Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

World’s Rarest Passport That's Held By Only 500 People Is Over 900 Yrs Old (Pix) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World’s Rarest Passport That's Held By Only 500 People Is Over 900 Yrs Old (Pix) (66077 Views)

The Hype Of These Abroad People Is Making Some Of Us Feel Less Achieved / Train Transport Revenue Surges To Over ₦900 Million In Q1 2021 / Flood Sacks Ugwueke, Abia Community, 500 People Displaced (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World’s Rarest Passport That's Held By Only 500 People Is Over 900 Yrs Old (Pix) by brandsoncharlie: 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
TheChameleon:

LOL, I won because I made you cry.

Nairaland isnt the beginning and end. It is for you though cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: World’s Rarest Passport That's Held By Only 500 People Is Over 900 Yrs Old (Pix) by brandsoncharlie: 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

Australian officials will scrutinize anybody including Americans
Yes but they usually single out people among the crowd that doesn't look European or Caucasians.
They told the Nigerian why can't he buy those food stuffs in Australia? He protested by saying does it mean Nigerians can't carry their own food to Australia anymore while it is so common for Chinese people and others to carry peacefully to go across board.
Many African and Asians are always single out in the crowd but Europeans are less scrutinize or allow freely with much entry.
For me Ireland has one of the best immigration so far, as far as you can proof your entry and it is verified your allowed to enter, no too much stories, I guess they do due diligence before granting visa, on like Australia that will allow a criminal targeted by interpol with much criminal offense be granted visa because he's Caucasian.
Re: World’s Rarest Passport That's Held By Only 500 People Is Over 900 Yrs Old (Pix) by BarrElChapo(m): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
smiley grin

DuBLINGreenb:
This passport strong pass Naija passport

If you snap wait and take, that wait and take strong pass Nigerian passport

Nigerian passport na minus, your wait and take no get plus no get minus e just dey there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World’s Rarest Passport That's Held By Only 500 People Is Over 900 Yrs Old (Pix) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
TheChameleon:

Big lies....
av u seen refugees passport?
Re: World’s Rarest Passport That's Held By Only 500 People Is Over 900 Yrs Old (Pix) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Yes but they usually single out people among the crowd that doesn't look European or Caucasians.
They told the Nigerian why can't he buy those food stuffs in Australia? He protested by saying does it mean Nigerians can't carry their own food to Australia anymore while it is so common for Chinese people and others to carry peacefully to go across board.
Many African and Asians are always single out in the crowd but Europeans are less scrutinize or allow freely with much entry.
For me Ireland has one of the best immigration so far, as far as you can proof your entry and it is verified your allowed to enter, no too much stories, I guess they do due diligence before granting visa, on like Australia that will allow a criminal targeted by interpol with much criminal offense be granted visa because he's Caucasian.
wrong aspersions
Re: World’s Rarest Passport That's Held By Only 500 People Is Over 900 Yrs Old (Pix) by brandsoncharlie: 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Livefreeordieha:
wrong aspersions
It is not wrong, I see these happenings on CBS reality Channel on cable networks, the traveller's complain about it, particularly as I mentioned earlier on.
It is common knowledge there's profiling even in these countries, we hear of it almost every time it happens, it is a no-brainer.
Re: World’s Rarest Passport That's Held By Only 500 People Is Over 900 Yrs Old (Pix) by Stae(f): 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Nigerian passport na minus, your wait and take no get plus no get minus e just dey there

���� you wicked sha!!! ���
Re: World’s Rarest Passport That's Held By Only 500 People Is Over 900 Yrs Old (Pix) by MrMou: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

We have to blame the shameless drug peddling gorillas who keep spoiling our image outside.
Re: World’s Rarest Passport That's Held By Only 500 People Is Over 900 Yrs Old (Pix) by ugbanante: 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
Well noted.
Re: World’s Rarest Passport That's Held By Only 500 People Is Over 900 Yrs Old (Pix) by gulfer: 7:49am On Jan 18, 2021
OOzz:
I currently use a blue UN passport like this
Hold yours and snap to confirm your statement angry angry angry angry
Re: World’s Rarest Passport That's Held By Only 500 People Is Over 900 Yrs Old (Pix) by AfonjaConehead: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
TheChameleon:

LOL, I won because I made you cry.

Nairaland isnt the beginning and end. It is for you though cheesy

Mentalus tantalusgrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bad Behaviour Of Some Nigerians Abroad / Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie / Nigerians Reveal What Makes Them Cry In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.