Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep (4709 Views)

Whole Female Hostel Comes Out To See Lady Collect Valentine Gifts / What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by hardeygbolar(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
Please guys I'm actually confused about what they call the spit that forms after coming out when people sleep...I need an answer urgently

Thank y'all
Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Drooling

8 Likes

Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
Saliva.
Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 17, 2021
Also, please what is the English word for shifting, turning or moving awkwardly while sleeping? Yoruba people call it 'jarunpa'.

1 Like

Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by mcjohny(m): 6:00am On Jan 17, 2021
ThankYouGod:
Also, please what is the English word for shifting, turning or moving awkwardly while sleeping? Yoruba people call it 'jarunpa'.
Its called "BEDMATIKS" monica love love...

2 Likes

Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 17, 2021
I don't think that is word. I just checked the meaning. What I am talking about has nothing to do with sex.

mcjohny:

Its called "BEDMATIKS" monica love love...
Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by SporaD8: 7:50am On Jan 17, 2021
ThankYouGod:
I don't think that is word. I just checked the meaning. What I am talking about has nothing to do with sex.

A sleep-walker
Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by dayleke: 8:47am On Jan 17, 2021
hardeygbolar:
Please guys I'm actually confused about what they call the spit that forms after coming out when people sleep...I need an answer urgently

Thank y'all

"Lala"

Not that one that works here o...

Yoruba pples go say "O fa lala".

You are welcome.

3 Likes

Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by lilbarracuda(m): 9:01am On Jan 17, 2021
ThankYouGod:

They just call it "toss and turn"
Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by DesChyko: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2021
hardeygbolar:

Thank y'all

You can call it a drool or a dribble.
Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by okiki20593: 9:05am On Jan 17, 2021
:Its called "BEDMATIKS" monica love love...
Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by Memberclub(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2021
okiki20593:
:Its called "BEDMATIKS" monica love love...
olodo
Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by sofiscatedmoron: 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
It's called Percolator
Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by regonline(m): 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
ThankYouGod:
It's called somnambulism when he started walking when he talks somnamquilism

1 Like

Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by Iamvetlander(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Please what's the cause? Anybody?
Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by Ghostrye: 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
ThankYouGod:
Parasomnia
Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by Diffpussies(m): 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
Op, u are a " slowpoke " grin
Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by mcjohny(m): 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
ThankYouGod:

yea just kidding
it happens to me when i take water in the midnight and immediately go back to sleep
i call it drolling though havent checked the meaning
Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by Tats(m): 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
It means you sleep with your mouth open (mouth breather) and there is a high likelihood that you snore heavily. The throat is blocked and the only way to breathe is to keep the mouth open and then saliva comes out. Mouth is always dry because it is open and then you feel thirsty and drink water at night.
Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by martius101(m): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Drooling

hahaha..bros...na dog em b?
Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by martius101(m): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
it's called..."falalad"
Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
martius101:

hahaha..bros...na dog em b?

Bruh you don't have dictionary

1 Like

Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by sexymonkey(m): 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Iamvetlander:
Please what's the cause? Anybody?
from my personal experience, I think intake of sugary stuffs causes it
Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by tarantino1: 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
From Personal experience, it has only happens when I sleep with the side of my face pressed against my elbows.

A chronic Drooler when I stayed in the hostel had that sleeping position as his default style. Nigga made a mess every night
Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by Iamvetlander(m): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
sexymonkey:
from my personal experience, I think intake of sugary stuffs causes it

Thanks Boss
Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by emmanuelzi(m): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
you bin dey drop what we call la la
Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by hardeygbolar(m): 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
emmanuelzi:
you bin dey drop what we call la la
Lol no b me dey drop am bro...just wanna know
Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by hardeygbolar(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
Thank y'all...really appreciate
Re: Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep by gungab(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ofa lala grin

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin Latest 2010/2011 Admission Cut Off Mark / Nipost Salary Structure / Benue State University Calls Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.