Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,340 members, 7,833,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Heartbreak As Chelsea Legend Drogba Announces Separation From Wife After 20 Year - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Heartbreak As Chelsea Legend Drogba Announces Separation From Wife After 20 Year (352 Views)

Drogba Announces Separation From Wife, Lalla Diakite, After 20 Years Together / Wanderson Cristaldo Farias Rushes To Kiss Wife After Scoring, Goal Disallowed / Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreak As Chelsea Legend Drogba Announces Separation From Wife After 20 Year by kingsoncj: 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Former Ivorian international and Chelsea legend Didier Drogba has announced his separation from his estranged wife Lalla Diakite.
The pair married on June 12, 2011, in Monaco in the presence of selected guests, but player claims they have separated after 20 years of togetherness. Although he did not explain reasons for their separation, the two-time Africa Player of the Year Award recipient, however, noted that it was a difficult decision.

He wrote: "I am not used to discussing my private life, but due to speculation in the media today, I will confirm that unfortunately after 20 years together Lalla and I have made the difficult decision to go our separate ways. Last year. “We remain very close and our main goal has been our children and to protect them and the privacy of the family."

From the union between Didier and Lalla - were born three children: Isaac, Iman and Kieran. Only recently, Drogba was presented with a traditional chieftaincy title in a village in his home country. The 42-year-old Champions League winner was named the Nanan Kadio Morokro III of Niable village on Tuesday, December 15. This traditional title was bestowed upon the Premier League icon by the founder of the village Nanan Kouakou Kouao the Patient III. It was gathered that the former Ivory Coast captain was enthroned in the pure Akan tradition and received the attributes of a chief.
https://www.legit.ng/1398050-heartbreak-african-footballer-year-announces-separation-wife-20years-together.html

Re: Heartbreak As Chelsea Legend Drogba Announces Separation From Wife After 20 Year by NextD18: 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
He should ensure DNA a test is carried out on his three kids.
Re: Heartbreak As Chelsea Legend Drogba Announces Separation From Wife After 20 Year by Urstinho(m): 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ok they dated for 10 years i.e from 2001 - 2011 and eventually got married. Now the marriage lasted for another 10 years i.e 2011 - 2021.

me: They'll certainly reunite in 10 years time which would be 2031 and live happily ever after.

Kai...! wisdom.
Re: Heartbreak As Chelsea Legend Drogba Announces Separation From Wife After 20 Year by Iniobong34: 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Him no lose as far as d woman born 4 am. To me oh grin

(1) (Reply)

The Pitch Was a Disgrace: Rivers United 1-2 Enyimba (agg) Video / Three Things Thomas Tuchel Got Right And One He Got Wrong As Chelsea Silence Atl / Hilarious!!! Manchester United Instagram Admin Mistakenly Goes Live, See Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.