Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters (56514 Views)

Wike Orders Immediate Closure Of International Conference Centre For Renovation / LASG Orders Immediate Closure Of Lekki Conservation Centre After Viral Video / NLC Directs Members To Cripple Activities At CBN Offices Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by Femich18(m): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
Yeye people
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by ofiko123(m): 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ok
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by Solexgzy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by Franking: 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
Yeye government that acts before it thinks.
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by kolakolex: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
Our leaders think, after they finish talking.
Very poor arrangements.
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by Smeagol89: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
useless government
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by sammuell(m): 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
Tolexander:
This should not be only in Abuja headquarter, it should be in all states of the federation.

The very better way it should have been done is having registration centers at all bank to ease the regulation. Not everyone in a having to go to a designated NIMC center for the Local Government

I’m not even bothered about the NIN registration cos I know that the deadline isn’t feasible
Omo the stuff sef no bother me any day
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by Enugupikin: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
festacman:
First, this directive is an example of saying something without saying anything.

Second, Nigeria is more than FCT.
Far more than fct
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by jericco1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
Foolish people. Was there suppose to be such activity in the first place
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by SeriouslySense(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
okay o, this people talk with water in the brain

Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by teacherbim(f): 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
starbuck:
So they won't be blocking lines on 19th like they said because I am yet to link my lines to NIN
What is stopping you? do it now

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by Igbodicool(m): 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
I could remember the National Identification we registered during Obasanjo's regime in 2003, it was done at Polling Booth Unit level.
The registration then was smooth.
Better suspended in short.
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by Judolisco(m): 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
Dem oga's no Wan catch coronavirus grin grin grin
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
ERORR404:
Chaii Dem don spoil market for nimc people o grin last week when my cousins went to get registered, they were selling the forms 1k! Something I did in 2013 for free.
na back of your phone you read abi wetin? Read again this time put ur index finger by the side of ur skull maybe you would comprehend.
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by jaysport: 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
Do you have a YouTube Channel and you are frustrated because you could not get subscribers and watch hours to monetize the channel ? ? ?
We are Team of Professional Digital Marketer who can help your channel get Real and Legit Thousands of subscribers and watch hour regardless of the numbers of subscribers you want within a short period of time. it will only take a maximum of 30 days...
08142883101 for Whatsapp...
pls contact me only if serious
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by ngwababe(f): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
All fake.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by 99thEnemy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
starbuck:
So they won't be blocking lines on 19th like they said because I am yet to link my lines to NIN

Haven't linked mine too oh!

na so we go just go offline courtesy of NIMC 3 days from now angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by helinues: 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
264four:
[s][/s]
helinues please naaa cry

ok I'll give you 10 post no gbegile
meaning I won't gbegile your 10 of your posts

Village lecturer....

grin cheesy

Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by alphaRego01(m): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Wahala comes in different ways e.g wahala can come in form of palliative.
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
osamz007:
NO GOVERNMENT AS STUPID AS THIS ONE

we're tied of this picture pls.
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
starbuck:
they won't be blocking line in 10 years time

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by Lamasta(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
The timing of this policy get k-leg seriously...
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
WetSmoke:
How about the mammoth crowd in other locations across the federation?
The crowd isn't only at the headquarters. Abuja isn't the whole of Nigeria.
Abuja is where most of them are staying. they are trying to limit the spread of covid19 in Abuja
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by alphaRego01(m): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
in this our country,there are too many small minded persons and hypocrites.that is why we are still were we are.

people lost their phones,wallets e.t.c all in the hassle during this registration of nin.some even contracted de deadly corona vivus.abi it isnt deadly again.mtcheeew.

people wailing government have killed us,na una first kill una selve with de kind of mentality una get

i stop here
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Wahala for those wey no read contents before giving comments oo angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by jojoki: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Policy made without thinking. In a civilised country someone ought to have lost His/Her job.
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by seborrhic: 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
Amid a second covid 19 surge? Instead of closing all centres till further notice. F ools!!

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by Positivity(m): 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
Na now day break?

After thousands have been infected already. . . . . . undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group / 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) / Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.