Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

What Is This UKVI Service Fee-£55 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is This UKVI Service Fee-£55 (4969 Views)

Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee / Ielts For Ukvi 10 July 2021 Results Withheld / Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This UKVI Service Fee-£55 by Simplyjaney: 11:14am On Jul 23, 2019
Hello good people,

I need an urgent assistance. I just helped a colleague fill her UK visa application and she choose Victoria Island as her submission location. At the point of booking an appointment, I selected assisted service for scanning which is £20 and courier service for about £14 but somehow at checkout I see this £55 adding to the total cost. Unfortunately, I have tried to reach Tlscontact but no good means. As it is now,am about to cancel the application and request for refund but she is running out of time. Please people, how do I get round this matter. Thank you all.
Re: What Is This UKVI Service Fee-£55 by MamaEEE: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
It's actually for nottyn... It's a standard charge u pay for picking vi as ur submission center... That's y almost every one go with ikeja center...

2 Likes

Re: What Is This UKVI Service Fee-£55 by Simplyjaney: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
Thank you MamaEEE,how can I change this location now?? She wants it to be in Abuja. Is it possible?
Re: What Is This UKVI Service Fee-£55 by MamaEEE: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Unfortunately u can't change location... You can only cancel and ask for refund... Y u fill another application
Re: What Is This UKVI Service Fee-£55 by BeeNic: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
How long does the refund process take.
Also, will cancelling the current application affect future applications?
Re: What Is This UKVI Service Fee-£55 by MamaEEE: 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
BeeNic:
How long does the refund process take.
Also, will cancelling the current application affect future applications?

No idea abt how long it takes .
No it wnt affect...
Re: What Is This UKVI Service Fee-£55 by Frankwallz1: 7:12am On Jan 02, 2021
Hello, I'm in this same predicament but my main issue now is that I can't even pay the £55. Pls any tips to get it paid and done with?
MamaEEE:
Unfortunately u can't change location... You can only cancel and ask for refund... Y u fill another application
Re: What Is This UKVI Service Fee-£55 by Labelle(f): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2022
Please how can i pay the 55 pounds? its rejecting my gtb dollar card
Re: What Is This UKVI Service Fee-£55 by magkhan(f): 2:52am On Aug 31, 2022
Labelle:
Please how can i pay the 55 pounds? its rejecting my gtb dollar card

Hi Please did you make the payment? how were you able to resolve the card rejection as i'm facing the same issue.

Regards
Re: What Is This UKVI Service Fee-£55 by chinezman(m): 10:02am On Feb 14
Good morning all,
I recently applied for uk tourist visa and I have gone for biometrics , however I went through my application again I saw where I was asked how much I make yearly which I stated 1.5m and I was asked for my monthly expenses and I stated in there that it is 150k by my calculations I noticed my monthly expenses is higher than my yearly income, please will this affect the decision on my application? Because I am worried ever since I discovered.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Get To Ekiti From Abuja / Surviving In America With No Relatives/friends:please Give Us Your Experience? / Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.