Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns (48180 Views)

Father Andres Arango Resigns After 25 Years Over Invalid Baptism - Pictures / There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns / Buhari Govt Pursuing Anti-christian Agenda, Christianity May Cease - NCEF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by 15Ebisco: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
A group of Christians under the aegis of National Christian Elders Forum, NCEF, being championed by a former Minister of Defence, Lt. Gen. Theophilus Danjuma (retd.), and Solomon Asemota (SAN), has warned that Christianity in Nigeria may cease to exist in 25 years from now.

Danjuma’s group said that the present generation of Christians may be the last set in Nigeria.

With this, NCEF demanded the restructuring of the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, before the 2019 general elections.

They warned that if the current faulty structure would be carried into 2019, it might be too late to preserve Christianity in Nigeria.

The Secretary of NCEF, Bosun Emmanuel, expressed these fears in his paper entitled, “Impact of lack of unity in CAN as threat to Christian faith”, delivered during the annual conference of Catholic Men’s Guild, held at the Catholic Church of Assumption, Ikoyi in Lagos.

According to them, the current administration of President Muhammadu Buhari in Nigeria “is openly pursuing an anti-Christian agenda that has resulted in countless murders of Christians all over the nation and destruction of vulnerable Christian communities.”

NCEF said, “Due to the inability of CAN to forge Christians into one indivisible army of the Lord, the Church has been weakened and unable to stand before its enemies. Realistically speaking, Christianity is on the brink of extinction in Nigeria. The ascendancy of Sharia ideology in Nigeria rings the death toll for the Nigerian Church.

“It is therefore imperative that CAN must be restructured, as a matter of urgency, if Christianity is to survive. CAN belongs to every Christian in Nigeria and there is nothing wrong with the association. It is the management that should be revisited and restructured.”

He added, “The Catholic Church should be prepared to return completely into the fold of CAN and participate fully in providing leadership in these troublous times. God warned in 2013 that we were not careful, in 30 to 40 years, Nigeria would be like Turkey.

“In 2018, we can say in 25 years from now, we are facing the risk of being the last Christians in Nigeria. Therefore, Christians should be in the frontline of defending democracy in Nigeria. The Church is the bastion of democracy. A divided CAN cannot defend democracy and promote justice, equity, and fairness. Consequently, Sharia will grow stronger. As Sharia grows stronger, democracy will become weaker and the Church will be emasculated out of existence.

“The current Federal Government in Nigeria is openly pursuing an anti-Christian agenda that has resulted in countless murders of Christians all over the nation and destruction of vulnerable Christian communities. Just recently, Elder Statesman, Gen. T. Y. Danjuma raised the alarm that Christians should take steps to defend themselves.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/therell-be-no-christians-in-nigeria-in.html

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Paperwhite(m): 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Nwatiti24(f): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
God can not allow it to happen. The gates of hell shall not prevail against the Church

270 Likes 16 Shares

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by greatnaija01: 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
maybe if he said 250 years, BUT NO NATION is strong enough to stop Christianity 100%.

176 Likes 9 Shares

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ogbeni OP Tell the Ogbeni that you copied ur news from that he should tell the Ogbeni that said that Rubbish that Christianity will Remain till Christ Jesus comes and that very same Ogbeni should know that Celestial Church of Christ aint going nowhere

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
Igbos can never practice ISLAM. No way!!
Nature has made it that igbos will always worship the true God.

282 Likes 18 Shares

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by buhariguy(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra can see how these ones that called themselves pastors dey lie.

He said, their gods, not my God, told him that I and my house will not be Christian in the next 25yrs.
And they are working against the will their of gods not to come to pass.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by aminu790(m): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
shocked

See what contemporary elders use to think

Christianity in Nigeria may cease to exist in 25 years from now.

The current Federal Government in Nigeria is openly pursuing an anti Christian agenda that has resulted in countless murders of Christians all over the nation and destruction of vulnerable Christian communities

that the present
generation of Christians may be the last set in Nigeria.

Waiting for MURIC Elders

7 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by clevvermind(m): 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
That can only happen if God no longer exist. It is not possible. Christians will grow stronger in the next 25years.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Igbos can never practice ISLAM. No way!!
Nature has made it that igbos will always worship the true God.
odas might fall by the sword,coercion or sheer persuasion, but we(igbos) will stand tall in Christianity no matter what.....go to sleep and wake up in the next 300 years, we will still b practicing our God given, free religion called Christianity, because we know d light from darkness

131 Likes 15 Shares

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by sKeetz(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ok , can't wait. Good riddance.

One down, one more to go.

9 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
greatnaija01:
maybe if he said 250 years, BUT NO NATION is strong enough to stop Christianity 100%.

Have you ever been to China?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by greatnaija01: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
I know CHURCHES THERE O.

