Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

A New Way To Make Money On Whatsapp In West Africa (free Audio) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A New Way To Make Money On Whatsapp In West Africa (free Audio) (544 Views)

3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork / Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / BBC Appoints Two Nigerians As Heads Of Language Service For East And West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Way To Make Money On Whatsapp In West Africa (free Audio) by dumahi(m): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
A West Africa-focused market research company has created a system where anyone in West Africa can easily start earning money on Whatsapp. It was done to reduce the effect of unemployment in the subregion.

Known as MIND-MONEY-MAKER MEDITATION (or Mmmmeditation) network, it's a self-paying system based on Whatsapp. You basically learn how to think out money by following audio instructions (with an access to a life line. It's TOTALLY practical based - you use the instructions to start generating a steady flow of money into your local bank account - as much as N5700 daily. So, it is LWYE (LEARN While You EARN).

At this first stage, you start from where you are physically located. You get paid directly to your local bank account. It involves no recruiting. No waiting. No foreign currency complications. So, it's well-suited for West Africans who are mostly low-tech. All you need is to follow instructions to learn financial smartness in real-time and real-life circumstances.

Everything is placed under your control with the audioinstructions as your guide (and you can also connect to a live guide). You have no boss to report to. There is no web platform involved other than Whatsapp.

Well, instead of me telling you this, I advice you to get the first audio about it FOR FREE and see for yourself. Just send 'send audio' to Whatsapp on +234—902—0744—543 and you will get the audio in your WhatsApp.

NOTE*
I know that this sounds incredible. But mind you, it is incredible but VERY REAL. Very simple too. No website or online payment processor is required. It's just you and your brain working on your environment. Very good for you especially if you are unemployed because all it needs is your time and your smartphone and your bank account number. And there is just an investment of N1,900 (Nigeria), N3200 CFA (in CFA countries) or 35 Cedis (in Ghana) involved. Well, get the free audio and see.
Re: A New Way To Make Money On Whatsapp In West Africa (free Audio) by Seniorwriter(m): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
dumahi:
My brother's boss in the office is a market psychology expert and he created a system where anyone in West Africa can easily start earning money on Whatsapp. It was done to reduce the effect of unemployment in the subregion.

It's a self-paying system where you learn while earning too. No recruiting. No waiting. No foreign currency complications.

Well, instead of me telling you this, I advice you to get an audio about it. Just send your country name to Whatsapp on +234—902—0744—543.

This is REAL. Very good for you especially if you are unemployed because all it needs is your time and your smartphone and your bank account number.

Howdy OP
How much Do you charge for the Audiobook

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

© Seniorwriter
Re: A New Way To Make Money On Whatsapp In West Africa (free Audio) by dumahi(m): 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Howdy OP
How much Do you charge for the Audiobook

© Seniorwriter
You will get the audio on request.
Re: A New Way To Make Money On Whatsapp In West Africa (free Audio) by Seniorwriter(m): 1:40am On Jan 18, 2021
dumahi:

You will get the audio on request.

I'll PM you so i can have it sent via email cos I'm not on WhatsApp

© Seniorwriter
Re: A New Way To Make Money On Whatsapp In West Africa (free Audio) by wajag123(m): 6:34am On Jan 18, 2021
I am interested in the audiobook. babajoe0@yahoo.com
Re: A New Way To Make Money On Whatsapp In West Africa (free Audio) by Megan005(f): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2021
I'm interested please, can I get it via email too? agnesadoga2@gmail.com. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Abeg App / Naija Don Hard Ooooo / How Much Will It Cost To Record A Song In The Music Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.