Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

List Of Online Businesses In Nigeria That Pays - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Online Businesses In Nigeria That Pays (6579 Views)

5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months / 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Online Businesses In Nigeria That Pays by Mp3kay: 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2018

Looking for a list of the top online businesses in Nigeria currently? You have come to the right place.freelancer because in this post I will list the lucrative online money making opportunities in Nigeria currently. The good thing is that this list of online businesses is always updated as trends in online businesses change, even though the trends don’t always change fast.

What to remember about making money with online businesses
We have seen businesses like Ultimate Cycler, MMM, etc come and go, but some online businesses have stood test of time. The reason for this is that legit businesses don’t die fas, and, they usually ensure steady income compared to “make quick money businesses. However, some of the legit online businesses may take some people weeks, months or even a year to build. That is, it may take some time before you start making reasonable amount of money from the business. So, don’t be so much in a hurry. Also, some may take a couple of day or weeks… It depends… Alright, without any delay, below are the list of online businesses in Nigeria.

Freelancing business at freelance websites like Fiverr, Upwork and Freelancer, where you can offer different freelance services and get paid each time you do.

Blogging in money making niches: Read Blogging for money in Nigeria

Education blog: this blog niche has a lot of audience. You can still fit in to it.

Make money with Google AdSense: use AdSense to monetize your Blogger, YouTube, self-hosted WordPress blog, etc.

Help others make money: if you can share invaluable information that can help people make money, then this blog niche can also fetch you a lot of money as well.

Fashion blog: provide fashion and beauty tips

Affiliate marketing: promote other people’s products and services and earn money for every sales completed.

Social media marketing: help businesses market their products on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, etc., and get paid well for your effective marketing efforts.

SEO services: help companies, businesses and individuals rank their websites high on Google and other search engines

Email marketing: build loyal customers with email lists. “Money is in the list.”

Sell your own digital products like eBooks, videos, etc.

Be a graphic designer: offer services like logo design, web design, banners, business cards, etc.

Web development business: build websites, fix and upgrade existing websites. Knowledge of WordPress is essential here.

Entertainment and celebrity gossip blog: make money by getting and sharing the latest in entertainment industries and on popular celebrities.

Start an e-commerce: start a small online store where you sell carefully selected physical products to people in your city. You don’t need to compete with Konga and Jumia unless you have huge capital to invest. Hence, carve out a smaller space for yourself and serve them best.

Web design: design websites, landing pages, etc for clients.

Build and sell WordPress plugins: imagine how many people will buy your useful WordPress plugin if you can create one!
Source: List of online business in Nigeria
Re: List Of Online Businesses In Nigeria That Pays by Remedytony(m): 1:07am On Jun 24, 2018
I wish to join freelanceing but don't know what to go for. Asin the particular work am gud at
Re: List Of Online Businesses In Nigeria That Pays by effyzzy: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
Checkout www.terawork.com
It's a platform for freelancers and service providers.
This can be the perfect side hustle you need

Re: List Of Online Businesses In Nigeria That Pays by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
I am organising a group shipping from China for different products on whatsapp. the benefit of this is that it will help reduce cost of shipping for personal sniping and you can order products in small quantity interested people should reply with their number to be added to the group!

1 Like

Re: List Of Online Businesses In Nigeria That Pays by Ify9999: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
kenddys:
I am organising a group shipping from China for
different products on whatsapp.
the benefit of this is that it will help reduce cost
of shipping for personal sniping and you can
order products in small quantity
interested people should reply with their number
to be added to the group!
08100949604 pls add me
Re: List Of Online Businesses In Nigeria That Pays by Mp3kay: 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
hmm
Re: List Of Online Businesses In Nigeria That Pays by gafmod: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
kenddys:
I am organising a group shipping from China for
different products on whatsapp.
the benefit of this is that it will help reduce cost
of shipping for personal sniping and you can
order products in small quantity
interested people should reply with their number
to be added to the group!

Add me 08057028759.
Re: List Of Online Businesses In Nigeria That Pays by Yoliyoli: 1:32am On Jun 29, 2018
Add me 07039631600
Re: List Of Online Businesses In Nigeria That Pays by oskobi: 11:34am On Apr 10, 2020
Pls add 07061933759

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is It Reliable To Invest In Hyips Site / Inside The £8.7billion Estate Deinde Fernandez Left Behind / Truck Load Of Cement Available At Good price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.