Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno (39292 Views)

ISWAP Terrorists Execute 3 Nigerians On Live Camera In Adamawa / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by Nairalandwizerd(m): 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nfora:

This is one of the idiots.
undecided
your father, buhari is a Terrorist his days are numbered.

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
oluwaahmed:

I heard police went to attack ESN in the bushes at imo but they ran away cos ESN overpowered them. The video of captured police vehicles are online.

You said police men were ambushed.
To be candid brother man,I see no other ambushing here except one done to your brain and thinking faculty.

How does the news above relate with ipob or are you just naturally dumb??

If you want to create awareness on the insecurities going on in the east,why not create topics that are verified and tag the mods. They surely push it to FP.

Let's just hope your brain haven't been deflowered by evil spirits.

What's with you guys and tribalism? Cause it's certain you'll tag me am ipob miscreant now. Sick

I'm actually beginning to believe that you guys are paid to do all this so as to generate more traffic to the politics section.

Discuss what is on board and leave irrelevances.
Biafrans have been warned about the ESN movement, it's all up to them now.

There's more to life than all this ooo. Walai

@Kabakaa read through.
I hope even the tiniest,mustard seed like sense falls on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by donteddy(m): 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
mfm04622:
The base has since been reclaimed! Continue to support terrorists by giving them publicity when they attack us! Have you for once mentioned the successes of our forces in recent times?

My elder bro is there abeg. I need good info plz. Cos am worried
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by Lightorder: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
saintade01:

Thank you and God bless you for this piece.
It seems Seun sold out this forum to ipob terrorists already and that single mistake will bring down this site soon if not careful.

See the news from someone at war front below.
oga, everyone with his own wahala. Face your side and let ipob worry about their own. You don’t love them , why skip sleep if they kill themselves.Witchcraft is obsession with your neighbors’ single problem while you are sinking in your own problemS

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
Why is nairaland full of negative news about our military.

Diss con3 na wah
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by Blueelf: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
It's a fake news

The base was never seized. The Nigerian Army set up an ambush for them and dealt decisively with the terrorists

I don't know why some Nigerians are selective and mischeivious with their news reporting

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by Omoslim26: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
Splitmind:

Why do people keep slandering me on this website? angry

I have as much compassion for the soldiers as they have for the ordinary citizens, which if you haven't noticed, is very high based on what happened last year.

I love them so much and only wish they receive the same good treatment they give to us, truly we don't deserve them at all.

Yehn yehn yehn na you sabi

If you like continue to wail and carry hate and bitterness about like hand bag nayou sabi

i don tell you watin i wan tell you so baba abeg just carry your problem dey go make you no go pollute dis awesome day i i am having

dont quote me again unless you want to buy Waist trainers ,body shapers, and sport belts

apart from that just carry your problem dey go front

Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by Splitmind: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
Omoslim26:

Yehn yehn yehn na you sabi

If you like continue to wail and carry hate and bitterness about like hand bag nayou sabi

i don tell you watin i wan tell you so baba abeg just carry your problem dey go make you no go pollute dis awesome day i i am having

dont quote me again unless you want to buy Waist trainers ,body shapers, and sport belts

apart from that just carry your problem dey go front

But you mentioned me first

Na wa o.
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
When are they going to seize Aso Rock?

undecided
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by SuperKlean(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
helinues:
What's the meaning of seize?

They were invited for a peace talk by the military as they have technically defeated Boko Harams
who hacked your account bro?
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by Kaiser20: 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
SalamRushdie:
With the coming of Joe Biden expect Islamic Terrorism to increase by over 250 %
I know you were just 3 years old in kindergarten when president Obama a democrat perfected the killing of Osama bin Laden. So Why the increase of terrorists.
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by searay(m): 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Man O' War base please
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by ostechno(m): 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ottyn01:
grin
I thought they said thwvw weakened bokoharam
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
TheStranger:
Should we now call this military base soft target?
Yes
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by calcal: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
adadike:
If something is not done urgently, Boko Haram might over run the entire northern Nigeria in few years to come

Boko Haram is fighting for the total freedom of Hausa from their Fulani slave master and is the same fight going on or about to happen in the other zones. keep watching!

