Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

Dr. Dre Accused Of Holding Gun To Wife's Head - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr. Dre Accused Of Holding Gun To Wife's Head (871 Views)

BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce / Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... / Burna Boy Gets Custom Beats By Dre Headphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Dre Accused Of Holding Gun To Wife's Head by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 16, 2021
Dr. Dre who has been dealing with his marriage crash and his health has been newly accused of domestic violence by his wife, Nicole Young in a new divorce filing.

According to court papers seen by Daily Mail, Dre was accused of holding a gun to his wife’s head, punching her in the face, slamming her against a wall, and lifting her off the ground by her neck.

Dre and Young married in 1995. They announced last July that they were divorcing due to irreconcilable differences. Speaking about the allegations, Nicole said:

Andre held a gun to my head on two occasions, on January 8, 2000, and November 20, 2001. Andre has punched me in the head/face on two occasions, in 1999 and on January 8, 2000. Andre kicked down the door to a bedroom in which I was hiding from his rage in 2016. Andre conspicuously omits the fact that the police were called in approximately September 1995, shortly before our marriage, after he slammed me up against a wall and lifted me off the floor by my neck. During our marriage, I considered calling the police several times but, as I fell deeper into the abusive relationship, my fear of Andre outweighed any confidence I had that the police could help me. 'Andre has verbally and emotionally decimated my personhood to the extent that I currently suffer from post-traumatic stress syndrome'.

She also named three of his alleged mistresses – singer Jillian Speer, model turned skincare entrepreneur Kili Anderson and Crystal Rogers, aka Crystal Sierra, known as the ‘Queen of Latin hip-hop’ – and asked a judge to subpoena them as witnesses in the divorce trial.

However, Dre has debunked the allegations by Nicole, he said; “at no time did I abuse Nicole or threaten her physical safety” according to reports by The Daily Mail.

The rapper, real name Andre Young, is currently receiving treatment in the ICU of a Los Angeles hospital after suffering a brain aneurysm on 4 January.

Source:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.guardian.ng/life/dr-dre-accused-of-holding-gun-to-wifes-head/&ved=2ahUKEwjfk6qJ45_uAhUOyYUKHVMcCKYQxfQBMBR6BAgxEAQ&usg=AOvVaw3p1i7XAX6i2mQaOwm9ZR72&cshid=1610777352494

Re: Dr. Dre Accused Of Holding Gun To Wife's Head by TheStakeHolder(m): 7:09am On Jan 16, 2021
Let me see what I can do.
Re: Dr. Dre Accused Of Holding Gun To Wife's Head by Debbyblahempire(f): 9:26am On Jan 16, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Dr. Dre Accused Of Holding Gun To Wife's Head by illicit(m): 9:39am On Jan 16, 2021
Hey yo Dre!

Whatsup
Re: Dr. Dre Accused Of Holding Gun To Wife's Head by SavageResponse(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2021
grammarnazi2:
Dr. Dre who has been dealing with his marriage crash and his health has been newly accused of domestic violence by his wife, Nicole Young in a new divorce filing.

According to court papers seen by Daily Mail, Dre was accused of holding a gun to his wife’s head, punching her in the face, slamming her against a wall, and lifting her off the ground by her neck.

Dre and Young married in 1995. They announced last July that they were divorcing due to irreconcilable differences. Speaking about the allegations, Nicole said:

Andre held a gun to my head on two occasions, on January 8, 2000, and November 20, 2001. Andre has punched me in the head/face on two occasions, in 1999 and on January 8, 2000. Andre kicked down the door to a bedroom in which I was hiding from his rage in 2016. Andre conspicuously omits the fact that the police were called in approximately September 1995, shortly before our marriage, after he slammed me up against a wall and lifted me off the floor by my neck. During our marriage, I considered calling the police several times but, as I fell deeper into the abusive relationship, my fear of Andre outweighed any confidence I had that the police could help me. 'Andre has verbally and emotionally decimated my personhood to the extent that I currently suffer from post-traumatic stress syndrome'.

She also named three of his alleged mistresses – singer Jillian Speer, model turned skincare entrepreneur Kili Anderson and Crystal Rogers, aka Crystal Sierra, known as the ‘Queen of Latin hip-hop’ – and asked a judge to subpoena them as witnesses in the divorce trial.

However, Dre has debunked the allegations by Nicole, he said; “at no time did I abuse Nicole or threaten her physical safety” according to reports by The Daily Mail.

The rapper, real name Andre Young, is currently receiving treatment in the ICU of a Los Angeles hospital after suffering a brain aneurysm on 4 January.

Source:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.guardian.ng/life/dr-dre-accused-of-holding-gun-to-wifes-head/&ved=2ahUKEwjfk6qJ45_uAhUOyYUKHVMcCKYQxfQBMBR6BAgxEAQ&usg=AOvVaw3p1i7XAX6i2mQaOwm9ZR72&cshid=1610777352494

I thought they were pretending to be the perfect couple

1 Like

Re: Dr. Dre Accused Of Holding Gun To Wife's Head by ena5four(m): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
I for talk say make i borrow them money wey i have, but unfortunately my bank network has been doing like Nepa Lately, Well, My Advice Here Is, MARRY YOUR BESTFRIEND
Re: Dr. Dre Accused Of Holding Gun To Wife's Head by Rickbronz(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
no be small thing.
Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. check my signature for more details.

(1) (Reply)

Valentine:Dj Cuppy Is Really In Love With Fire Boy Dml / "Am A Boy? I Have Right To Cheat On You" Cheating Boyfriend Slap Girlfriend(vid) / Don Jazzy’s Ex-wife Breaks Silence On Their Failed Marriage – See What She Wrote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.