Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,034 members, 7,814,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die (48167 Views)

Paul Enenche's 2021 Prophecies / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / Omotosho Tope 2019 Prophecies: 'A Governor Will Die After Few Months In Office' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by Agugbadin: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
thunderbabs:

Prophecies are meant for you to prepare yourself for what is to come, especially if it cannot be unchanged. Watch and pray.

What about Covid 19,very important that put the world at a stand still, why did he not see it. They are looking for a gullible customers.
Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by Omezif(m): 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
Let the will of God be done not the will of man.
Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by Musa2018(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
Cheap popularity seekers!!! Pastors Association of Nigeria need to call these fake members into order please
Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by oruma19: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Liar
Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
kalu61:
fake prophesies

More like, Teacher, don't teach me nonsense.

The more they talk the more Christianity seems like illusion.

Another attention seeker

Nigeria has frustrated him, he has taken his own agitation to Media platform...

Niger Delta people (Eastern governors/sabotours) and fulani terrorist will kill themselves because of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB/Eastern Security Network.

Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by Agugbadin: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
segun18:

Pls check the Prophecies of Apostle Johnson Suleiman. He is even more specific

Suleman prophesied that Goodluck Jonathan will win the election that sent him back to Otuoke, he further said but the will not allow him to rule. GEJ never came near winning that election. Check your records and don't be scammed. What this false prophets are doing is to release doom prophecy so that politicians can come to patronize them. Be guided.
Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by oruma19: 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
Lagos, akwaibom, rivers, Enugu and Ogun. Okay, sanwoolu, udom, wike, ugwanyi or abiodun.. One of u has been marked for death in 2021 by a fake prophet. U beta kill him before he kills u. Simple. Nigeria is filled with false prophets with marine powers, mumu country.
Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by Kiyesola1: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
Let's wait and see
Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by cardoctor(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
Prophet of doom.
Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by jerecrown(m): 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Pls Oo elrufai deputy governor na female poo, prophet pls which governor nioo
Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by Rexnegro(m): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
who has observed that if 5pastor prophesize in nigeria na different different things they dey say ... then you wonder is it not one God they are hearing from ? aside that they never prophesize prosperity , economic boom for the country na so so blood, deaths etc they dey see. this country na wa
Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by Ever8090: 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
The good thing is that, he said nothing can stop it, which means not even prayers so we will remind him and also reject any line that reads...the prayers of the faithfuls has averted it..
We are waiting,. January to march no far
Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by segun18(m): 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
Agugbadin:

Suleman prophesied that Goodluck Jonathan will win the election that sent him back to Otuoke, he further said but the will not allow him to rule. GEJ never came near winning that election. Check your records and don't be scammed. What this false prophets are doing is to release doom prophecy so that politicians can come to patronize them. Be guided.

Without being disrespectful, that is a pure lie. I have followed Apostle Johnson Suleiman since 2012. The specific prophecy you mentioned is not from him. He said it clearly in 2013 that there is vacancy in Aso Rock. This cause an uproar amongst some people. Don't just assume. Just Google his yearly prophecies from 2003.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by Coinbased: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
Good for you
Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by orlaglobal234: 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
A governor will die and his female deputy would become interim governor,,,,, is this man indirectly revered to governor WIKE of river state because I think it's only governor WIKE has woman as his deputy or what who else again?
Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by SUGARDADDY55(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
Me thinking the governor that have a lady as his deputy
Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by ECHICHE: 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
This prophecy will creat panic to Governors with female deputies; namely:

1. Rivers state
2. Lagos State
3 someone should add the rest
Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by writeprof(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
paulemmy19:
if things do not change to your will, will you accept it as the will of GOD?

