Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident (43876 Views)

Man Mourns Girlfriend Who Died In An Accident 11 Days After Arriving Nigeria / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
So sad May they Rest In Peace
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by flourish01(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
So sad. RIP
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by osejie17(m): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
SAD NEWS
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
So saddened.. rip lady n baby...

This life
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by SarutobiEky(m): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
And the man in Aso rock alongside his goons refuse to die. This life sha
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by Arabaincubus: 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Very sad!
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by BarrElChapo(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sad. cry hope the guy pulls through
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by Kaysmart2: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
i feel so bad from depth of my heart, this guyz re too young to die..... Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by agbolase2: 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Eternal life grant unto them oh Lord and let Thy perpetual light �️ shine upon them.
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by FECOSON: 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
The only ugliness i noticed in the pics is death. The rest are bueatiful, young and cute, Lovely family for that matter. Death is a husband to all, of which all of us must wed him one day. RIP

1 Like

Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by henriyke: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
May their gentle souls continue to rest in Peace in the bosom of our Lord. Amen!
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by KingLion007(m): 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
Damn!...So so Sad
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by chatinent: 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
Tears flowed freely on me.

1 Like

Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by NwaliE01: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lord please comfort this young man! This is so painful
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by fawaban(m): 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
So sad.may their souls rest in peace nd God to comfort those left behind.
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by mechanics(m): 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ottyn01:
May we leave long to fulfill our dreams

May their soul Rip embarassed embarassed
Amen.
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by Shormiey(m): 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
The last pics where the girl is on school uniform got me sad.... sad
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by Originalsly: 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hmmm...... so often we read of fatal accidents but think no farther than the number of dead or injured. This brings home the pain to the surviving loved ones. I just hope he finds some way of getting through this his darkest hoir.
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by stayclearofme: 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
Oblongata:
They ‘died’ in a motor accident and not ‘killed’.

May their souls Rest In Peace...
U self no Sabi English u dey correct person. Between two people died but your concern is English.
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by kkinternet: 12:01am On Jan 16, 2021
So sorry bro. MAY GOD GIVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THE FORTITUDE TO BEAR THIS LOSS.
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by Drizzy5001(m): 12:07am On Jan 16, 2021
Chai, may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by Martinez39s(m): 12:27am On Jan 16, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Look at this monkey. Maybe you should do a DNA to determine if your dadis your real dad. Better yet maybe they should do a DNA to know if you are truly human
What is your point?
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by Martinez39s(m): 12:27am On Jan 16, 2021
obembet:
U are mad
No, you are mad.
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by Martinez39s(m): 12:28am On Jan 16, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Ori e daru
You will be alright. Just be calming down.
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by shantti(m): 12:28am On Jan 16, 2021
This is not fair,
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by Davidbakas(m): 2:27am On Jan 16, 2021
Test in peace Deborah and daughter. They are from my barracks 174 battalion
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by Regex: 2:40am On Jan 16, 2021
Martinez39s:
What is your point?

You pissed him off.
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by Noah2gud(m): 3:42am On Jan 16, 2021
May their soul rest in peace.

Also check my signature. Thank you all
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by greatness77: 3:46am On Jan 16, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:
sooooo sad!! rip to dem, this is one of the reason I have refused traveling back to villa because of fear of unknown I only need to send money to lovely mama, chikina!
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by greatness77: 4:02am On Jan 16, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:
I remembered d day one drunken guy wan nearly nack me and my senior broday throway for dis same road, dat is after army baracks so I relocated to east sharpaly to avoid rip on getting to east I went to church, on Sunday the prophetess started telling me everything dat have happened to me when I'm in ogijo she told me I was lucky to come back dat the enemies have sent me an accident 3times and d 3rd one caught up with my broda I was amazed because she told me everything including where I stays, so I started thanking God for giving me spirit of discernment dat keeps on warning me when I'm in danger
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident by Impregnablefolk: 4:02am On Jan 16, 2021
D last picture really got me thinking (out loud)...R.I.P, may God help us!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Helicopter Crashes In Benin Republic (Pictured) / Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! / Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.