Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Why Did You Stop Going To Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did You Stop Going To Church? (497 Views)

Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? / Why Did You Stop Going To Church? / Why Did You Stop Going To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by Alexgman1(m): 7:07am On Jan 17, 2021
We have some people amongst us who have stop attending church service for a while now, some even for years. They dont go to church no matter what. Be it church wedding, they prefer to wait until the reception time & ball in. They read the bible & pray in their houses. I dont knw what strong reasons they have for avoiding church or to stop attending church service to worship, to praise, to pray & to hear the word of GOD in spirit & in truth.

Pls lets hear from them & know their excuses or greviances.
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by Uyi168: 7:14am On Jan 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by sonmvayina(m): 7:16am On Jan 17, 2021
Christianity as a whole is a scam....it is founded on a lie. And it is idolatry...

You want more ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by DropsMic(m): 7:23am On Jan 17, 2021
Following
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by Alexgman1(m): 7:32am On Jan 17, 2021
sonmvayina:
Christianity as a whole is a scam....it is founded on a lie. And it is idolatry...

You want more ?
Am listening bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by helinues: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2021
Cos going to Church every Sunday is not possible except if you want to fake it.

After the service , both pastor and the members return back to their sins

Going to a decade I stepped in Church

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by AntiChristian: 7:37am On Jan 17, 2021
Maybe:

1. Because of Covid-19

2. Staying home costs less.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:40am On Jan 17, 2021
I actually received an instruction from God to leave the church I was attending at the time.

It appeared He needed to separate and prepare me specially for such a time as this. And being in the church which appeared largely substandard, perhaps would have been counterproductive to that.

God bless.
Alexgman1:
How did u knw it was d voice of GOD?

1. Because it was in line with God's ways of doing things. He often separates people who He wants to use for special purpose, a times even from His own people or the church, especially if they had derailed, like Moses, Elijah, John the baptist, Jesus, Barnabas and Paul etc.

2. Church is not God. So one doesn't have to be in the church to be with God. And it's better to leave a church if the church becomes a source of hindrance to becoming all one should be for God. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by Alexgman1(m): 7:49am On Jan 17, 2021
helinues:
Cos going to Church every Sunday is not possible except if you want to fake it.

After the service , both pastor and the members return back to their sins

Going to a decade I stepped in Church
A decade! Are u kidding me?
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by Alexgman1(m): 7:50am On Jan 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I actually received an instruction from God to leave the church I was attending at the time.

It appeared He needed to separate and prepare me specially for such a time as this. And being in the church which appeared largely substandard, perhaps would have been counterproductive to that.

God bless.
How did u knw it was d voice of GOD?
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by Millenniumlady(f): 7:51am On Jan 17, 2021
Ladies we need to follow this thread so that we won't end up with men that stopped going to church shocked
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 17, 2021
interesting..
all people do is sing, clap, dance, donate money(most importantly) listen to the church owners as they read the same bible we have at home and interpret it to suit their own ideologies.
before you know it the church owners are flying customized jets while the church goers have pictures of him and his wife all over

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by hopefulLandlord: 7:54am On Jan 17, 2021
JudgeKronos:
Interesting
Really interesting bro
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by helinues: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2021
Alexgman1:
A decade! Are u kidding me?

Sorry what are they doing there?
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by weyreypey: 8:00am On Jan 17, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Ladies we need to follow this thread so that we won't end up with men that stopped going to church shocked
@55 years of age what else do you need? Your daughters should be the freaky freaky of the present day...lo sempe
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by tobechi74: 8:00am On Jan 17, 2021
Covid,19
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 17, 2021
Millenniumlady:

Especially as it has been proven that men that go to church are always the best in loving their women.
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by Millenniumlady(f): 8:03am On Jan 17, 2021
weyreypey:

@55 years of age what else do you need? Your daughters should be the freaky freaky of the present day...lo sempe
atenuje omoeleyi werey ni ooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by Millenniumlady(f): 8:04am On Jan 17, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Especially as it has been proven that men that go to church are always the best in loving their women.
I tell you which is why I'm stuck in this thread

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by Alexgman1(m): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2021
weyreypey:

Funny u!
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by Alexgman1(m): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2021
Millenniumlady:
atenuje omoeleyi werey ni ooo
why na?
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by invinzible1: 8:10am On Jan 17, 2021
Millenniumlady:
So going to church has made you a saint
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by phorget(m): 8:14am On Jan 17, 2021
The moment you realize that church is a scam then you'll stop going to church.
God does not live within the four walls of a building he rather lives in every man's heart.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by englishmart(m): 8:17am On Jan 17, 2021
Because everybody in my church pays tithe except me. I got tired of being odd and left.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by Ever8090: 8:36am On Jan 17, 2021
Because I am almost losing hope In God but I can't go far away from him Shaa...cause I still believe he will one day find out
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by LMS1(m): 8:41am On Jan 17, 2021
Because church today is an avenue for tax,fund raising...wahala for who no carry sufficient fund enter church. I rather worship God at home with loud Christian music off my theater speaker system than go an impress people with 5k per offering stand!..its happens in almost all the churches.
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by Derrylatei: 8:48am On Jan 17, 2021
God is everywhere, we don't have to restrict our worshiping to church alone
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by Danielomisco(m): 8:53am On Jan 17, 2021
I lost faith n nuttin is working anymore
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 17, 2021
na scam

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by DumbGeek(m): 9:03am On Jan 17, 2021
I never stopped going to church, I never stopped praying, but my faith is dead, so is my life
Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by Kuns84(m): 9:04am On Jan 17, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

So in order words church goers are the biggest simps and easiest to manipulate. Got it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Understanding Figurative Languages In The Bible 1 / Alabama Pastor Who Raped, Impregnated, And Married A Teenage Girl Will Not Face / Why Do Most People, Especially Christains Believe That Pastors Must Be Poor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.