Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Somebody Please Explain This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Somebody Please Explain This (249 Views)

Can Someone Please Explain? Just Received An FCMB Message / How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living / Somebody Please Help Me With A Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Please Explain This by sacajawea: 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
A friend who is a Tailor went to a Senator's house to do a Job, Fashion design/Sewing Jobs.
All while he was there he never actually met the senator but one of the Assistants or House Managers.
Now this is the Gist of the matter, in this Senator's house there were plenty Cars and the boot/trunk part of the Vehicles went down showing that there was heavy load in them, almost all of them or if not all were like that.
When they wanted to pay them at the end of the Job, the Assistant told them to follow him. They went to where the cars were parked then the assistant opened one vehicle it was filled with fresh US dollar notes, he quickly Closed it, wrong Car. He now went to another one opened it, this one's boot was filled with naira notes. He picked up a few bundles, gave them and said something like "That should cover your balance" then closed it immediately.

So Older and more experienced men of this section pls let this make sense to me Please. If you hoard dollars I understand, but why naira? Why keep naira in large quantities like that in Car boots to the point that the back part of the car is going down cos of too much naira load in it.
Is it that being a Senator gives one so much Money to the Point thag they can have so much billions excess of it in Raw cash at home? Broskis abeg make una put matter
Re: Somebody Please Explain This by emorse(m): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Are you not aware of a certain king that stored palliatives in his palace? Even garri, our people will hoard.
Re: Somebody Please Explain This by Mide3367: 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
Black man is geeedy

(1) (Reply)

Help!. Please what Is Payoneer Transaction Fee? / What Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k / Forex Trading Class. Join Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.