Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them (26263 Views)

10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) / How Kano Kids Were Kidnapped, Trafficked In Anambra By Igbo Suspects -police / Thief Caught At Shoprite In Lagos, Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by EmekaA125(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2021
Farid24224:

So what about the real mother of the child

Put yourself in the situation... If a Northerner kidnap your baby to the North, will you be able to spew trashes here??
U quoted me wrongly bro. I said though they may have been kidnapped illegally, they were well taken care of but on a larger picture, kidnapping is illegal and against the law. This equally points to why free and compulsory education should be implemented in the North. Education is the only weapon that can address poverty, underage marriage, insurgency, almajiri system ravaging the North. Yorubas practice Islam but education exposed them to embrace modernity and current reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by EmekaA125(m): 11:40am On Jan 17, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

Good, so let them kidnap kids from your family to the Canada since life in Nigeria is worse than life in Canada so that they can get a better life in Canada.

Don't complain
I emphasized on the good life they experienced in the SouthEast which is a huge question poised to why North is still backward till today.
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by EmekaA125(m): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Remind me again of the child in Anambra that was poured boiling hot water by 2 women. A 10 year old. She must have been having a good life.

All the people in this thread sanctioning human trafficking. I pray the God of Creation visits the same on you and yours. May you feel what the parents and stolen children have felt. Since it is a good thing this is where you say Amen.

Too many of you here lack humanity that is why you are miserable in your lives and constantly spreading hate online with no advancement.

Disgusting.
If the abductors were cruel and inhumane apart from stealing them illegally, you wouldn't have seen those kids in this condition that got people wowed. What I'm saying is this, putting an end to archaic practice and limiting vulnerable kids access to quality education is the bane of why North is still in stone ages till now. I got ur point though. Kidnapping must be treated with stringent laws before it escalates.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2021
EmekaA125:

I emphasized on the good life they experienced in the SouthEast which is a huge question poised to why North is still backward till today.

Yes and since life is better in Canada than any part of Nigeria, that is why children from the South east must be taken without their parents consent and moved to Canada.

Since life is also better in Saudi Arabia than Nigeria, we could take children without their consent from the South east to be brought up by wealthy Saudis so that.they can benefit from better life.

You are sounding lile those slave traders who justified their business of enslaving people. After all to them lifeis better as a.slave than in dark old Africa.

Better stop talking now. The more you talk, the more bad you sound. Stop justifying evil.
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Lovelyn451(f): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2021
hope they're not kidnapping Igbo children and calling them kano children? somebody should verify this!! Anambra govt. should also create ministry of kidnapped children to be sure of the kids these northerners are taking...hmmm
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Godons1: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2021
EmekaA125:

But those Igbo foster parents gave them better life and equally enrolled them in school. An average Hausa kid in the North doesn't understand simple English not even come or what's your name.

When did English language becomes the bases to measure better life and HOW MANY IGBO CAN SPEAK ENGLISH IN THE EAST?

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by King44(m): 11:55am On Jan 17, 2021
JosEast:

https://dailytrust.com/our-peers-avoiding-us-kano-kids-rescued-from-south
as awkward as it may sound, it seems like the children had a better and a promising life with their foster parents in the south than where they originally came from.

But kidnapping people's children and adopting them or using them for domestic job is a crime, horrible and punishable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dpharisee:
In reality some of these abducted kids from Kano were released by their parents for a better life in the South and they know where to find the foster parents.

Some poor parents who can't take care of the several kids they have and instead of sending them into a life of almajirism give them out to traders who come from the south to cater and raise for them.
The major concern of some of the ' activists' spinning the story and trying hard to castigate a section of the country is that they are being converted to Islam.

Some of these foster families in the South who are mostly Christians even register the kids in local mosques that's why the police found the boy reciting the Koran but it's difficult to sustain that because children love fun which they can get in their foster parents churches with singing and dancing compared to the mosque where they could be flogged for not properly reciting the Koran.

The kids have experienced quality life in the South only to be returned to a life of uncertainty and from the looks on some of their parents faces it's like 'did I ask you to bring him back for me?' some will prefer to return them to the foster families in the South for a better future instead of watching them starve.
Foster parenting should be fully legalised like in other countries to stop these issues of abduction and also separate the child traffickers.
It will help in national integration too

I reckon this whole issue is probably a case of fostering/adoption gone wrong, or done through the wrong channels.....as with most things in Nigeria! The fact the children were known where to be found as well as the people involved in the 'kidnapping' being known.....this helps to buttress my assertion. There's a strong possibility that the parents willingly gave up the children and some purist northern moslems heard of what was happening and weren't happy moslem kids were taken to the south and being converted to Christianity! They got Ganduje involved.....and equally saw this as a opportunity to paint a false narrative against the hated 'nyamuris' and they grabbed the opportunity with both hands!

