Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' (51392 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' / Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by ashacot: 2:06am On Jan 17, 2021
Lagos busines mogul and socialite Ehi Ogbebor has taken to her Instagram handle to rubbish the rumour circulating on social media that a man bankroll the building of her mansion. Recall that instagram blog gist lover had reported that the very expensive house built by the Socialite was bankrolled by a very influential man in Lagos. But the business mogul has rubbish the claim and dare any man who contributed one naira to speak up or God will punish him.
Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCzyxJq06BU
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKHuVHFlMCR/?igshid=ysdlwbu12vd7

Earlier on, the Socialite alongside her new lover MC OLUOMO attended the 5th coronation Anniversary of the Olowu Of Iwo land where she use the opportunity to showcase her lover MC OLUOMO. She shared picture of she and MC together, though she covered his face but she also uploaded picture of herself Spraying MC OLUOMO money as he dances. In her picture uploads she caption MC Oluomo KING. Also when fans Mob the NURT chairman, she captioned it KING. All in the video below.
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUjNghKn4w0

4 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by InfernoNig: 2:19am On Jan 17, 2021
grin. We agree to disagree

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by ashacot: 2:27am On Jan 17, 2021
InfernoNig:
I no come understand again o grin

69 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by daddytime(m): 3:50am On Jan 17, 2021
It is well, even in the well.

6 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by WoundedLamb: 3:50am On Jan 17, 2021
Don't stress yourself ma. Nigerians claim they want their women to be independent and industrious but once a lady makes it big, she's called ashawo.

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by galaxy2020(m): 4:19am On Jan 17, 2021
InfernoNig:
...we disagree to agree

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by ollypass: 5:18am On Jan 17, 2021
Well one point you can't dispute..this blog's really conditioning the minds of young ones to think every thing is gotten through pussy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:44am On Jan 17, 2021
Live your life babe.
You only live once.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by pyyxxaro: 6:16am On Jan 17, 2021
Why would a lady dress like this to an occasion

Wetin concern me self undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by SalamRushdie: 7:56am On Jan 17, 2021
What's are you doing with MC if not gold digging

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Blazebond(m): 8:20am On Jan 17, 2021
Why is the govt not arresting the people that attended this event,abi na only club dem for dey spread covid 19.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by We4all: 8:34am On Jan 17, 2021
She said "no man gave me #1". In other words, she is trying to say, not one man but many contributed to building her mansion.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by We4all: 8:37am On Jan 17, 2021
pyyxxaro:

I tire...so inappropriate for that kind of occasion. Local girl feeling funky.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by TANID(m): 9:08am On Jan 17, 2021
pyyxxaro:

me self Dey wonder but It's None Of My F'ing business cheesy
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by TANID(m): 9:08am On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by ashacot: 9:19am On Jan 17, 2021
We4all:
She said "no man gave me #1". In other words, she is trying to say, not one man but many contributed to building her mansion.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Elpipitaaa: 9:21am On Jan 17, 2021
we hope so maam. we do. keep working hard

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Bola146(f): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2021
Kikikikikikikiki grin Now to another man with how many wives cheesy cheesy We are watching cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by simple250: 11:35am On Jan 17, 2021
Its a free world do what pleases you, if you like be friend monkey its none of my business, but on a serious note can you guys keep your success off social media.

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Mywd: 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
post=98141344:
Live your life right babe.
You only live once.

Modified

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by DropsMic(m): 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
I believe you
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by hustla(m): 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
Women will date a gorilla that has money

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Lovelies1: 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Hongkog(m): 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
ok
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by bluefilm: 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
Of course.

You got your pussy to do all the glorious work for you so you don't need any man.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Amazongeek: 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
shocked
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by nautybride: 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
grin grin. It is an angel then,if it isn't a man.
We didn't ask you o, you willingly told us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by potbelly(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Hulk Hogan Storms Lagos, Receives VIP Treatment / Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video / Photos: Funke Akindele Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.