Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

My Education Is In Danger. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Education Is In Danger. (281 Views)

Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy / Am I Too Old To Further My Education? / I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Education Is In Danger. by Minename: 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
Please bear with me, yawa don gas for my area.
I had to create a new account to do this. I am a 500 level engineering student, in a federal University down south here and since the lockdown i have been working to see what i can gather before the resumption of school and for my project. But, the pay is nothing to write home about compared to my budget for project and school expenses. My parent was badly affected by the lockdown and as it stands so , me resuming when school officially opens this month is hanging in the balance. I need help cause I just can't allow 5 years go just like that after everything put into it. I have been thinking and praying for a miracle. Even if it is a job that i will do I am open to it.
I have to meet deadline for my project which I have not start because of finance
Re: My Education Is In Danger. by vincijr(m): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Re: My Education Is In Danger. by kalu61(m): 6:45am On Jan 20, 2021
Let your parents get loan from family and friends to finish your project. Clearance can come later.

When you work and get the money or your parents back on their feet, they pay back.

(1) (Reply)

Penthusia Graphic Novel Contest 2021- Winner Gets 2.5MILLION Naira / Study-in-germany: 2021 KAAD Scholarship Program For Young Undergraduates / 40 Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2021 - By UK Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.