Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters (56351 Views)

Wike Orders Immediate Closure Of International Conference Centre For Renovation / NLC Directs Members To Cripple Activities At CBN Offices Nationwide / Casual Workers Ground Activities At Warri Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by Pat081: 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
And this useless Apc gov want us 2 blive coro is real?? They are just doing everything so that d number of coro in abuja will b high
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by smallsmall: 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
osamz007:
NO GOVERNMENT AS STUPID AS THIS ONE

When you have all these dumb, Buhari appointees like Minister Patami opening their mouth to give policy directive, without using their brains (if we can even credit them with brains! grin ), it is bound to be disastrous.
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by merits(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
Yoruba people sabi beg like kilode.
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
alright o
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by Okoroawusa: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
NIN registration that has been going on for more than 6 years now...

Nigerians like die minutes rushing.
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
What's the point going ahead with the NIN registration when the deadline for sim linking is not going to be extended? And think it's in 3 days time. Huh!

I'll just call my sister and beg her to link my sim to hers now now. I can't afford to be in incommunicado.

Nonsense.
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by ronaldbecky(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
ursullalinda:
They don finally borrow sense
na borrow for some time..them go soon return d sense back..

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by iwaeda: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

NIMC

The most confused people on earth!
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by olaboy3332: 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by Emeraldgreene(f): 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
UNA MUMU IS HEARTBREAKING.IDIOTIC LEADERS!
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by andyanders: 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
osamz007:
NO GOVERNMENT AS STUPID AS THIS ONE

Exactly. Now that covid-19 is killing people, that this government want to force NIN on people and their lines to be disconnect. How can u give millions of Nigerians to pull this through without contracting this deadly virus.

Very incensitive leaders.
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by marcjoem91: 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by OBIPLUS(m): 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
Arrange the Nim registration so that someone will just walk into any bank and register , this will make it faster.
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by factoryreset2: 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
post=98134612:
This is what we want @[color=#006600][/color]......

I pity you.
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by aBrokeRichDude: 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
Bcus na only Abuja dey dis kontree
In other word “Every other state can go Fvck themselves >:....

Abeg mk dem block d sim jare... I can’t come and kill myself...

Me thinking how to stand under sun untop NIN mata.

Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by cooooooks(m): 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
This is why I don't react too much to all FG rules. They will confuse even themselves.
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:20am On Jan 17, 2021
Sure say dey go now allow people begin selling new sims again
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by putin2: 2:40am On Jan 17, 2021
It look like there is no direction in this country ,but those that are enjoying the suffering of nigerians will soon regrets it,
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by ignis: 4:06am On Jan 17, 2021
This is darnn serious...
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by Jabioro: 4:09am On Jan 17, 2021
We have a confusing government...
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by Prolific007(m): 4:54am On Jan 17, 2021
post=98134612:
This is what we want @[color=#006600][/color]......

You Must Be A Ratarded And Unrepentant Fooool For Been An Irredeemable Sycophant, So I Am Not Surprise With Your Behavior But Please Tell Us If Them Been Exchange Your Brain When You Dey Small For A Stick Of Sweet
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by RayRay06677(m): 5:30am On Jan 17, 2021
I will register in 2024, blocking my line will save me money and peace of mind achieved.
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by lexy2014: 6:33am On Jan 17, 2021
Mrlouis:
WISE PEOPLE DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE ELEVENTH HOUR TO DO THE NEEDFUL. NIN ENROLMENT HAS BEEN ON FOR A LONG WHILE BEFORE NOW, ANYWAY GOOD LUCK TO THE STRANDED

Can u pls state d benefit of NIN to any nigerian?

To obtain NIN, d govt collects an individuals biometrics. D same biometrics is collected with bvn, sim registration, voters card, international passport and drivers license. Can u state why we have multiple agencies and organisations in govts going about collecting people's biometrics yet u are still needed to give d same biometrics in order to collect NIN? Why d desperation on d part of d govt to force people to get NIN within 6weeks when d same data needed for NIN is available and scattered all over d place?
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:58am On Jan 17, 2021
The whole Tarana state has 11 centres.
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by ibietela2(m): 7:19am On Jan 17, 2021
Mrlouis:
WISE PEOPLE DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE ELEVENTH HOUR TO DO THE NEEDFUL. NIN ENROLMENT HAS BEEN ON FOR A LONG WHILE BEFORE NOW, ANYWAY GOOD LUCK TO THE STRANDED

There's always a crowd even before COVID.
have you seen or heard NIMC advert about the registration for the long while it's on going?

Some officials don't have sef
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by 001spice: 7:24am On Jan 17, 2021
Teacherbim. D rubbish u just say how does it sound to u knwing that u just spill out trash
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by ursullalinda(f): 7:29am On Jan 17, 2021
ronaldbecky:
na borrow for some time..them go soon return d sense back..

Lol......abi oh
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by slowice(m): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2021
The ogas at the HQ don't want to contract covid-19 by any chance so they had to push the crowd away to other locations. But Nigerians are expendable to them so they don't care if we get infected trying to register for NIN.... Useless fools.

How about creating more centres in other state?
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by Blackdisciple(m): 9:57am On Jan 17, 2021
Taywon:
Confused Administration...

Walai.... extremely confused Administration bro
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by raydboi(m): 10:20am On Jan 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy ass niggarr
Abeg guy, how I fit reach out to you?
Re: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters by hush15: 10:44am On Jan 17, 2021
Tolexander:
This should not be only in Abuja headquarter, it should be in all states of the federation.

The very better way it should have been done is having registration centers at all bank to ease the regulation. Not everyone in a having to go to a designated NIMC center for the Local Government

I’m not even bothered about the NIN registration cos I know that the deadline isn’t feasible

The problem is that these enrollment centers are inactive like like the HQ. This government doesn't listen. Let people do this online and book a date for their capture online at a picked enrollment center online. It will stop all these rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nuratu Abike Sokoya Contesting For Councillorship In Ogun (Photo) / How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan / FRSC Arrests Driver Carrying Container In Eket, Akwa Ibom - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.