Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

"No Man Spent 1 Dime On My House" Ehi Ogbebor Denies Rumours(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "No Man Spent 1 Dime On My House" Ehi Ogbebor Denies Rumours(video) (373 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"No Man Spent 1 Dime On My House" Ehi Ogbebor Denies Rumours(video) by GladGlad(f): 6:12am On Jan 17, 2021
Interior designer, Ehi Ogbebor has dared any man who claims he donated to her business or the building of her mansion to come forward.

She said this while reacting to rumours that her mansion was funded by a man.

"If you as a man has ever bankrolled Ehi and you don't talk, God will punish you," she said as she begged any man who claims he has sponsored her to go to speak out.

She added: "I built my house myself, that’s hardwork darlings.

"I'm on the road, at times 4 days in a week. I do it for myself, I do it for my kids."

To those carrying the rumours that she was sponsored by a man, she told them that they are ruining the minds of young girls and telling them that the only way they can make it big is with the help of men.

She concluded, "I'll be the last person, by the grace of God, to date a man for money."

Watch her speak in the video here: https://gladtune.com/2021/01/17/no-man-spent-1-dime-on-my-house-ehi-ogbebor-denies-rumours-and-dares-any-man-who-claims-he-contributed-to-come-forwardvideo/

(1) (Reply)

As A Celebrity/socialite, You Should Know How To Pronounce These Words / See The Actress That Snatched Tonto Dikeh's Husband / Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Husband In Bed With Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.