Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Can I Become A Millionaire With This Book? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can I Become A Millionaire With This Book? (432 Views)

CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. / Become A Millionaire With Google Admob / Become A Millionaire With BTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Become A Millionaire With This Book? by jswitch(m): 12:12am On Jan 17, 2021
Dear Nairalanders, please I need your advice/suggestions on this.

I'm an unsuccessful writer who has authored a couple of books so far but with nothing to show for it. So, last year (2020), I decided to write on this controversial topic, LIE! with the hope that it will become a hit.

But since after releasing the book on major ebook platforms like okadabooks and Amazon Kindle, just a single copy has been downloaded almost a year after releasing the book.

Please fellow Nairalanders, how can I make this book a hit on Okadabooks and or Amazon Kindle? Abeg, me too wan blow!

Please help a hungry author. Your suggestions, advice and constructive criticisms will go a long way in pushing me up.

1 Like

Re: Can I Become A Millionaire With This Book? by InfernoNig: 1:51am On Jan 17, 2021
Change strategy. Go back to you drawing board, understand the market needs, what people read, and deliver incredible content with catchy book cover.
Re: Can I Become A Millionaire With This Book? by Kaiser20: 2:14am On Jan 17, 2021
InfernoNig:
Change strategy. Go back to you drawing board, understand the market needs, what people read, and deliver incredible content with catchy book cover.
OP, writing a single book will never make you a millionaire.
Success is a process, it's not achieved at once.
Re: Can I Become A Millionaire With This Book? by NwaNimo1(m): 2:35am On Jan 17, 2021
The title is all wrong......the book needs to market itself
Re: Can I Become A Millionaire With This Book? by jswitch(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2021
InfernoNig:

Thank you for the insight
Re: Can I Become A Millionaire With This Book? by InfernoNig: 10:17am On Jan 17, 2021
jswitch:

Thank you for the insight

Uwc

1 Like

Re: Can I Become A Millionaire With This Book? by jswitch(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2021
NwaNimo1:
The title is all wrong......the book needs to market itself

Please can you explain further?
Re: Can I Become A Millionaire With This Book? by jswitch(m): 10:20am On Jan 17, 2021
Kaiser20:
OP, writing a single book will never make you a millionaire. Success is a process, it's not achieved at once.
Yes sir, I understand. Though this is not my first book- it's the fourth one.
https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/how_to_lie/32754
that's the link to the book as well as my other book
Re: Can I Become A Millionaire With This Book? by legacystore: 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
grin

It's not easy like that

U need to write n publish at least 20 books first before thinking of hitting it big.

Don't be in a hurry to make money, think long term
Re: Can I Become A Millionaire With This Book? by LifeSolutionsTV: 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
jswitch:
Dear Nairalanders, please I need your advice/suggestions on this.

I'm an unsuccessful writer who has authored a couple of books so far but with nothing to show for it. So, last year (2020), I decided to write on this controversial topic, LIE! with the hope that it will become a hit.

But since after releasing the book on major ebook platforms like okadabooks and Amazon Kindle, just a single copy has been downloaded almost a year after releasing the book.

Please fellow Nairalanders, how can I make this book a hit on Okadabooks and or Amazon Kindle? Abeg, me too wan blow!

Please help a hungry author. Your suggestions, advice and constructive criticisms will go a long way in pushing me up.

Have you ran any online and offline Marketing Campaigns to your book ?

What are the selling strategies you have utilized?

You can explain your responses on here so that every other persons in your shoes learn.

Best Regards.
Re: Can I Become A Millionaire With This Book? by jswitch(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
legacystore:
grin

It's not easy like that

U need to write n publish at least 20 books first before thinking of hitting it big.

Don't be in a hurry to make money, think long term

20 books? I for don old by that time ooooo...
Re: Can I Become A Millionaire With This Book? by jswitch(m): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

Have you ran any online and offline Marketing Campaigns to your book ?

What are the selling strategies you have utilized?

You can explain your responses on here so that every other persons in your shoes learn.

Best Regards.

over the years, I've relied more on family and friends to buy/promote my book(s) which I believe is one of the major reasons I didn't succeed.

I've also pushed traffic to the book through my social media handles and by writing guest posts on a couple of blogs but my only benefit has been congratulatory messages from readers who always end up not purchasing the book.

(1) (Reply)

Make 5k Naira Daily. ASAP / . / Instant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.