Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Where Can I Locate The Depot For The Following Companies? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Locate The Depot For The Following Companies? (238 Views)

Re 1: Wrong Credit Alert, How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner / Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner / BUA Releases Statement On Fire Incident At Sokoto Diesel Depot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Locate The Depot For The Following Companies? by Emmanuel360(m): 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
I'm trying to locate the depot for these companies in Abuja

Nigerian brewery
Guiness Nigeria plc
Chi limited

Please if you know the location let me know

Thanks in advance
Re: Where Can I Locate The Depot For The Following Companies? by ontolegit(m): 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Chi depot can be located in Ilorin,kwara state[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Where Can I Locate The Depot For The Following Companies? by ontolegit(m): 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Tell us how to become a distributor ,also[color=#000000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

#cryptocurrency: Binance Disables Naira Deposits / Please Help Me With A Good Business Idea Within Lagos Island. / 18 And 22 Karat Golds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.