Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Countries I Can Get Scholarship With HND - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Countries I Can Get Scholarship With HND (4851 Views)

Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! / 3 to 4 Countries: I Need A Travel Partner / Nairalanders In Other African Countries I Need Your Advice,i Want To Relocate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countries I Can Get Scholarship With HND by anungangampu: 4:39am On Jan 17, 2021
Since most tread are covered with Bsc holders looking for Masters, pls can someone help me with detailed countries I can get scholarship to study master programme.
Re: Countries I Can Get Scholarship With HND by Blueface01: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
Pls if you have gotten any info pls share with me .. I obtain HND too...
Re: Countries I Can Get Scholarship With HND by anungangampu: 9:12am On Jan 23, 2021
Blueface01:
Pls if you have gotten any info pls share with me .. I obtain HND too...
none. No info yet
Re: Countries I Can Get Scholarship With HND by babakb: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
anungangampu:
Since most tread are covered with Bsc holders looking for Masters, pls can someone help me with detailed countries I can get scholarship to study master programme.

I don't mean to discourage you but there is nothing Abroad for we HND graduates embarassed embarassed embarassed

Our only option is to do it the hard way, to go for a BSC, though super it's super expensive but that's the only way.

1 Like

Re: Countries I Can Get Scholarship With HND by OlakunmiSMELTD: 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
babakb:

I don't mean to discourage you but there is nothing Abroad for we HND graduates embarassed embarassed embarassed

Our only option is to do it the hard way, to go for a BSC, though super it's super expensive but that's the only way.

You re right, but Don't let us to be discourage,

Option 1. Why not evaluate your HND via WES then apply to America university for scholarship.
WES will evaluate it to bsc level
Then try to write TOFEL or IETLS academic.

Option 2. Try EU countries like south cyrups they will give master with your HND in as much it is upper or distinction, currently I am doing my Masters program with my HND upper credit in Mechanical engineering, though it's on 70% scholarship and not full. To me it's a stepping stone.

7 Likes

Re: Countries I Can Get Scholarship With HND by Martins004(m): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
I am interested in doing my msc with HND too......pls help with any available link oooo
Re: Countries I Can Get Scholarship With HND by OlakunmiSMELTD: 9:04am On Jan 25, 2021
Martins004:
I am interested in doing my msc with HND too......pls help with any available link oooo

https://www.nairaland.com/6053765/general-information-south-cyprus-study
Re: Countries I Can Get Scholarship With HND by Phadate1(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
1. I'll advice you to do WES Evaluation as it helps to convert your HND transcript to the USA standard. With that, you can try to process admission into schools in the USA.

2. You can alternatively go for degree top_ups i.e Trying to convert your HND to Bsc in a year or enroll for postgraduate diploma.

I have some list of schools that are affordable that can do your HND conversion within a year.
Re: Countries I Can Get Scholarship With HND by Liadi2(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Phadate1:
1. I'll advice you to do WES Evaluation as it helps to convert your HND transcript to the USA standard. With that, you can try to process admission into schools in the USA.

2. You can alternatively go for degree top_ups i.e Trying to convert your HND to Bsc in a year or enroll for postgraduate diploma.

I have some list of schools that are affordable that can do your HND conversion within a year.

Please list them

1 Like

Re: Countries I Can Get Scholarship With HND by Raph82(m): 11:47am On Jan 27, 2021
The worst thing that can ever happen to an ambitious individual is getting trapped into this scam and thrash called HND. It has placed a mighty limit on many destinies in this part of the world. This monster called HND has grounded many, career wise. Once u're in that trap, that's all. It's like a dungeon.

4 Likes

Re: Countries I Can Get Scholarship With HND by Pesb(m): 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Please if you are considering Canada, I strongly advise that you apply for pgd in colleges NOT universities.

After obtaining your pgd, you can apply for your Masters in any university of your choice in Canada. Scholarships at masters and PhD level are available in Canada if you know how to go about it.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Countries I Can Get Scholarship With HND by Jaypower45(m): 7:33am On Dec 22, 2021
Good morning bro, please this is really my situation. Kindly drop contact let me reach you, I really need your guidance through my application. Thanks sir i'll be expecting.
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Option 1. Why not evaluate your HND via WES then apply to America university for scholarship.

Option 2. Try EU countries like south cyrups they will give master with your HND in as much it is upper or distinction, currently I am doing my Masters program with my HND upper credit in Mechanical engineering, though it's on 70% scholarship and not full. To me it's a stepping stone.
Re: Countries I Can Get Scholarship With HND by brighttech95(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Which school? And what country are you currently running this program?
Re: Countries I Can Get Scholarship With HND by xolocious(m): 12:50am On Feb 02, 2022
Pesb:
Please if you are considering Canada, I strongly advise that you apply for pgd in colleges NOT universities.

After obtaining your pgd, you can apply for your Masters in any university of your choice in Canada. Scholarships at masters and PhD level are available in Canada if you know how to go about it.

Cheers
can you share your contact with me and what's your take in UK via HND?
Re: Countries I Can Get Scholarship With HND by BigDawsNet: 6:41am On Feb 02, 2022
babakb:

I guess you haven't heard about pre-masters for HND holder..

You will apply for pre-masters 6months + masters 1year

You will be getting two admission same time and one CAS
Which means when you through with pre-masters program you rest like 3 weeks den resume fully to masters....

D only issue is that it's expensive..
Premasters fee is around £7k + £10k masters

UK will gladly accept u

1 Like

Re: Countries I Can Get Scholarship With HND by Olawamiwale06: 5:49am On Feb 08, 2022
Boss can you be of help in anyway with pgd process to colleges in Canada?

xolocious:

can you share your contact with me and what's your take in UK via HND?
Re: Countries I Can Get Scholarship With HND by Olawamiwale06: 5:51am On Feb 08, 2022
Boss pls can you guide me on how to go about with the pgd process to Colleges in Canada?

Pesb:

Cheers
Re: Countries I Can Get Scholarship With HND by worldclass68(m): 3:25pm On May 01, 2022
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Hi, pls how did u do it with 70% scholarship in the south Cyprus....I'm interested sir....I can drop my email for u sir for more information.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Yellow Fever Certificate In Port Harcourt / Sydney, Australia (skyline!) / NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.