Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Does Intersex Makes God Confused Or Does It Justify Homosexuality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Intersex Makes God Confused Or Does It Justify Homosexuality (347 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Intersex Makes God Confused Or Does It Justify Homosexuality by tobechi74: 12:32am On Jan 17, 2021
Wikipedia definition of intersex

Intersex people are individuals born with any of several variations in sex characteristics including chromosomes, gonads, sex hormones or genitals that, according to the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, "do not fit the typical definitions for male or female bodies".[1][2] Though the range of atypical sex characteristics may be obvious from birth through the presence of physically ambiguous Instruments, in other instances, these atypical characteristics may go unnoticed, presenting as ambiguous internal reproductive organs or atypical chromosomes that may remain unknown to an individual all of their life.[3]

Here is a link that was shared by a nairalander
She is such a beauty to behold. Too bad bullies in school couldn't see her feminine beauty back then.
Her name is Emmanuella David ette, she was raised up as a boy, back then she was a very feminine boy and was bullied seriously in the university she attended until her feminine features started surfacing revealing her true feminine beauty..
She ran tests on herself to find out she has two ovaries inside of her even though she has only male organ.
She is currently is the voice of many intersex people in Nigeria as she tries to create awareness on this issues to avoid others like her to pass through all she went through in her college years ..
She lives as a woman today and an extremely beautiful one .
She is the goddess of water.
Why do you think my pics are not so clear and i cover my face? I'm not yet out officially like this people. Taking my time until i come out officialy then you will see high definition pics of me.

so far keep learning. Many of them do come out after perfecting themselves to avoid bullying from ignorant Nigerian public but you see how strong i am, still imperfect but still here in this phobic country educating and lecturing you all and some have the guts to abuse me for my courage .
Well intersex is beautiful

Imagine one believe to be a guy, spends years chasing girls, only to do a test and discover that he is a girl .
Will he automatically begin to like the opposite gender or will she continue to like girls(Homosexuality)
What will make God create a person with Ovum and Penis.
Is he playing a game or do he want to teach us to embrace Homosexuality, bisexual etc
Re: Does Intersex Makes God Confused Or Does It Justify Homosexuality by MuttleyLaff: 4:08am On Jan 17, 2021
tobechi74:

Intersex people are individuals born with any of several variations in sex characteristics including chromosomes, gonads, sex hormones or genitals that, according to the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, "do not fit the typical definitions for male or female bodies".[1][2] Though the range of atypical sex characteristics may be obvious from birth through the presence of physically ambiguous Instruments, in other instances, these atypical characteristics may go unnoticed, presenting as ambiguous internal reproductive organs or atypical chromosomes that may remain unknown to an individual all of their life.[3]

She is such a beauty to behold. Too bad bullies in school couldn't see her feminine beauty back then.
Her name is Emmanuella David ette, she was raised up as a boy, back then she was a very feminine boy and was bullied seriously in the university she attended until her feminine features started surfacing revealing her true feminine beauty..
She ran tests on herself to find out she has two ovaries inside of her even though she has only male organ.
She is currently is the voice of many intersex people in Nigeria as she tries to create awareness on this issues to avoid others like her to pass through all she went through in her college years ..
Why do you think my pics are not so clear and i cover my face? I'm not yet out officially like this people. Taking my time until i come out officialy then you will see high definition pics of me.

so far keep learning. Many of them do come out after perfecting themselves to avoid bullying from ignorant Nigerian public but you see how strong i am, still imperfect but still here in this phobic country educating and lecturing you all and some have the guts to abuse me for my courage .

Imagine one believe to be a guy, spends years chasing girls, only to do a test and discover that he is a girl .
Will he automatically begin to like the opposite gender or will she continue to like girls(Homosexuality)
Is he playing a game or do He want to teach us to embrace Homosexuality, bisexual etc
[img]https://media1./images/0231ce01bd7fce51b82d143924cb3cfd/tenor.gif[/img]

"... A 46-year-old pregnant woman had visited his clinic at the Royal Melbourne Hospital in Australia to hear the results of an amniocentesis test to screen her baby’s chromosomes for abnormalities. The baby was fine — but follow-up tests had revealed something astonishing about the mother. Her body was built of cells from two individuals, probably from twin embryos that had merged in her own mother’s womb. And there was more. One set of cells carried two X chromosomes, the complement that typically makes a person female; the other had an X and a Y. Halfway through her fifth decade and pregnant with her third child, the woman learned for the first time that a large part of her body was chromosomally male1. “That’s kind of science-fiction material for someone who just came in for an amniocentesis,” says James.

