Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

They Have Not Seen Her In 2years But She Appeared Unannounced To Her Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Have Not Seen Her In 2years But She Appeared Unannounced To Her Family (1242 Views)

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him / Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Have Not Seen Her In 2years But She Appeared Unannounced To Her Family by Jake19: 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
A lady has Taken to her Instagram handle to share the emotional moment her sister surprised she and other family members when she appeared unannounced to each member of the family with some of the most emotional reactions. The lady took to her Instagram handle to tell the story and also posted videos of the proud moment. She said

From all our reactions you can tell that she’s special.

I hope you have friends you love and miss as much when they’re away.

I love you Hamdy ( I promised not to tag her because my friends hate the spotlight ���)

P.S if you follow me then you know we’re always trying to surprise each other- I’m doing some p3333

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQMogxN_lyU
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKCOxv6H04l/?igshid=7algc3658dvg

Re: They Have Not Seen Her In 2years But She Appeared Unannounced To Her Family by doggedfighter(f): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
Appeared as a ghost or what?

What's going on there?

2 Likes

Re: They Have Not Seen Her In 2years But She Appeared Unannounced To Her Family by NextD18: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
We do terrible things for attention on social media.

This is one of them
Re: They Have Not Seen Her In 2years But She Appeared Unannounced To Her Family by Oblongata: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
I felt touched! *sniffs
Re: They Have Not Seen Her In 2years But She Appeared Unannounced To Her Family by crackhaus: 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
This was so good... cool
Re: They Have Not Seen Her In 2years But She Appeared Unannounced To Her Family by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
Date or marry a girl that love chasing clout at your own peril
Re: They Have Not Seen Her In 2years But She Appeared Unannounced To Her Family by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
Weird.

Are they sure they are safe with this kind of unannounced and sudden reappearance?

Where has she been?

What has she been up to? They had better be careful.
Re: They Have Not Seen Her In 2years But She Appeared Unannounced To Her Family by CuteMike01(m): 6:37am On Jan 16, 2021
Goodwill to them
Re: They Have Not Seen Her In 2years But She Appeared Unannounced To Her Family by Jake19: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2021
CalliDora1:
Weird.

Are they sure they are safe with this kind of unannounced and sudden reappearance?

Where has she been?

What has she been up to? They had better be careful.

E be like say you Don meet ghost before?
Lalasticlala
Re: They Have Not Seen Her In 2years But She Appeared Unannounced To Her Family by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 16, 2021
Jake19:

E be like say you Don meet ghost before?
Lalasticlala

I reject it! grin not my portion.
Re: They Have Not Seen Her In 2years But She Appeared Unannounced To Her Family by Jake19: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2021
CalliDora1:

I reject it! grin not my portion.

The way you sounded made it look like you have seen a Ghost before na grin
Re: They Have Not Seen Her In 2years But She Appeared Unannounced To Her Family by Elpipitaaa: 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
the reactions are so beautiful. but where did she go to before
Re: They Have Not Seen Her In 2years But She Appeared Unannounced To Her Family by ashacot: 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
This is very emotional. Lalasticlala please take this to front page

(1) (Reply)

Man Invited Three Married Women To A Hotel, And This Happened! / How Do Pastor Children Cope? / Question On Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.