Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys (24814 Views)

Popular South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks / Popular South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Shows Off His 91-year-old Mother / Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys by BREYZ: 7:40am On Jan 17, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Awwww that's so big for his career......i still don't know why he's yet to get married travor just incase you come across my comment I'm still very much available smiley

Trevor doesn't sleep in nairaland cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys by sunboy(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2021
dyera:
The way this Grammy people take hate us Nigerians, no be here.

Even though we have the best comedians in Africa, the likes of Akpororo and I go die, they will never invite them.

Will you keep kwayet undecided
Onisokuso , no be only akpororo na I go save you go see grin
Re: South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys by theBaGG: 7:53am On Jan 17, 2021
dyera:

Even though we have the best comedians in Africa, the likes of Akpororo and I go die, they will never invite them.

Lmao. What is akpororo. So if u hv the chance u will put akpororo on the grammy stage?? ��
Re: South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys by Hushbingo: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2021
post=98142064:

U sef don dey type reading?
Nothing wey una no dey copy sha.
Na so u dey do for school?
Na wa o.
Dem are truly the yardstick for some followers here sha.
They follow dem footsteps bumper to fender cheesy
You are all welcome.....anyways!
Na Love.
Where your shop dey ?
Re: South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys by AndikanEssien(m): 7:55am On Jan 17, 2021
dyera:

Ta! When they talk of comedy you think se na to de shout Warri up and down. Can those folks make a non Nigerian audience laugh?

2 Likes

Re: South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys by toprealman: 8:01am On Jan 17, 2021
Logon360:
What a really astronomical rise this young man has had over the past couple of years. From a local champion in SA to becoming one of the well known and well liked names on the global entertainment scene. Hosting one of the biggest late night shows in the US, interviewing president Obama, Oprah and so many big names. He's also really intelligent, humble and funny. Happy for him.
Is this an advice for AY, Basket mouth and co
Re: South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys by flington4550(m): 8:29am On Jan 17, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Awwww that's so big for his career......i still don't know why he's yet to get married Trevor just incase you come across my comment I'm still very much available smiley

Modify......To all the good for nothing urgent 2k guys quoting me i think y'all need a job cause trolling me ain't cutting it.....millennium is who you ain't fu*king with.....and when I drop comments sit up straight idgf if it suit's you or not....for those of you guys saying he won't see it sure he would cause I'm already in his dm kiss wink
Cone across ya comment for nairaland ? Abeg rest
Re: South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys by JaceBlaze: 8:34am On Jan 17, 2021
Southy and producing world renowned talents....

E be like China & rice.

2 Likes

Re: South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys by Adakintroy: 8:57am On Jan 17, 2021
Congrats to him.

I use to respect him until the left bought him and he started hosting the daily show.

Then he started being everything anti trump.

I was like ok. ..

Even a comedian..

1 Like

Re: South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:59am On Jan 17, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Awwww that's so big for his career......i still don't know why he's yet to get married Trevor just incase you come across my comment I'm still very much available smiley

Modify......To all the good for nothing urgent 2k guys quoting me i think y'all need a job cause trolling me ain't cutting it.....millennium is who you ain't fu*king with.....and when I drop comments sit up straight idgf if it suit's you or not....for those of you guys saying he won't see it sure he would cause I'm already in his dm kiss wink
See feminist dey look for man... grin grin agbaya
Re: South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys by Oshokalo: 9:03am On Jan 17, 2021
Drabeey:
life, and incase he charges too much. I will do that job for half of what he'll take. Contact megrin
u think say na secondary school end of the year party

1 Like

Re: South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys by LimeLyte: 9:26am On Jan 17, 2021
Franking:

It's TrEvor. And what do u have to offer? I mean besides what u got for free.
Leave the amoeba make she dey talk. When fresh,soft ladies full Yankee die with no baggage self

2 Likes

Re: South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 17, 2021
Oshokalo:
u think say na secondary school end of the year party

Little mind
Re: South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys by obawinner(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2021
superior1:
That guy and his boring jokes. Hollywood doesn’t want someone who is going to roast them like the last
boring and Trevor don't go together bro.
He makes intelligent funny jokes.
Re: South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys by stanisbaratheon: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2021
Wow! What a rise. Congratulations to Trevor.
Re: South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys by Chronicgenius: 10:22am On Jan 17, 2021
Lorayne:
Chris rock should host this every year

That guy is a clown on another level grin
Lorayne:
Chris rock should host this every year

That guy is a clown on another level
Re: South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys by concept65: 10:46am On Jan 17, 2021
LimeLyte:
Leave the amoeba make she dey talk. When fresh,soft ladies full Yankee die with no baggage self

Why are you guys so pained? what is wrong with a lady shooting her shot? To the extent of calling u her an amoeba angry
Re: South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys by concept65: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2021
JohnDazzy:

He will never come across your comment cheesy

Lol don't be a party pooper grin a girl is allowed to dream, besides, you'll never know grin
Re: South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys by Logon360: 11:08am On Jan 17, 2021
madjune:

Happy for whom?

If you don't know it, this guy hates Nigerians which is typical of South Africans.
Most Americans form their opinions based on what they glean off TV shows and this guy's jokes on Nigerians help cement that stereotype of the Nigerian as a scam artist, thief, killer and everything negative you can associate with any people.

Funnily, you will never hear him say anything bad about his homeland South Africa where drug trade thrives like the air and killings are commonplace.

So how are you now sure I'm Nigerian bro grin
Re: South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys by Akpuobi1: 11:15am On Jan 17, 2021
HOPE YOU WON'T GO TO HIS HOUSE IF HE INVITES YOU THAT WILL BE A DISRESPECT TO YOU

Millenniumlady:

Re: South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys by Chris2863(m): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2021
Millenniumlady:

Ah, this one go be olosho grin
Re: South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys by evy800(f): 11:32am On Jan 17, 2021
Intelligent, humble and funny
He deserves every bit of recognition he's getting
Re: South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys by NosaHenry(m): 11:35am On Jan 17, 2021
dyera:

Trevor is on super league, the guys you mentioned are local players.
Re: South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys by ofiko123(m): 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nice one...
Re: South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys by Millenniumlady(f): 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
Akpuobi1:
HOPE YOU WON'T GO TO HIS HOUSE IF HE INVITES YOU THAT WILL BE A DISRESPECT TO YOU

It's none of your business if he invites me to his house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Femi Adebayo's Shares Epic #10YearChallenge Photo / Funmilayo RansomeKuti: 11 Things To Know About 1st Woman To Drive Car In Nigeria / Omoni Oboli Feels Herself On A Yacht In Dubai (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.