That being said, if those involved didn't follow the proper channels for fostering and adoption, they have no one else to blame but themselves and they should face whatever the consequences are! A case could easily be made of them taking advantage of peoples poverty and vulnerability!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by King44(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
EmekaA125:

Exactly my point. See how good looking they are. Their parents are poor in the North.
I was expecting to see physically abused children, dressed in rags but I was amazed and terrified at the same time.
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
King44:
as awkward as it may sound, it seems like the children had a better and a promising life with their foster parents in the south than where they originally came from.

But kidnapping people's children and adopting them or using them for domestic job is a crime, horrible and punishable.

Of course i could be wrong, but i doubt the kids were kidnapped!
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by EmekaA125(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
King44:
I was expecting to see physical abuse but I was amazed and terrified at the same time.
The childless woman though engaged in crime was kind-hearted and good. Many women can't stay without maltreating their househelps. I pray God opens her barren womb and gives her a child of her own.
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
Lovelyn451:
hope they're not kidnapping Igbo children and calling them kano children? somebody should verify this!! Anambra govt. should also create ministry of kidnapped children to be sure of the kids these northerners are taking...hmmm

This is a good point! This should be a collaborative effort between the two gov'ts so the wrong children are not taken away, or so children are not returned to a life of abuse and neglect!

1 Like

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by EmekaA125(m): 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

I reckon this whole issue is probably a case of fostering/adoption gone wrong, or done through the wrong channels.....as with most things in Nigeria! The fact the children were known where to be found as well as the people involved in the 'kidnapping' being known.....this helps to buttress my assertion. There's a strong possibility that the parents willingly gave up the children and some purist northern moslems heard of what was happening and weren't happy moslem kids were taken to the south and being converted to Christianity! They got Ganduje involved.....and equally saw this as a opportunity to paint a false narrative against the hated 'nyamuris' and they grabbed the opportunity with both hands!

That being said, if those involved didn't follow the proper channels for fostering and adoption, they have no one else to blame but themselves and they should face whatever the consequences are! A case could easily be made of them taking advantage of peoples poverty and vulnerability!
U have a point bro. Those people need a good lawyer to explain the misinterpretation and where something gone there.

1 Like

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by LordOfTheGame: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
The people spinning all these rubbish stories of northern children being "kidnapped" and sold to the South are all mad. Have they asked the Northern parents who gives birth to uncountable number of children only to leave them to be roaming the streets. Some of the kids joins the trucks that brings foodstuffs to the South, some were purposedly given out by their lazy parents because they can't take care of all the too many children they have. Some are really southern kids being kidnapped by these northern idiots and sent to the North, that's why the kids looks differently and can't seems to understand the norms of life and cultures over there. Btw, before they claim any number of kids that's kidnapped, they should ask boko haram and fulani terrorists about the how many they have used for suicide bombings.
Stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by EmekaA125(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
Godons1:

When did English language becomes the bases to measure better life and HOW MANY IGBO CAN SPEAK ENGLISH IN THE EAST?
U are vexing in vain bro. My point is how do you expect a non-Hausa tribe to communicate in such environment. I don't know why Hausa and Yoruba feel it's normal for someone to communicate with their language no matter how new the person is there. I experienced this in Ibadan and equally seeing same thing in Kebbi too. Too bad.
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by King44(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
EmekaA125:

The childless woman though engaged in crime was kind-hearted and good. Many women can't stay without maltreating their househelps. I pray God opens her barren womb and gives her a child of her own.
it's like an obsession for some married woman... If my enemy was their parent I would trace the woman and share paternity with her.... What's the essence of owning and bearing children you can't take care of, guarantee a future for them... now they have to adjust to extreme poverty and intolerant ways of some people against other religion.
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by matm: 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
Not beign able to have kids is not a problem any more.
U can adopt legally following the rightful procedures.
Approach any court of law for a guide.
Any child adopted without legal backing is kidnapping.Be wise.We are in 21st century.
Some will say,adopted kid might be a terror when he/she grows. Well ur own biological kid might become terrorism when he/she grows.
Just pray before going for adoption and train the kid with all sense discipline and not pampering.

1 Like

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by King44(m): 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
Fedrams:
Can Nigeria be united, the northern has polluted the mind of there kids against the southern people and religion, why are they avoiding kids or people from other regions. Why that hatred. The same kids from the same village extend the hatred the have for other religions and tribe to there own just because he stayed wt such ppl.
religion intolerance over there (according to this write up) is a culture.
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by AnanseK(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dpharisee:
In reality some of these abducted kids from Kano were released by their parents for a better life in the South and they know where to find the foster parents.

