Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Food Processing Factory For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Food Processing Factory For Sale (1105 Views)

GB Foods Tomato: Tinubu Inaugurates ‘Africa’s Largest’ Tomato Processing Factory / GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State / Maize Shelling Machines, and other Threshers with Food processing Machines.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Processing Factory For Sale by ReduceWeight(m): 1:18am On Jan 17, 2021
A good processing factory located in Osun State is up for sale. The land, building and the equipment.

Asking price is #15m. Products that can be produced with the equipment are; garri, yam flour, plantain flour, beans flour and dried Ogi.

Reason for selling is not enough funds for working capital, branding, marketing, advertisement and distribution.

Prospective buyer should be ready to spend 10m to 15m on the above and is expected to make 3m to 5m monthly (very realistic).

I will offer mentorship on production and connection to key partners to ensure success for at least 3 months after sale. Please call 08136903541

1 Like

Re: Food Processing Factory For Sale by RedPanthar: 4:44am On Jan 17, 2021
Wow
Re: Food Processing Factory For Sale by ReduceWeight(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2021
RedPanthar:
Wow

surprised about the profitability or the budget for packaging, advertisement, marketing and distribution?
Re: Food Processing Factory For Sale by RedPanthar: 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
ReduceWeight:

surprised about the profitability or the budget for packaging, advertisement, marketing and distribution?

I've been dreaming to set this up I know what it can become so I'm pained the owner can't push it to establishment. I'm seriously pained
Re: Food Processing Factory For Sale by kalu61(m): 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
If buyer can make 3-5m as you claim, why selling it when you can cover your capital in a year.

No investor will buy such. Your profit is not business visible
Re: Food Processing Factory For Sale by ReduceWeight(m): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
kalu61:
If buyer can make 3-5m as you claim, why selling it when you can cover your capital in a year.

No investor will buy such. Your profit is not business visible

Read again. The investment need additional 10 to 15m to run! any investor in doubt of the figures can invite the owner for presentation.

1 Like

Re: Food Processing Factory For Sale by sourcepoint: 11:59am On Jan 22, 2021
ReduceWeight:
A good processing factory located in Osun State is up for sale. The land, building and the equipment.

Asking price is #15m. Products that can be produced with the equipment are; garri, yam flour, plantain flour, beans flour and dried Ogi.

Reason for selling is not enough funds for working capital, branding, marketing, advertisement and distribution.

Prospective buyer should be ready to spend 10m to 15m on the above and is expected to make 3m to 5m monthly (very realistic).

I will offer mentorship on production and connection to key partners to ensure success for at least 3 months after sale. Please call 08136903541

Really interesting, truth be told, if I had that money I would have taken this opportunity.
But BIO can help with the loan, unless the owner is not interested in the business again.
Re: Food Processing Factory For Sale by jades5050(m): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
sourcepoint:

Really interesting, truth be told, if I had that money I would have taken this opportunity.
But BIO can help with the loan, unless the owner is not interested in the business again.
Hmmm who is BIO
Re: Food Processing Factory For Sale by sourcepoint: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
jades5050:
Hmmm who is BIO
Sorry, I mean BOI: bank of industry.
Re: Food Processing Factory For Sale by ReduceWeight(m): 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
Bank of Industry processing takes time, NIRSAL self, same thing. Besides, those loans are basically for equipment. That factory basically needs working capital!

1 Like

Re: Food Processing Factory For Sale by sourcepoint: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
@op you mean the buyer will spend 10 to 15m extra?
3M monthly profite is cool.
Pictures of the facility will be good.

(1) (Reply)

A Beekeeper’s Trip To Ikire, Osun State ( Harvesting Honey) / Poultry Egg Distribution In Lagos / Vegetable Farming Consultation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.