Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,311 members, 7,954,248 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets (1536 Views)

Looking For Where To Shopped For Your Quality Bedspreads And Duvets, Check Here / Lovely Designs Of Bedsheets And Duvets. / Curtains, Bedspreads And Duvets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets by ogashman(m): 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
Due to the bad experience I had last year in the course of the corona pandemic, when hunger nearly ostracized me from this world (thanks to nl members who came to my rescue) because I was a private school teacher, who was not paid any salary during that trying time, I have kicked off my bedsheets and duvets biz.

I don't want what happened last year to happen again, so I have started a business

I now deal on plain and ready sown bedspreads,pillowcases and duvets.....

Assorted designs and quality re our watch words.

Our bedspreads come in these ranges;

- bedspread with two pillowcases and duvet.

-bedspread with two pillowcases, duvet and three throw pillows

- bedspread with four pillowcases and duvet

- bedspread with four pillowcases, duvet and three throw pillow.

Below re samples

Contact us for prices and deals....check my signature

we also have the capacity to supply hotels,motels and guest houses who are keen on changing their bedspreads and duvet

Re: Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets by ogashman(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
We re still game

Come in let's have a deal on quality bedspreads and duvet for ur exquisite taste

Contact me now
Re: Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets by ogashman(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2021
We re still delivering nationwide
Re: Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets by ogashman(m): 9:52am On Jan 17, 2021
These are samples from our collections

Re: Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets by ogashman(m): 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
It's a brand new day.......this is still your one and only duvet guy, OG wink

We re still delivering best quality and customers' choiced designs of beddings.

Give your bedroom that new look that will hold your special visitors spell bound

Come in for a great deal

Contact me now...number on siggy
Re: Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets by ogashman(m): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
Picture how these are going to look on your bed smiley

Re: Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets by ogashman(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2021
good morning great people
it's OG the duvet guy again

glad to inform you that we are still taking orders

number is on my signature
Re: Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets by ogashman(m): 9:57am On Jan 20, 2021
it's a brand new day!!!!

we are still here for all your bedding needs; be it bedspreads, duvets and pillowcases.

integrity is our watch word, as we believe that a good name is better than riches.....help us build that customers' confidence by patronizing us today.

DM us at OG bedding collections and u won't regret you did.
contact on my signature
Re: Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets by ogashman(m): 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
Good evening good people

we are still in the duvet business
contact us now
Re: Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets by ogashman(m): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2021
good morning

don't forget, it's the duvet guy

DM for your quality beddings
Re: Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets by ogashman(m): 9:46am On Jan 26, 2021
we are still in business

contact us now for your duvet sets
Re: Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets by ogashman(m): 10:10am On Jan 27, 2021
our designers duvet sets still selling hot

chat us up on WhatsApp.... number on signature
Re: Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets by ogashman(m): 8:30am On Jan 28, 2021
hello, good morning

we still here
Re: Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets by ogashman(m): 1:44am On Jan 29, 2021
New stock....select any material for your duvet and bedsheets

Re: Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets by ogashman(m): 1:57am On Jan 29, 2021
Orders ready to be delivered

Place urs now!!

Re: Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets by ogashman(m): 10:49am On Feb 01, 2021
we still here guys
Re: Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets by ogashman(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2021
we are still selling quality duvets
Re: Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets by ogashman(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
we are still taking orders

contact is for your quality duvets
Re: Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets by ogashman(m): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
If you stay in Kaduna and environ, delivery will be free...chat us up with the contact on my signature
Re: Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets by ogashman(m): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2021
We are still selling guys
Re: Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets by ogashman(m): 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
hello it's still your number one duvet guy
Re: Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets by ogashman(m): 10:44am On Feb 21, 2021
come in for your exquisite duvets and bedsheets
Re: Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets by ogashman(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
hello guys we re still in business

if u re in kaduna, abuja or kano....holla us for ur bedsheets and duvets

below re pictures of our deliveries

Re: Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets by ogashman(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
we re still in business

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Macroni Very Delicious / My Family Driving Me To The Verge Of Me Taking My Life. / The Six Basic Guidelines For Women To Get Married In This Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.