Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

I Want To Go Back To Being A Yahoo Boy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Go Back To Being A Yahoo Boy (1840 Views)

How To Become A Legit Or Legal Yahoo Boy In Nigeria, Without Efcc Wahala / Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO / What You Need To Know Before Starting A Yahoo Boy Business: Nairathreads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go Back To Being A Yahoo Boy by dopedan(m): 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Abeg no judge me because things are becoming hard i used to do yahoo two years back and I didn’t collect any money because i quit after 6 months cuz my clients dissapointed me i started working on my skills till now that skill has not benefited me as much as yahoo has done for my friends dat started with me then they are now big boys me im here begging people to patronize me for 10k where i will get 5k gain and i get work once in a blue moon so today i use my last 100 to play bet all d games have played remaining the last one that wants to give me high bp this last match I played under 2.5 is playing 1:1 half time and im watching it with my koro koro eyes man i give up

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To Being A Yahoo Boy by greatnaija01: 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
dopedan:
Abeg no judge me because things are becoming hard i used to do yahoo two years back and I didn’t collect any money because i quit after 6 months cuz my clients dissapointed me i started working on my skills till now that skill has not benefited me as much as yahoo has done for my friends dat started with me then they are now big boys me im here begging people to patronize me for 10k where i will get 5k gain and i get work once in a blue moon so today i use my last 100 to play bet all d games have played remaining the last one that wants to give me high bp this last match I played under 2.5 is playing 1:1 half time and im watching it with my koro koro eyes man i give up

Pls GROW UP...

You can not make money because you don't have wisdom on how to manage the little you have.

So it is yahoo yahoo, that you want because it looks EASY n CHEAP?

Who are you deceiving, the money you wasted in gamblingg… you could have used it to learn a skill that will be paying you wella by now.

Pls this is 2021, do not waste it.

Only DOGS go back to their vomits

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To Being A Yahoo Boy by dopedan(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
greatnaija01:

Pls GROW UP...

You can not make money because you don't have wisdom on how to manage the little you have.

So it is yahoo yahoo, that you want because it looks EASY n CHEAP?

Who are you deceiving, the money you wasted in gamblingg… you could have used it to learn a skill that will be paying you wella by now.

Pls this is 2021, do not waste it.

Only DOGS go back to their vomits
Oga learning skill is easy to say for mouth which skill can i learn that can pay my rent in six months? You all think its that easy that u learn skill the next thing clients will be rushing you for work abi please call a spade a spade nothing is easy in this country

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To Being A Yahoo Boy by Creative7(m): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Bro skills still pay but it takes a lot patience. for you to scale true or not get fustrated you have to think of making daily income+your skill=balance. besides is your skill a digital skill?
Re: I Want To Go Back To Being A Yahoo Boy by dopedan(m): 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
Creative7:
Bro skills still pay but it takes a lot patience. for you to scale true or not get fustrated you have to think of making daily income+your skill=balance. besides is your skill a digital skill?
i do paintings with all these talent im still finding things hard abeg make una patronize me any work of art at all i will do

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To Being A Yahoo Boy by babaaelino92(m): 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
dopedan:

Oga learning skill is easy to say for mouth which skill can i learn that can pay my rent in six months? You all think its that easy that u learn skill the next thing clients will be rushing you for work abi please call a spade a spade nothing is easy in this country

Bro. don't expect everything to be easy.

Keep grinding against all odds. Don't give up God will bless your hustle.
Re: I Want To Go Back To Being A Yahoo Boy by Galacious1: 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
dopedan:
Go back to your friends and grind harder.
Re: I Want To Go Back To Being A Yahoo Boy by Mide3367: 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
Well ur story na small thing compared to mine... I travelled abroad and wasted a whole 3k USD. Came back to Nigeria broke and hopeless. Started my agro marketing business and for 5 to 6 month I made nothing. I frustrate. Mainwhile, I never knew I was being trained for today as I know what works and what doesn't work. And today, I can proudly tell u that I make minimum of 30k weekly... So what I will advise you to do is change ur tactics and approve to your biz. Embrace more Internet marketing and also add other products to ur art. Things that are similar like camera etc

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To Being A Yahoo Boy by greatnaija01: 11:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
dopedan:

It is this way of thinking that makes criminals feel justified for what they do.... SO DOING YAHOO PLUS, OR YAHOO AND BRINGING TEARS TO OTHER PEOPLE EITHER BY SPILLING THEIR BLOOD, USING THEIR DESTINY OR CHEATING THEM..... that is EASY abi?

You really can not be helped. Learning a skill in one week that can pay your bills for LIFE is actually very possible, but you have already made up your mind to cheat your way through life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go Back To Being A Yahoo Boy by lazyYouth(m): 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
don't panic brah I fit link u up if u no mind or we fit connect and share stacks 2geda Mafo #AllDieNahDie

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To Being A Yahoo Boy by staga: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
The OP is not ready to change his life. He is after QUICK MONEY.
There is nothing like acquiring a skill and being a master at it, from where you can launch out to the world using social media.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To Being A Yahoo Boy by Sidney1990: 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
I dey game bro. I sent you a message

lazyYouth:
don't panic brah
I fit link u up if u no mind
or we fit connect and share stacks 2geda
Mafo
#AllDieNahDie

(1) (Reply)

Nirsal Loan / Closed / Sell Your Cars Fast In Less Than A Week!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.