Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

The Only Thing That God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Thing That God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. (1785 Views)

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist / What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Thing That God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. by adoyi8: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
Can God create a rock so heavy he cannot lift it? If he can then he is not all powerful and if he cant then he cannot do all things.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Thing That God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. by 1Sharon(f): 1:43am On Jan 17, 2021
Humanoid01:

One cannot be good and bad at the same time. God is good naturally, therefore He can only do good things. So how does the fact that God cannot do bad things disprove His omniscience?

So God cannot do all things?
Re: The Only Thing That God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. by DropsMic(m): 6:58am On Jan 17, 2021
He can't make sub Saharan Africa better
Re: The Only Thing That God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. by Humanoid01(m): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2021
1Sharon:

So God cannot do all things?
God can do all things, He's unlimited.
Re: The Only Thing That God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. by ndbest650: 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
uchkochi:
The only thing that God cannot do does not exist. The worse it is with men. The easier with God. In 2 hours time heaven will come down for your sake. Expect the heaven came down testimony in 2 hours time.
Please I'm battling with a rare genetic disorder and it's life threatening. It appears to be called familial dysautonomia. I have been seeking the face of God for his intervention. I need you and all to please assist me in prayers.
Re: The Only Thing That God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. by jamesid29(m): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
ndbest650:

Please I'm battling with a rare genetic disorder and it's life threatening. It appears to be called familial dysautonomia. I have been seeking the face of God for his intervention. I need you and all to please assist me in prayers.
It is well with you in Jesus name...
Re: The Only Thing That God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. by 1Sharon(f): 11:32am On Jan 18, 2021
Humanoid01:

God can do all things, He's unlimited.

You just said that God cannot make another god more powerful than himself!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Was Jesus Painted White And Satan Black? / Jesus died for our sins 2000 years ago / Spiritual Conji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.