Boko Haram: fighting for total freedom
Biafra: fighting for total freedom
Oduduwa: fighting for total freedom

From the about, Nigeria was a country.
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by gbagyiza: 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
adadike:
If something is not done urgently, Boko Haram might over run the entire northern Nigeria in few years to come

This is the truth. I am from Kaduna state but I tell u the North is already gone.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
Justislam.com
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by brandsoncharlie: 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by etrouble: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
SalamRushdie:
With the coming of Joe Biden expect Islamic Terrorism to increase by over 250 %

Nah Biden issue go give you hypertension
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by paschalj4(m): 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
he said the truth. Terrorism will boom.
how my brother? please explain, cause am in a perplexed situation right now.
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by sapele914(m): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Taich:
Fake news. Boko Haram/ ISWAP has been defeated, they lack the organisational structure to launch an attack anywhere in Nigeria.
Burutai is doing fine and our Daddy Buhari is doing fantastically well too.
Go to the north, no more ID camps, peace has returned, Sai whoever 2023.
Zombie what value have you added to Nigeria or yourself? Just to be complaining like a pregnant granny? Go & join the army and defend your country, aren’t your juniors in the Nigerian Army? Mumu. Did the insurgency in Nigeria start under President Buhari in 2015? useless Zombie.
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by sapele914(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
calcal:

Boko Haram is fighting for the total freedom of Hausa from their Fulani slave master and is the same fight going on or about to happen in the other zones. keep watching!

Boko Haram: fighting for total freedom
Biafra: fighting for total freedom
Oduduwa: fighting for total freedom

From the about, Nigeria was a country.
Failure you are not still planning for your future?, your older days are twice as long as your your youthful years, keep wishing for your life to disintegrate.
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by WilyWily: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kudos to ISWAP,
Nigeria soldiers are champions on killing innocent unarmed people,
Haaaaahaaaa, Nigeria soldiers are Rats.
Thanks to ISWAP and Boko Haram.
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by Taich(m): 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
sapele914:
Zombie what value have you added to Nigeria or yourself? Just to be complaining like a pregnant granny? Go & join the army and defend your country, aren’t your juniors in the Nigerian Army? Mumu. Did the insurgency in Nigeria start under President Buhari in 2015? useless Zombie.

Is that all you can say??
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by Frustrated007: 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
Las las I go live this country for una grin
make my money complete first
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by oluwaahmed: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
StacyO:

You said police men were ambushed.
To be candid brother man,I see no other ambushing here except one done to your brain and thinking faculty.

How does the news above relate with ipob or are you just naturally dumb??

If you want to create awareness on the insecurities going on in the east,why not create topics that are verified and tag the mods. They surely push it to FP.

Let's just hope your brain haven't been deflowered by evil spirits.

What's with you guys and tribalism? Cause it's certain you'll tag me am ipob miscreant now. Sick

I'm actually beginning to believe that you guys are paid to do all this so as to generate more traffic to the politics section.

Discuss what is on board and leave irrelevances.
Biafrans have been warned about the ESN movement, it's all up to them now.

There's more to life than all this ooo. Walai

Where did I say policemen were ambushed?
U no get sense abeg.
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by ayenale1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
This is what i detest most, u know their hideout, u have the map, u know the terrain y not mobilize ur army and wipe them out at once...is there something they don't want us to know??...
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by Okikaneseokwu: 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
seborrhic:
AFP aligned with corrupt elements,people whose access to government wealth has been blocked and pathological haters of Buhari,have planted this fake news.
The government would ensure AFP pays for it's lies.
Painment

Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 17, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Where did I say policemen were ambushed?
U no get sense abeg.

I don't care who typed it.
That comment goes to you,oluwaahmed and any other nitwit on this thread.

I don't owe you no reply no more.
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by Turantula(m): 1:26am On Jan 17, 2021
WINNERMENTALITY:
fake news, this is contrary to what we heard yesterday
Ask yourself this question, "would you rather believe bokoharam or Nigerian military?" OR Lier Mohammed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ralph Nwosu Visits 2nd Niger Bridge On Assessment Tour / Only Zombies Are Obedient – Femi Kuti / Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.