Some poor parents who can't take care of the several kids they have and instead of sending them into a life of almajirism give them out to traders who come from the south to cater and raise for them.
The major concern of some of the ' activists' spinning the story and trying hard to castigate a section of the country is that they are being converted to Islam.

Some of these foster families in the South who are mostly Christians even register the kids in local mosques that's why the police found the boy reciting the Koran but it's difficult to sustain that because children love fun which they can get in their foster parents churches with singing and dancing compared to the mosque where they could be flogged for not properly reciting the Koran.

The kids have experienced quality life in the South only to be returned to a life of uncertainty and from the looks on some of their parents faces it's like 'did I ask you to bring him back for me?' some will prefer to return them to the foster families in the South for a better future instead of watching them starve.
Foster parenting should be fully legalised like in other countries to stop these issues of abduction and also separate the child traffickers.
It will help in national integration too

It is so surprising that Nyamiri people that are known to hate Northerners with passion will have something to say in support of this most disgusting crime. How on earth can an Igbo wish a kano or gombe child anything good?

To these lawless primitive tribe with no history of civilization crimes can be justified.

These boys and girls will be quickly turned into drug couriers running criminal errands to China, India, Indonesia and all the Igbo international crime routes. The girls will be sent to Italy and western eourope for prostitution.

Some shameless people are coming here to defend heinous crime against humanity. Nonsense lipsrsealed
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Godons1: 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
EmekaA125:

U are vexing in vain bro. My point is how do you expect a non-Hausa tribe to communicate in such environment. I don't know why Hausa and Yoruba feel it's normal for someone to communicate with their language no matter how new the person is there. I experienced this in Ibadan and equally seeing same thing in Kebbi too. Too bad.

Trash.
You refused to answer my question. HOW MANY IGBO CAN SPEAK ENGLISH IN THE EAST? In ABA for instance, over 55% can't speak English. To communicate in that underdeveloped Town, you'll need an interpreter. Now imagine how it will be in their Villages
. grin grin

İ know the East like the back of my hand.

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by AnanseK(m): 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
EmekaA125:

Only ignorant and subhuman persons can justify stealing of children and converting them into slaves in enemy lands.

You obviously don’t see anything wrong with slave trade , since the slaves abducted and shipped to America have what idiots will describe as “better life”.
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by AnanseK(m): 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
Under normal circumstances this is a situation that can cause Declaration of war but I see some mad people here trying to defend this evil and most outrageous provocation by the Igbos.
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Sagay212: 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
post=98142962:

Something must be done ASAP to arrest the animals behind this kidnapping of innocent children.

Animals in human skins they are.
Bastard mofos causing families pains and anguish.
May all of the criminals never end well in life.

Something must be done to people giving births like pigs. Giving birth to so many children that they cannot take care of and won't even know when they go missing. Give birth to so much children because you want to use them as almijiris for begging . Tufiakwa
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by muhdfaruq(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
agulion:
Fake news, Nigeria is the best country in Africa and such a thing can not happen
wallahi this is not a fake news.It happens in my state,kano.
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Sagay212: 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
Speaktruth88:
I thank God for this site. The constant hate on northerners is simple jealousy. You southerners are all likely descendants of northerners from all the children you have been stealing. The obsession with us whether we are in power or not is amusing. We marry everyone. We don’t have to steal children or create baby factories, some of the people here talking are the ones that buy small children and young girls for old men.

At least we are not flesh peddlers the lowest of the low. May God reunite these children with their families and descend his judgement on flesh peddlers and their families and supporters, they will forever be lost in wilderness and never know peace or enjoy wealth.

Jealousy? Are you a clown? People are jealous of boko haram, jihadist terrorists, herdsmen terrorists, poverty, almajiri, child marriage, rape, sharia and so many evils in the north? You better wake up.
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Ideadoctor(m): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
although I don't support the media at which this children were abducted and the fact that they tried to erase their culture, but I think it worth it if those children with little care and attention can be adopt by reasonable people in a legal way,at least, it would lower the rate of the alimajiri population who are logically nuisance to the society, pardon my harsh term but that is what they are in a ethical sense,and northerners should try and adopt a lifestyle that would reduce the rate at which poverty becomes a norm.
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Dpharisee: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
AnanseK:

It is so surprising that Nyamiri people that are known to hate Northerners with passion will have something to say in support of this most disgusting crime. How on earth can an Igbo wish a kano or gombe child anything good?

To these lawless primitive tribe with no history of civilization crimes can be justified.