So do not foooool yourself

Zoharariel:

Have you ever been to China?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by 0temSapien: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
Microscope will be needed to spot christians by the year 2625 grin

Karmish 7:2-33

2. And Niklas reasoned deeply within him and he fell into a great trance. And Niklas saw the Light in his dream. And he said, O Great Light, what am I here to do? 3. And the light said, do you think you have all the knowledge of the world already with you? But I tell you, you have more false knowledge than the truth. 4. And Niklas said, why do you say that I have false knowledge? For I know that Yeshua did come to die for the sins of the world. What knowledge could be greater than this? 5. And the light said, you have been fooled, O Niklas. For it is sheepish of you to believe that the Almighty God have need of human sacrifices. 6. And you have been fooled also to believe that Almighty God is interested in the shedding of blood for the taking away of human mistakes. 7. But I tell you, the Greatest Light has no need of bloodshed but the development of the heads is the interest of the Light. For when a homo puts all his mind in developing his head and doing good to others, where then shall the thought of shedding blood for removing mistakes appear? 8. For he who sheds blood to remove mistakes shall continue to shed blood ignorantly. But he who uses the head to remove mistakes shall not live in ignorance again. 9. Now O Niklas, the year when the Lord God Almighty shall be made known is here. But he shall not be fully known because darkness must prevail until the days of truth when the users of the brain shall come. 10. And the users of the brain shall change the world into a place of impossibilities made possible. Now O Niklas, the time of enlightenment begins from you. And it shall be the common era. It shall bring in the revelation of our Lord, Annox Dominus, the Greatest Light. 11. And the agents of darkness shall say, it is the year of the birth of their own god. And they shall find a convenient time to establish the birth of their own lord but they shall not find it. 12. And there shall be arguments here and there, saying, when exactly was Zeusus Krista born? And some shall say that he was born before Jasheb was born. But some shall say that he was born after Jasheb was born. 13. And it shall be a thing of controversy in this world and in the world to come. But O Niklas, this thing must be so because ignorance must prevail until the 2016 years after you have begun to reveal the truth about God, the great Light; both in this world and in the world to come. 14. For from the year when Otem began his revelation onward shall the light of God Almighty be revealed in full. And all other lights shall trail the true light from behind. And the lies of deception shall begin to grow dimmer and dimmer. 15. Now Niklas said, what shall I do O Great Light? And Knoliud said, if you go about to say that Yeshua is not the son of God Almighty but the son of Satan, they shall fight against you. 16. And they shall say that you are mad. And they shall not think to reason the truth with you. But it is necessary to do it; for there are some who shall accept you and depart from darkness from the onset. But multitudes shall choose to follow the path of darkness, bringing the abomination of destruction upon themselves. 17. For the abomination of killing of animals for rituals to the god of darkness which you see now shall be replaced with the abomination of destruction, wherein the son of Satan shall command, saying, eat my flesh and drink my blood spiritually. 18. And all who do this shall have limitation to knowledge. And they shall be bound by the words of Yeshu, whose name is being interpreted as the son of craftiness. For both Eshu, who is a god in the continent of Murmoh and Satan who is the gods of Yacob are crafty and evil. And they shall be bound by the words of Satan, experiencing hell fire in their hearts on earth before they die. 19. And the hell of fire shall follow them even after death, except by the renewal of their minds. 20. But O Niklas, the truth of it all is that there is no god worthy of worship. For the world is not made for the purpose of a creature bowing down to worship a god. 21. But it is made for the purpose of making findings. And not only the findings of the things on earth but also the findings of the things in the other billions and trillions and uncountable worlds which you cannot know now. 22. For that was the command of God Almighty from the beginning. And some of his first beings whom you call the gods went about making such findings, while some settled down upon the earth and some other planets, creating the homos to worship them; which thing is called slavery. 23. For even the Universe did not make us to be in servitude to him. But he sent us out to an adventure of fun and discovery. And the amazements of the things we discover are great. 24. And till today, many of the gods who do findings are yet to return from making findings, because the extent of the Universe is not known. And all things in it are limitless. 25. Now O Niklas, go everywhere to declare to the people to cease the worship of the gods, but to use their heads and make findings. For in making findings shall cure be found to many diseases. And in making findings shall many things become possible which are not possible. 26. For the homos shall fly in the sky. And their voices shall be made louder than the voices of the gods and the Nephilims if they make findings. 27. And their visions shall be made wider. And they shall see things which are too small for their eyes to see. And they shall even see the frameworks of all things. 28. And from the earth shall they see the moon in its magnificent size. And they shall speak in Juda and the people living in Egypt shall hear. 29. And another shall speak in Roma and they who live in Negre and its surrounding lands shall hear. And imaginations shall be made real even on earth. 30. And after the likeness of the pyramids of Egypt shall houses be built, whose tops shall appear to be inside the sky. And the homos shall have knowledge so much that they shall make devices to reveal one who is in Anghloz in Deutsche. 31. And a citizen of Nippon shall be seen in a box in Sino. But all these things shall not come by worshipping a god, but by the use of the heads. 32. And while you make those findings, you shall do good only to your fellow homos, because they are the elements of God Almighty. 33. Now when Niklas arose from sleep, he said, surely this which I have heard is true. And Niklas began to go everywhere, saying, use your head. And you shall see the true wonders of the Universe in them.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by 0temSapien: 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
clevvermind:
That can only happen if God no longer exist. It is not possible. Christians will grow stronger in the next 25years.
No. God will continue to exist, but since the god of Christianity and Islam called Yahweh and Allah are currently held in spiritual prison, then anything can happen to their religions. However, 25years is too short for that to happen. The astrologers and brain users have estimated about 600 years from now for such to happen and I would be very glad to see that happen to the earth by then when I would be looking into the earth from my afterlife.

