broadman20:
I

SLAVE MENTALITY IS ONE OF THE GREATEST PROBLEMS OF AFRICANS AND IT IS SERIOUSLY AFFECTING YOU AS WILL.

You clearly are not doing OK.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by lkillbrokehoes: 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
mariahAngel:
[s]Bobi wine should go and take a seat!
He still has a lot to learn.

Dictatorship indeed![/s]
Olodo! it's only indomie and plantain that's in your head, nothing else
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by SweetVibe: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Neddstark:
Very foolish statement declaring yourself president-elect. You want to use sympathy to make yourself president knowing this will evoke unrest in your country? Instead of you to go back to the books and fight for 2025 like George Weah of Liberia did, you want power now now. Because majority of the youth and your music fans support you doesn't mean you will depose a seasoned politician with all the government/armed forces support in just one contest. Now, you just made things worse for yourself, by declaring yourself president-elect. Something Atiku could not even do when he contested against Buhari. You have fought the first battle in your political career, you lost now move on and take a cue.

Social media is really deceiving alot of people that they can become powerful because of support and followership. Just like some group of Nigerians believe Aisha Yeshufu or Falz will become president in 2023.

I know some people will insult me. Those same people insulted Trump when he said he won the elections. But trust human beings, who are willing to shift their standards to suit their sentiments.
You are very wise and understand how the world operates. The type of person every leader should have as their adviser
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by mariahAngel(f): 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Olodo! it's only indomie and plantain that's in your head, nothing else

Fool! What do you know?
What's in that empty skull of yours?
What are you known for you liar?
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by broadman20: 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

You clearly are not doing OK.
o

Yes for revelling your REAL IDENTITY? WONDER WHY MOST PEOPLE HATE VISITING THE LAB?
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by lkillbrokehoes: 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

[s]Fool! What do you know?
What's in that empty skull of yours?
What are you known for you liar?[/s]
This is coming from a poor wretched dullard that only knows how to eat food, Ediot! your stupid types are the reason why Africa is still a shíthole, brainless girl
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by mariahAngel(f): 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
broadman20:
o

Yes for revelling your REAL IDENTITY? WONDER WHY MOST PEOPLE HATE VISITING THE LAB?

Revelling your identity? undecided

You mean Revealing your identity? undecided

...and the all claim to be intelligent undecided
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by lkillbrokehoes: 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
broadman20:
o

What do you expect from a dullard that lives her life on a faceless forum? the girl is just too stupid for my liking

1 Like

Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by mariahAngel(f): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
[s]
lkillbrokehoes:
This is coming from a poor wretched dullard that only knows how to eat food, Ediot! your stupid types are the reason why Africa is still a shíthole, brainless girl
[/s]

Poor wretched?? grin grin grin

YOU GO KPAI KPAI FOR MY MATTER, I SWEAR! grin
Bitter fool! grin
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by lkillbrokehoes: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

[s]Poor wretched?? grin grin grin

YOU GO KPAI KPAI FOR MY MATTER, I SWEAR! grin
Bitter fool! grin[/s]
Says a poor wretched nonentity, you are very stupid!
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by mariahAngel(f): 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Says a poor wretched nonentity, you are very stupid!

Shut up fool!
You're just a braggadocios fool!
You ain't gat nothing on me and you know it!
You claim to be rich all the time, yet a guy asked you for help to get some drugs, all you could tell him was "I'm not in Nigeria" Dude, na that day you off me!
Na private jet you been wan use wire am money ni?

2 Likes

Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by theMagnet: 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by socialmediaman: 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kriss216:
Museveni don run Bobi Wine APC style.

I'm familiar with these words. These words cost Nigeria a good man.

Continue to rest in Peace sir.

Similar words also causing a current insurrectionist president to make history in a bad way
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by theMagnet: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by lkillbrokehoes: 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

Shut up fool!
You're just a braggadocios fool!
You ain't gat nothing on me and you know it!
You claim to be rich all the time, yet a guy asked you for help to get some drugs, all you could tell him was "I'm not in Nigeria" Dude, na that day you off me!
Na private jet you been wan use wire am money ni?
If not that you are extremely stupid, do you know how many people I've helped in the real world/offline? do you know how many orphanage homes I've visited? those are the kind of people that needs my help not a faceless person that will use my money to fvck random girls and drink to stupor, if not that you don't have common sense, you would have noticed I rarely give anybody something here unless I see the person physically. were you not the same person I told to meet me in the real world and you claimed that I wanted to fight/beat you? get out of my sight please, brainless girl.

2 Likes

Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Eborty(m): 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Neddstark:

As usual, the demented scum had to quote me with insults rather than counter with reason. Blame your parents first and go screw yourself for all I care.

But, to be sincere you post made it so clear that you can't give opinion on wrong or right in a given situation like uganda's own.

As a true human being with will and integrity always stick to the right thing and please do give courage to those that have the guts to fight for what you can't stand up for.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Karmaisme(m): 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kriss216:
Museveni don run Bobi Wine APC style.

I'm familiar with these words. These words cost Nigeria a good man.
Continue to rest in Peace sir.

M.K.O I guess.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by vioment: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
We dey like drag feet to mature for Africa.

Like some people before me have said, due to dunceful Trump, every dictatorial spirit think they can do as they wish. Declaring yourself this and that doesn't mean that you are that and this.
Re: Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" by Urstinho(m): 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Someone that first came to power when you were just 1 year old and now because of one small social media followers you think you can usurp him just one political battle?

bros calm down o! there is more to politics than just social media follower ship.

go and reenforce and come back for the next elections.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May / Brazilian President Bolsonaro Fined For Not Wearing A Mask At Bikers' Rally / Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.