These boys and girls will be quickly turned into drug couriers running criminal errands to China, India, Indonesia and all the Igbo international crime routes. The girls will be sent to Italy and western eourope for prostitution.

Some shameless people are coming here to defend heinous crime against humanity. Nonsense lipsrsealed

You came late to the tribal bashing party grin
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Lovelyn451(f): 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

This is a good point! This should be a collaborative effort between the two gov'ts so the wrong children are not taken away, or so children are not returned to a life of abuse and neglect!
I know these northerners o, whenever they have an evil plot to carryout in any region they'll first accuse that region of doing that and cry victim so as to establish a base for their evil agenda and call it retaliation. they are bloody liars!! one day they'll say the kankara boys kidnappers is one Amaka orji from Anambra..very stupid liars, but our govt. will be looking like mumu

1 Like

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Enugupikin: 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
plantist:

What did I just see you write up there? You are justifying kidnapping children those people didn't birth. Most of you are unrepentant criminals in that part of Nigeria.
You're being emotional over what u don't know, so you live in kano? Have u heard of Foster parenting, some of you just come here to rant out of ignorance, I spit on your Ignorant bald head
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by SAMBARRY: 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
tobechi74:
That is what Happens when we give birth to
excess childrenn that we cannot train and turn them to beggars. South to the rescue

Orphans in the south go to school. Now these ones will not go to school.

Each time I look at every record released by any national agency, I notice a huge discrepancy between the core north and the south. Southern states top the literacy chart, number of successful WAEC candidate, number of jamb candidate, number of yearly graduates, etc. An outsider would believe the north are marginalized by other regions. This is not true. Our educational standard has been reduced to encourage the northerners to consider going to school. A pupil from that region needs to score fifty marks to get admitted into unity school whereas his counterpart in the south needs to struggle for a hundred and fifty marks. They are simply marked as educational disadvantaged state. I wonder how long they would continue to get pampered. Goodluck Jonathan initiated a free education system yet the same people massively voted him out. If he had done the same to the south, he would have been immortalized.

I do not believe that God created them with a deformed brain incapable of assimilating the Western concept. The likes of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and Nasir El Rufai is a proof that great brains can come out from the region. It seems there is a conspiracy not to educate the masses. The way the almajiri free education system died quickly is an evidence that the elites do not want her people educated.

Education is dangerous to the political structure. An educated person can see beyond the deception of the elite.

Western education is dangerous to the religious practice. Western education encourage curiosity and doubt. The elite prefers to control the thought of its citizen. They want them to read only books they approve of. Books that makes it easier for the citizen to comply to their directive. It is a sin to read non approved books. They may open your eyes to the Ill of the controller. To prevent this, they give you only Religion education.

When Emir (Dr) Sanusi admonished his people against giving birth to numerous children beyond their ability to feed, there was an uproar. His ideas were against the status quo. He was exposing his fellow elite. Today, Emir Sanusi is no longer a traditional ruler. ,The Elite will g at iany length to shut the truth. The current Governor of Kano state,the man who dethroned Emir Dr Sanusi was quoted to have admitted that bokoharam recruit Almajiri boys into it’s fold.

Educated persons understand that an increase in population would result to a struggle for limited resources. . In the western world, more children means more tax. Barack Obama had only two children. Good luck Jonathan had less than four children. A northern senator boasted of thirteen children.

The Elites encourage them to continue to give birth to more children. God will take care of them. Those who are so poor that they could not afford to finance a wedding need not worry, the government used a public fund to sponsor their mass wedding. The leaders are not interested in educated people or a well-trained offspring. The leaders want more population to win votes. Poor people are interested in their stomach. They would do anything you ask them to do. They are easily recruited as hoodlums to snatch ballot boxes and commit other hoodlum. He may be told to drive into a park and press a button. He may be told that is what God wants him to do. He doesn’t know it is a bomb. A hungry, uneducated man is easier to deceive. In other words, they are advocate of pro birth, pro death and pro suffering.

Religion is an easy tool to achieve their aim

https://tobechispeaks./2021/01/04/left-and-right-thinkers/
educationally disadvantaged state? Who made them educationally disadvantaged? The south Abi? Or their wicked and oppressive leaders that Wants to keep them ignorant and senseless for life
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Enugupikin: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
GetMeRight:
It's funny that igbos see Hausa/Fulani as criminals meanwhile igbos are the ones kidnapping and abducting Hausa/Fulani children and trafficking them.
You're talking from the Ignorant point of view afonjaa, do you live in kano? Have you heard of Foster parenting. I spit on your Ignorant smelly mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4-Year-Old Boy Killed By His Father's Landlord In Ogun (Graphic Photo) / Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos / Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.