Sex can be much more complicated than it at first seems. According to the simple scenario, the presence or absence of a Y chromosome is what counts: with it, you are male, and without it, you are female. But doctors have long known that some people straddle the boundary — their sex chromosomes say one thing, but their gonads (ovaries or testes) or sexual anatomy say another. Parents of children with these kinds of con- ditions — known as intersex conditions, or differences or disorders of sex development (DSDs) — often face difficult decisions about whether to bring up their child as a boy or a girl. Some researchers now say that as many as 1 person in 100 has some form of DSD2
"

https://www.nature.com/news/sex-redefined-1.16943
Claire Ainsworth, discusses the spectrum between male and female, listen to it, from the audio clip inside the above excerpt's URL link

Its a bad learning for some of us to unlearn and relearn that in the resurrection, people will neither marry nor be given in marriage. Instead, we will be like the angels in heaven, with neither male or female, lmso (i.e. Matthew 22:30, Mark 12:25 and Galatians 3:28), lmso

God, is teaching about companionship slash relationship with love (i.e. Genesis 2:18's , it is not good for the man to be alone) and to embrace your sexuality or sexual orientation. He ordained sex for a purpose, and that purpose will soon expires, so when the sex purposes expires, what happens next, lmso? What remains, lmso? Of course, its relationship and love, lmso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Intersex Makes God Confused Or Does It Justify Homosexuality by orunto27: 4:42am On Jan 17, 2021
GOD IS GO ON DOING. GOD IS NEVER CONFUSED. GOD IS PERMISSIVE FREEDOM.
Re: Does Intersex Makes God Confused Or Does It Justify Homosexuality by orunto27: 4:47am On Jan 17, 2021

LISTEN TO YOUR HEART FOR IT'S ETHICS. THE MIND IS FULL OF INSATIABLE EMOTIONS. WHEN THE HEART TELLS YOU TO STOP, IT'S THE SUPREME SPIRIT TALKING TO YOU.

1 Like

Re: Does Intersex Makes God Confused Or Does It Justify Homosexuality by MuttleyLaff: 4:57am On Jan 17, 2021
orunto27:

LISTEN TO YOUR HEART FOR IT'S ETHICS. THE MIND IS FULL OF INSATIABLE EMOTIONS. WHEN THE HEART TELLS YOU TO STOP, IT'S THE SUPREME SPIRIT TALKING TO YOU.
The heart tell you to stop doing exactly what? What precisely is the spirit talking about?
Re: Does Intersex Makes God Confused Or Does It Justify Homosexuality by Image123(m): 6:36am On Jan 17, 2021
Deformities and abnormalities do not justify sin.

1 Like

Re: Does Intersex Makes God Confused Or Does It Justify Homosexuality by pyyxxaro: 6:40am On Jan 17, 2021
GOD can’t be confused OP

Olumo rock fall on ur Hunch back OP undecided
Re: Does Intersex Makes God Confused Or Does It Justify Homosexuality by DropsMic(m): 6:56am On Jan 17, 2021
Yawn
Re: Does Intersex Makes God Confused Or Does It Justify Homosexuality by kkins25(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
[
God, is teaching about companionship slash relationship with love (i.e. Genesis 2:18's , it is not good for the man to be alone) and to embrace your sexuality or sexual orientation. He ordained sex for a purpose, and that purpose will soon expires, so when the sex purposes expires, what happens next, lmso? What remains, lmso? Of course, its relationship and love, lmso
How could you stoop this low sir! There is no significance whatsoever between the verse you quoted and the OP. Haba!!
Re: Does Intersex Makes God Confused Or Does It Justify Homosexuality by MuttleyLaff: 10:24am On Jan 17, 2021
kkins25:
How could you stoop this low sir! There is no significance whatsoever between the verse you quoted and the OP. Haba!!
[img]https://i./IHta.gif[/img]
Smh sigh. You dont understand what OP is communicating
Now, mister-dont-know-about-epigenetics, why don't you tell, what was the reason, give in one word, lmso, primarily what God gave for Eve needed to be created for Adam?
Re: Does Intersex Makes God Confused Or Does It Justify Homosexuality by Fvckyouall: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2021
tobechi74:

Is he playing a game or do he want to teach us to embrace Homosexuality, bisexual etc

I don't know why God does what he does or if he just does it for fun or cause he can.
But intersex is beautiful, I believe in loving people regardless of gender or whatever form they take and if that makes me wierd then I rather stay wierd

1 Like

Re: Does Intersex Makes God Confused Or Does It Justify Homosexuality by MuttleyLaff: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2021
Fvckyouall:
I don't know why God does what he does or if he just does it for fun or cause he can.
But intersex is beautiful, I believe in loving people regardless of gender or whatever form they take and if that makes me wierd then I rather stay wierd
[img]https://s2/images/200ad27a229ae546eed.gif[/img]
God bless you.
You defo have a good heart, so please guard it mehn.
Re: Does Intersex Makes God Confused Or Does It Justify Homosexuality by tobechi74: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2021
Image123:
Deformities and abnormalities do not justify sin.

When someone has male and female genitals. What gender is the person?

1 Like

Re: Does Intersex Makes God Confused Or Does It Justify Homosexuality by Image123(m): 10:38am On Jan 31, 2021
tobechi74:

When someone has male and female genitals. What gender is the person?

It's an abnormality, not a justification for transgender, homosexuality and other vices. It's like conjoined twins, having 20 toes etc.

1 Like

Re: Does Intersex Makes God Confused Or Does It Justify Homosexuality by kkins25(m): 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://i./IHta.gif[/img]
Smh sigh. You dont understand what OP is communicating
Now, mister-dont-know-about-epigenetics, why don't you tell, what was the reason, give in one word, lmso, primarily what God gave for Eve needed to be created for Adam?
How can i answer a question to an event that never occurred? you think i have belong to mad asylum-belief-over-sense geng?

(1) (Reply)

Warning To The World! / I Dream Of Cross-walking To Preach The Gospel Of Christ Before I Die / What's The Great Signs And Wonders That Decieve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.