Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 (13910 Views)

FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday / FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails / Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
Originakalokalo:
Okay.

The Almighty he is God.

They say science is all in all, but a single virus has claimed lives in thousands globally.

According to scientists, there are other 50 viruses more deadlier than covid-19 that are still in animals....

Listen, no matter how rich or influential, God's anger will reach out to you if you do not change from your iniquity and wickedness...

You kill to live?

You steal people's money for affluence?

You are full of immoralities?

Continue.

Covid-19 is coming for you. After which you will face God himself in death.

Accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour before it is too late.

Change your ways.
your scare tactics are dead on arrival

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by skylarr: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hmmm.... this rules for Covid19 is not uniform across board. Work from home for civil servants, while NYSC has deployed the youth corps members. Schools are re-opening too. This isn’t consistent. Abi Coro dey look face ni?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by Originakalokalo(m): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
your scare tactics are dead on arrival

A sinner has all the reason in the world and hereafter to be afraid.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by wonder233: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
Which kind yeye work from home. Where they doing anything even in the offices before?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
Originakalokalo:
Okay.

The Almighty he is God.

They say science is all in all, but a single virus has claimed lives in thousands globally.

According to scientists, there are other 50 viruses more deadlier than covid-19 that are still in animals....

Listen, no matter how rich or influential, God's anger will reach out to you if you do not change from your iniquity and wickedness...

You kill to live?

You steal people's money for affluence?

You are full of immoralities?

Continue.

Covid-19 is coming for you. After which you will face God himself in death.

Accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour before it is too late.

Change your ways.
your scare tactics are dead on arrival. The lord's children are also dying of the virus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by bluefilm: 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
Useless #COVIDIOTS

I wonder the type of jobs they are doing that they could be working from home.

You see what mindless copycatting does?

You copy oyibo disease.

Now you also have to copy oyibo style of working from home.

Fools.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
Originakalokalo:

A sinner has all the reason in the world and hereafter to be afraid.

no he doesn't
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by Originakalokalo(m): 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
your scare tactics are dead on arrival. The lord's children are also dying of the virus

A SINNER has all the reasons in the world and hereafter to be afraid.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by tunapawizzy: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
shebi the government dun give them internet access and uninterrupted power supply which they will use to work from home.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by Blendy77(f): 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
If civil servants can work from home then is it school children that are exempted from covid that they want them to resume on the 18th? I dont understand these people playing politics with proprietors of schools. God forbid bad thg

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by Vidsolution79: 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
See his neck...check my signature below
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by tunapawizzy: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
Blendy77:
If civil servants can work from home then is it school children that are exempted from covid that they want them to resume on the 18th? I dont understand these people playing politics with proprietors of schools. God forbid bad thg
i wonder o...adults that can effectively play by COVID regulations should work from home, children that will get carried away and may not adhere strictly should resume.........NYSC camps where theres congestion is mobilizing...the brain of Nigerian leaders dey operate in reverse mode.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by asmovic(m): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://punchng.com/breaking-covid-19-lagos-orders-civil-servants-to-work-from-home-till-feb-1/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
are teachers under the same category not human beings? Yet schools should resume on Monday. They can't work from home. Just causing confusion everyday.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by Dollanaira: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
oh
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by Dollanaira: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
ok sir
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by Digmygold: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
Pfunmmyl:
Why all this again na

Workers should stay home to.protect them from contracting COVID19 and children should go back to school so that private school owners can collect school fees. Sanwoolu get sense so?
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by Digmygold: 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
asmovic:
are teachers under the same category not human beings? Yet schools should resume on Monday. They can't work from home. Just causing confusion everyday.

Most.politicians own private schools so they want the kids to.pay school fees at the expense of their health. Heartless creatures. Else why would adults in the civil service be protected yet you are allowing little children be at risk of Corona Virus. SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by Digmygold: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
Blendy77:

Evil polithievecians. Na school fees dem wan collect. After that lockdown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by Bigredmachine: 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
Wealthxzess:
Visit my signature to learn how to stop losing bets on football matches.

Where were u when when I needed you to help arsenal to win crystal palace... I guess u had the power to have made arsenal to win... grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by nedekid: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
skylarr:
Hmmm.... this rules for Covid19 is not uniform across board. Work from home for civil servants, while NYSC has deployed the youth corps members. Schools are re-opening too. This isn’t consistent. Abi Coro dey look face ni?
I hear nysc has suspended service for now.
Schools are opening but I will keep my kids at home.
The fact that LSG has told civil servants to stay at home should be a warning signal to the wise.
Gov ought to lockdown the country but because of the feared fallout from citizens they cannot. This means that lots of people will be exposed to the virus. Those that will survive will.
Note that all the treatment centers are overwhelmed as it 3 days ago.
This means that those that are in distress are on their own. That is the reality.
Nairalanders pls protect yourself!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by Digmygold: 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
nedekid:

I hear nysc has suspended service for now.
Schools are opening but I will keep my kids at home.
The fact that LSG has told civil servants to stay at home should be a warning signal to the wise.
Gov ought to lockdown the country but because of the feared fallout from citizens they cannot. This means that lots of people will be exposed to the virus. Those that will survive will.
Note that all the treatment centers are overwhelmed as it 3 days ago.
This means that those that are in distress are on their own. That is the reality.
Nairalanders pls protect yourself!

But how do the little children protect themselves. This Sanwoolu is not okay at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by Digmygold: 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
LegacyB:
But schools can resume January 18th?? My governor you too good for this nawh!!!!

Sanwoolu is playing politics with the lives of innocent children. These people no dey fear God.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by Digmygold: 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hooshbaby:
Civil servants can work form home but little kids can report back to school right.

They own private schools. Den wan collect school fees before lockdown. Playing politics with childrens lives. Shame on Sanwoolu. Is he a father at all?
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by Bimpe29: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
I hope schools are not resuming on Monday, 18th of January, 2021 in Lagos State?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by SalamRushdie: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
Another proof the civil service is filled with people that do nothing!!
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by senteugene: 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
Work from za oza room
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by Digmygold: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Bimpe29:
I hope schools are not resuming on Monday, 18th of January, 2021 in Lagos State?

They are but Civil Servants are to stay home in order to protect them from COVID 19
So the safety of the children isn't important to Sanwoolu who is clearly playing politics with private school owners at the expense of the lives of innocent children. These politicians must think Nigerians are fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by Jimoh7555: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
OK., no problem.

https://twitter.com/JimohAca/status/1349928165959991299?s=19

Kindly share with your friends writing ICAN case study exam.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by harissonk1(m): 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
I dont see any reasons why public and private schools should resume on the 18th of January as agreed by Lagos state government if lagos state govt can give a directive that his staff should work from home.
Do they want us to expose our kids to the deadly virus?
I still dont get or understand!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Blame Buhari Government Over Kaduna Train Bombings / Ex-nema Spokesman Sacked Over Okonjo-iweala Article / Accord Party, 44 Others Endorse Sanwo-olu, Form Coalition Ahead 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.