Otem Erectus 226:15-28
15. Now yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. And Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. And Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. And their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? And they said, we are ready.
18. And the battle began.
19. And Otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. And there were vacuums, but only Otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. And when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. And Otem awoke. And his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. And they had done many things to revive him.
22. And Otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. And henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. And they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, Otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. And they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. And they said, Otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. And in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. And focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by InansBobo(m): 4:30am On Jun 24, 2018
IMPOSSICANT! (in Dr Paul Enenche's voice)

3 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 24, 2018
in a country like Nigerian it's impossible but if it ever happened.then islam should follow too

6 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Mekanus(m): 6:39am On Jun 24, 2018
clevvermind:
God been dey exist before?

6 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Jamiubond009(m): 6:43am On Jun 24, 2018
How great! Islam as well. Who religion epp?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 24, 2018
at least those big auditorium can be converted to industrial facilities and play ground for proper mental development based on scientific growth. not on long hope that brings depression.

19 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2018
Let me see how dat will happen

3 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by owomida1: 9:40am On Jun 24, 2018
Another idiotic statement.

8 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Kokaine(m): 9:41am On Jun 24, 2018
first off, a religion dies faster in the hearts of its adherents than from the external turbulence. if the western culture infiltrates as it is wont to, through social media, movies and music, the religion will diffuse gradually to a point that no one needs to be told that its non existent again. what we wear, sing, say, praise, where we go, what we like, agree with, and defend all matter more than the few minutes we spend weekly in religious houses, which case, are now money spinning ventures and not houses of faith

11 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by donkaz2(m): 9:41am On Jun 24, 2018
Are u sure the image posted is not that of a Muslim or a fake christian cos his forehead is black lolz maybe what I noticed

8 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2018
Yea right, maybe in the northern part of the country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by babyfaceafrica: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2018
Big lie

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Lordcenturion2(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2018
Next 25 years is too near, there will be no Christianity and Islam in Africa by year 2070...

Many powerful religions has come and gone in the past, so Christianity, Islam and other religions will cease to exists by 2070, and the entire world will thrive in advance Technology especially in Africa, and many people will be liberated from mind of slavery and fears and many nowadays churches will be converted to Hospitals and clinics and corruption will be no more but love and peace will Reign....

3 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by olanshi: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2018

Dumbest post ever! May God punish anybody that ever thought about this!

Your plans to brainwash people and divide this Great country Nigeria in a religious or tribal way shall be in Vain...

It is sad to promote hatred, religious and tribal bigotry in this country!

Coexistence is the way and the only humanitarian way...

I’m a MUSLIM and I believe in Jesus!

The western world has brainwashed people to extent that they bring religious rifts between different countries and civil war within a country.

They will also give you weapons to destroy yourselves and come back for peace keeping then they start stealing from you...

Don’t be brainwashed!!!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by TheUbermensch: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2018
I don't even understand all this talk.

Christians are the ones causing their problems.

Muslims are killing them off and they are just looking. Rubbish.
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by sureheaven(m): 9:43am On Jun 24, 2018
The hustle is real by the juhadist but God won’t allow them succeed.

Islam is a big problem to the world at large, they’ve done more evil than good.
Every terrorist in the world are Muslims.

4 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by bareal(m): 9:43am On Jun 24, 2018
kallmemrB:
Ogbeni OP Tell the Ogbeni that you copied ur news from that he should tell the Ogbeni that said that Rubbish that Christianity will Remain till Christ Jesus comes and that very same Ogbeni should know that Celestial Church of Christ aint going nowhere

Yea..

A palase lagbala ọrùn
Pé kí ìjọ yí máa bisi...
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by yazach: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2018
Only a mumu Christian will think these people really love them.

The moment I saw T Y Danjuma, I know that the game is all about his oil block license that was not renewed so they want to use any means to get what they want even religious war, they don't care

33 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Jesus Is" By Clayton Jennings. Spoken Word Lyrics. / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) / CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.