Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly (70747 Views)

Fayose Mocks APC, Buhari As Tribunal Declares Adeleke As The Winner / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) / Reno Omokri Mocks APC Following Aisha Buhari’s Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Rossikk(m): 6:06am On Jan 18, 2021
piper7:
Guys I'm thinking of moving out of naija. Which country is more balanced in terms of opportunities and racism between UK and USA?
Enlighten me please.

I wouldn't advise you to move to America because that country is heading downhill from all indications.

I wouldn't advice the UK either because opportunities are limited.

If you must emigrate, which by the way, is not necessarily your best option in my view, you can try Canada.

Ignore that idiot's advice about avoiding black people. That sort of slave mentality will get you nowhere in the western world, where you need the support systems and comradeship that only people of your race can provide.

I have lived in the west, and can tell you that fact for free.

The whites will smile at you, but most will stab you in the back the first opportunity they get, especially if they think you're doing better than them. They will rarely ever invite you to their homes or seek close ties or friendship with you. Many are racist, even the ones that are friendly with you.

So long as you choose your black friends well, ie those who are on your level in terms of education and outlook, you will be just fine, just as fine as you are in Nigeria when you choose your friends well.

Anyone that tells you to avoid black people is a complete dunce whom you should just ignore for the fool he is.

Finally, if you actually have the funds to travel and start a new life in the west, I would VERY STRONGLY ADVISE YOU to remain in Nigeria, and start a business with that money. If you put your head down, and face the business with professionalism, I guarantee you that in a year's time, you would be wondering what the hell you were thinking of by wanting to go abroad, to be ordered around by some white boss.

Because as a successful independent Nigerian businessman, there is no better place on EARTH to be than in Nigeria.

And I'm telling you this as someone who lived overseas for many years.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Jaqenhghar: 7:18am On Jan 18, 2021
banmee:

How lucky i would be if every black person especially Nigerians would avoids me. I pray for it everyday. Who want's to be around rubbish? I train my kids to take responsibility for every action and inaction. Unlike most black person/Nigerian would do. It is always someone else's fault. Never their own. Ever wondered why you are so phucked up as a people?
That one is deluded. His posts are hilarious l. He will tell you that Nigeria is the best country in the world. He will show you drone footage of parts of Lagos at night and tell you there is nowhere in the world with such

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Nsiehi: 12:07am On Jan 19, 2021
Mathyluba:

You need to make your WhatsApp number available for to call a confirmation to be sure some dubious scammers are not exploiting your predicament to enrich themselves.

That guy is a scammer. He has been on this format for years and not the person in that video.
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by piper7(m): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
Thank you very much sir. I really appreciate your voluminous reply. But you know sometimes it's not only about the money. I just want to live in a sane environment, you know.
And by the way, What do you mean by "the US is going downhill in all directions"?
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by piper7(m): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
Rossikk:

I wouldn't advise you to move to America because that country is heading downhill from all indications.

I wouldn't advice the UK either because opportunities are limited.

If you must emigrate, which by the way, is not necessarily your best option in my view, you can try Canada.

Ignore that idiot's advice about avoiding black people. That sort of slave mentality will get you nowhere in the western world, where you need the support systems and comradeship that only people of your race can provide.

I have lived in the west, and can tell you that fact for free.

The whites will smile at you, but most will stab you in the back the first opportunity they get, especially if they think you're doing better than them. They will rarely ever invite you to their homes or seek close ties or friendship with you. Many are racist, even the ones that are friendly with you.

So long as you choose your black friends well, ie those who are on your level in terms of education and outlook, you will be just fine, just as fine as you are in Nigeria when you choose your friends well.

Anyone that tells you to avoid black people is a complete dunce whom you should just ignore for the fool he is.

Finally, if you actually have the funds to travel and start a new life in the west, I would VERY STRONGLY ADVISE YOU to remain in Nigeria, and start a business with that money. If you put your head down, and face the business with professionalism, I guarantee you that in a year's time, you would be wondering what the hell you were thinking of by wanting to go abroad, to be ordered around by some white boss.

Because as a successful independent Nigerian businessman, there is no better place on EARTH to be than in Nigeria.

And I'm telling you this as someone who lived overseas for many years.

All the best.
Thank you very much sir. I really appreciate your voluminous reply. But you know sometimes it's not only about the money. I just want to live in a sane environment, you know.
And by the way, What do you mean by "the US is going downhill in all directions"?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Divinenwa: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mathyluba:

You need to make your WhatsApp number available for to call a confirmation to be sure some dubious scammers are not exploiting your predicament to enrich themselves.
https://www.nairaland.com/6279329/ever-okay-again-please-see# this d real guy dat truly need help.dat anto is a theif

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Stanchem029: 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mathyluba:

Stay away from that crimin*l, he is impersonating nwamabo247.
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by tsdarkside(m): 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
what an asssshole....
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by banmee(m): 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

That one is deluded. His posts are hilarious l. He will tell you that Nigeria is the best country in the world. He will show you drone footage of parts of Lagos at night and tell you there is nowhere in the world with such

Hey bro. How you been. I never see you this year at all. Everything ok?
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Jaqenhghar: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
banmee:

Hey bro. How you been. I never see you this year at all. Everything ok?
All good brah. Happy new yeah. All good here. How is you and the family? Where you enter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo / Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.