Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 (13793 Views)

FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday / FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails / Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by rottennaija(m): 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
JudgeKronos:
So what exactly are they going to be doing(working) from home in this digital era when there is no light?
Sometimes you guys should be ashamed when copying other countries ...
Give us uninterrupted power supply first ..

old vultures

There are those that will work from home. Those like directors, perm sec, commissioner, etc. Others are not going to work.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by Bimpe29: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
Haba!
That's totally wrong and counterproductive.
How can he order the older people to stay at home in order to be protected from the covid-19 and allow children who are to be given more protection to resume?

Digmygold:

They are but Civil Servants are to stay home in order to protect them from COVID 19
So the safety of the children isn't important to Sanwoolu who is clearly playing politics with private school owners at the expense of the lives of innocent children. These politicians must think Nigerians are fools.
SanwoOlu goofed in this decision of his

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by Digmygold: 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
Bimpe29:
Haba!
That's totally wrong and counterproductive.
How can he order the older people to stay at home in order to be protected from the covid-19 and allow children who are to be given more protection to resume?

SanwoOlu goofed in this decision of his

Its all politics. He very well.knows what he is doing. He has in no way acted like a father on this one.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by Digmygold: 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
rottennaija:

There are those that will work from home. Those like directors, perm sec, commissioner, etc. Others are not going to work.

Which Directors? Who are they directing. They will all be snoring in their beds. Don't be fooled.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by Dayoebe(m): 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
I don't like people talking about this covid stuff
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by TeddyR: 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
This doesn't have effect in Lagos state printing cooperation. They still have the full staff and even casuals
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by Ayoolabayonle(m): 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
But what happens to school resuming tomorrow already, I mean boarding schools
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by rottennaija(m): 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
Digmygold:

Which Directors? Who are they directing. They will all be snoring in their beds. Don't be fooled.

My dear, its not everyone that behaves as you expect. I'm deeply in the system, so I know and I have seen this people work.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by Digmygold: 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
rottennaija:

My dear, its not everyone that behaves as you expect. I'm deeply in the system, so I know and I have seen this people work.

Na so.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by calcal: 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
JudgeKronos:
So what exactly are they going to be doing(working) from home in this digital era when there is no light?
Sometimes you guys should be ashamed when copying other countries ...
Give us uninterrupted power supply first ..

old vultures

Thank you, One can see that Sanwo-olu is a fraud imposed on Lagosians.

Work from home in Lagos! HOW?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
Until stupid citizens see that this whole rubbish is a scam, they will continue to be seen as goats!
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by ofiko123(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
I guess it is for there own good...
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 by Rushna27(f): 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
confused government.........lets see wot happens to school resumption tomorrow before knowing wot next to say

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndi Igbo Stand For One Nigeria / Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki / Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.