Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex (53944 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain / Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex / “don’t Sleep With 100 Men Because Of The New Iphone 11”- Tonto Dikeh Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by JaneYave(f): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Understood
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by slumcat(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
They know
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Sonnobax15(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
shocked

Though aunty Tonto can be senseless at times but this time around,I think she has spoken something that has highly distinguished her from the award-winning mumu, Bobrisky

Personally,when I set my eyes on a responsible lady,I mean a decent one, she's likely to end up earning my respect for free...

But when I set my eyes on any lady who stresslessly offer me sex without engaging me in a wrestlemania match,I just chop my own pot of beans and leave the pot for any other niggar to come and chop......No case
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by endsarrrs(f): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
This people never use their popularity to ever condemn bad governance or even abuse of human right or abuse on even girl child angry
. . .only talking about sex sex sex. . . Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
obembet:
I will prefer advice from Nike adeyemi, Funke adejumo or Faith Oyedepo than this one that can not stay with her husband.
Football updates plz. I enjoy your passion for soccer news

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by johnkay1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hmmmm

Time is very powerful

It can humble the most arrogant person on earth

Who can foresee a time like will come?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by TheRedpillguy: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
I know she will be suprise but she is not a keeper. She belongs to the streets.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by slumcat(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2021

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by mywells: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
Freestainworld:
She's speaking out of experience, they have used and dump her many times.
lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Stevengold(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
King � tonto has spoken
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by ignis: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
She's talking from experience
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by yeme7(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
Motivational speaker everywhere

Please I need a job
Someone should help please
Delta state, Edo State or Bayelsa but I can relocate
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Qoko: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
Experienced hired
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by slumcat(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
endsarrrs:
This people never use their popularity to ever condemn bad governance or even abuse of human right or abuse on even girl child angry talking about sex sex sex. . . Mtcheeew
As if you don't like sex more than human rights

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by kayo80(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
comshots:
It goes both ways.Who tell you to become fat after childbirth that made Churchill to start chasing that slim actress?

True
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by femi4: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
Both parties enjoy sex

Sex is giving both ways, nobody was used

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Wannabenz: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
So True...of all my 3 girlfriends,the one I'm not f*cking is the one I'm praying to marry.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Mrbenny001: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
I'm always surprise the ways some woman/ ladies talks about sex and push the sex responsibility on men as if they don't enjoy it.. as if they don't crave for it.. I don't believe women should exchange sex for anything..

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by JoeEeL(m): 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see that she's missing her ex husband badly. I see that she still secretly talks with him and they still have sex very frequently. This I have seen.

I see that your account will be banned in February. This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by SmartPolician: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
Freestainworld:
She's speaking out of experience, they have used and dump her many times.

And so?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
obembet:
I will prefer advice from Nike adeyemi, Funke adejumo or Faith Oyedepo than this one that can not stay with her husband.

The worst people gives the best advice

Experience they say is the best teacher

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by salford1: 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Well. She is right.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by spiceadole: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
nateDZA:
lipsrsealed Seen...NeXt!!
I am not broke..but indeed,guys and ladies who spend money on girlfriends and boyfriends are grossly stupid.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by letitrainnow(m): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
Practical guide experience
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Lovelyn451(f): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
obembet:
take the message not the messenger
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Liposure: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
Forget the messenger
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Seniorwriter(m): 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
LoveTalk:
Do what you love, love what you do, and with all your heart give yourself to it.

Are you a writer
If yes let's discuss on any of your choice SM handles✋
Nice Quote though

A Laughter conquers a Thousand angry thoughts

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

© Seniorwriter
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by sweetrace(f): 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
viyon02:
Now you know, but too late my dear, you should have kept your body for the man you truly love but money and fame entered your head

It is never too late.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by thunderbabs: 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Honestly. It doesn't
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Midas01: 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Did you keep your body for the girl you love? Guy for the hyp for the hypocrite.
viyon02:
Now you know, but too late my dear, you should have kept your body for the man you truly love but money and fame entered your head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS / Funke Adesiyan Rocks Bum Shorts After Tonto Dikeh Saga / Bovi At The Headies Awards Wrapped In A Towel (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.