There are many things in my life that are not my desire or will as a human, but I keep on working on them until the perfect will of God is established, that is my philosophy. It's not the will of God that a blessed country like Nigeria should be the poverty capital of the world. Hope you have not misinterpreted my statement.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by writeprof(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
ECHICHE:
This prophecy will creat panic to Governors with female deputies; namely:

1. Rivers state
2. Lagos State
3 someone should add the rest

I thought only Kaduna had female deputy governor.
Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by writeprof(m): 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
banmee:

That prayer alone indicates nothing will change and it is only going to get worse. It is not a prediction. It is a fact. Remember in 2022 that I predicted it. When a people wait for an imaginary god to help them do what a brain, 2 hands and 2 legs can accomplish, you are only asking for stagnation and degradation. It's been more than half a century and Nigerians have been praying. Isn't it time to recognize that it has all been in fallacy? Stand up, roll your sleeves and start thinking and doing what other successful countries and citizens have done to succeed. No god or deity can help you.

Something will change if we rise up under God's direction.
Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by banmee(m): 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
writeprof:

Something will change if we rise up under God's direction.

Ok. Just remember what the definition is for doing the same thing over and over again and getting the same plucked up result.
Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by thunderbabs: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
Agugbadin:

What about Covid 19,very important that put the world at a stand still, why did he not see it. They are looking for a gullible customers.

The prophets who prophesied about covid a year before breaking out in china, did you praise God through them for revealing some of the darkest secrets?
Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by abraham01emma01: 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
LORD DELIVERED NIGERIANS FROM ANY WRATH, DISASTER OR CALAMITY IN THIS YEAR AND RESTORED LACKING PEACE IN NIGERIA TO US IN JESUS NAME (AMEN)
Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by Egbi2020: 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
shekauvsbuhari:
Which states have a woman deputy governor? I know of rivers state. Which other ones? Add yours

Kaduna state
Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by PoliteActivist: 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kevinsamba:
This one's “predictions” seems to be more specific grin cheesy
Unlike
“I see a plane falling"
“And gutters flowing with blood"
Type of prophets.

But hiw come u guys never check their past prophesies??
See below.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by PoliteActivist: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kiyesola1:
Let's wait and see

Wait and see what?? Check his 2020 own - all wrong!
See above
Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by Dreyton36: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Multiple scam , den suppose they hold all those pastors they flog them for community market

And no pastor see revelation of doves wey no gree fly
No pastor know where buhari wife dey
No pastor they prophesy say money go yakpa dis year
And Las Las pastor children (female) no dey use eye see gbola
This one want make him state governor start to they bring am offering

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by toye440: 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
kalu61:
fake prophesies

More like, Teacher, don't teach me nonsense.

The more they talk the more Christianity seems like illusion.

Another attention seeker
No it only confirms what Christ said would happen in the end; there would be false prophets.
Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
writeprof:

There are many things in my life that are not my desire or will as a human, but I keep on working on them until the perfect will of God is established, that is my philosophy. It's not the will of God that a blessed country like Nigeria should be the poverty capital of the world. Hope you have not misinterpreted my statement.
i love this. many would have replied me with harsh words. good philosophy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by bobestman(m): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
Anyone can see vision cos it's a gift. It's for warning both for the person and others cos one can see and still get caught in that wahala.
What is OkikiJesu? Okike/Okike we can get the meaning in our African tongues but what is Jesu? What's the meaning of the root words? What's the meaning in our African tongues? What happened to Eledumare your ancestors used before the pinks came to give you their Jesus? You will say it is evil. I tell you the true Messiah is an African man like Ghadafi who came to do good and save his people but the pinks being jealous cut him off and turned everything he did upside down and the result is .all you follow today. You all are decieved and when RA comes you all we abandoned him for your Jesus until you see him Lifted up. Your eyes will clear
Re: Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die by writeprof(m): 12:00am On Jan 18, 2021
A publishing firm in Oyo State needs sales representatives to cover Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Kwara, Ondo and Ekiti States, preferably, candidates should be based in the state capitals or one of the developed cities within the states.

Qualifications:
OND is the minimum qualification needed.
No previous experience needed as shortlisted candidates would be trained on some basic marketing and sales skills.
Candidates should be creative, outgoing, internet savvy and have good communication skills.

Renumeration: salary, allowance and commission.

Interested applicants should send their application letters and detailed CV to: dwriteprof@gmail.com within two weeks from today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 / There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.