Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Doubt Over Being The Original Owner Of International God Now Proved......... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doubt Over Being The Original Owner Of International God Now Proved......... (147 Views)

4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) / Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doubt Over Being The Original Owner Of International God Now Proved......... by Gmusicentament(m): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Doubt Over being the Original owner of International God now proved by single "Prayer" in anticipation
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cross river State-based Producer with the name "George Eju"[Voice Box Africa] after his debut single "International God" the known George Eju has been doubted by many fans of being the authentic Singer of "International God".

this gist has caught many audience ears and attention " on his Twitter handle, recently he flAUNTED and image of having Himself and another known producer in the Akwa Ibom state " King Baseda" all in Anticipation to his New Single "PRAYER"

(1) (Reply)

Music Executive, Soberekon Advises Nigerians / Silvia Ifebueme / K1 Vs Pasuma (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.