Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Free Ebook For Writers And Non Writers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Ebook For Writers And Non Writers (146 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 For Trade And Non-Trades Men/Women / Get Free Ebook On How To Make Money Through The Internet / BEWARE!!!! Zemandi Is Scamming Many Writers And Treating Most Writers Like Crap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Ebook For Writers And Non Writers by Olafran6(m): 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hello,

Let me just get straight to the point. If you’re not making money from your writing skill, you’re sleeping on it. My writing skills were my saving grace during the pandemic. I’d have lived in endless lamentations if I didn’t have that skill. Instead of waiting for a job in this oversaturated Nigerian job market, you can lay your hands on or two of the Writing4Money ideas I shared in the e-book.

One of the most advantageous things about this skill is that it is limitless. You can be in Nigeria and still write for someone abroad. Writing is of various kinds. It depends on which one you choose to major in.

Get the FREE E-book here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkTOTUNQVm9ofPuH_D-oV_THqb7jS6wZ40wiQ8jYd5KCR4fg/viewform

I want to give you an e-book I wrote in 2020 for FREE. I listed and explained 10 ways you can start earning with your writing skills from where you are. This doesn’t require you to register for Fiverr, Freelance, Upwork, or any online platform. It depends on you and what area of writing you can deploy your skill to.

I’m not promising you that you’ll make an exact money. But there is no limit to how much you can make if you follow what I wrote in the e-book. And it is absolutely FREE of charge.

This E-book isn’t just for writers; non-writers will benefit from it too. I titled the book Writing4Money and I wish you a prosperous 2021 in Writing4Money.

You can download the FREE E-book here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkTOTUNQVm9ofPuH_D-oV_THqb7jS6wZ40wiQ8jYd5KCR4fg/viewform

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest International Exams Registration / Read This If You Are A Writer (copywriter, Content Writer, Etc) / Accounting/erp Software Training For February 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.