Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

App That Pays Users - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / App That Pays Users (425 Views)

An App That Pays You For Answering & Asking Question, Chatting ,daily Bonuse. / Nigeria Develop Ojaahia, The Social Network Pays Users / List Of Online Businesses In Nigeria That Pays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

App That Pays Users by Divboy(m): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2021
Hello, Have you ever earned from apps before ?
Either by doing simple task or watching ads or downloading videos.
If you haven't, I assure you that these apps I will mention below will pay you for doing almost nothing.
You can earn about $100 if you use these apps daily.
It only depends on how much time you spend on the app.
Let's say you spend about an hour on each app, then you earn $1 per day from each app.
Approximately 30days of usage $1 X 30days gives $30 for one app.
$30 X 3 = $90. Is that not good just with your mobile phone.
$1 is approximately N378
90 X 378 = N34,020 monthly + salary or wages.
Hmm, now you see how much you will earn monthly almost doing nothing.
Here are the application
1. Watch and Æarn
This app pays users to watch ads.
The mode of payment is PayPal, so you earn and get paid �.
I'm here to also say I've earned from it
Minimum Withdraw is 1000 WB Points
Maximum Withdrawal is unlimited
Earn 2WB Points for 3 sec so watch 500 times to reach the threshold in a day.
Payment is 25th of the month.
Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=earn.cash.watching.ads.Kolinx

2. Earn Money
Earn money is a cool Android app that will pay you for downloading apps. Either free or paid(higher pay). Also, the app has alternatives like watching a video or completing a survey to earn money. Since the pay is low, you can consider this if you have a lot of free time and also good Internet connectivity for downloading apps and ads.
Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shillingstoneapps.earn.money

3. Foap
Foap is one of the money-making apps that pays users to sell your photos and videos. I know you are surprised.
You can actually earn taking photos and videos. Sell them with this app and earn.
Link:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foap.android
Thanks.
I hope it was helpful comment below so keep earning �
Happy New Year to you all.

(1) (Reply)

Lpg Skid Gas Plant In Courtesy Of Doowegas / GTBank Plans Kenyan Acquisition / Florida Woman Finds $1 Billion In Her Account, becomes 615th Richest Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.