Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

The Whole Truth Behind Bobrisky And Jay Brown Clash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Whole Truth Behind Bobrisky And Jay Brown Clash (567 Views)

Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React / Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together / Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Whole Truth Behind Bobrisky And Jay Brown Clash by Baelila: 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Bobrisky is having a serious Clash with Jay Brown another Cross dresser like her.....
According to Jay Brown, Bobrisky is accusing him of copying her content which she claims not to be doing..
This looks fake to some having understood these cross dressers come out sometimes to make up stories just to make it to the headlines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQiQVmz_2EQ

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Not Preparing For God’s Kingdom – Obasanjo / Why I Struggled Despite Being A Billionaire’s Daughter – Davido’s Si / This Is Why I Have Been Failing In Marriages Even My Career Is Struggling-9ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.