Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Margaret Oluyemisi Bajomo is a Year Older - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Margaret Oluyemisi Bajomo is a Year Older (300 Views)

Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older / Kayode Bajomo And Wife Oluyemisi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary With Love. / Lola Margaret Deported From US, Secretly Relocates To Ibadan - Nollyzone.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Margaret Oluyemisi Bajomo is a Year Older by MikePhilly(m): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2021
New Covenant Church, Iju Center. (NCC- Iju), says happy birthday to Margaret Oluyemisi Bajomo who is celebrating her birthday today.

"O' Lord, thank you for keeping me to see this year, what shall I do but to worship at the feet of my maker"

Married to Reverend Kayode Olufemi Bajomo with 6 wonderful children, Margaret was born to the Adenuga family and shares the same birth month as her mother who celebrated 70 years a couple of weeks back.

Our Reverend Bajomo penned a brief but loving tribute to his wife of over 2 decades

"Glorious things are declared concerning you. You are victorious, you are highly favoured and honoured. Happy birthday to my Pearl. Rejoice. Shine forth"

Watch A Blissful Home!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208571602324527&id=1743012292&sfnsn=scwspmo

To sweeten the gist, Margaret Oluyemisi will be delivering a sermon today at New Covenant Church- Iju Center about Overcoming an Enemy Within

Celebration Service
Sunday 17th January 2021

Theme: *Overcoming an Enemy Within: The Canaanites.*

Ministering: *Oluyemisi Bajomo*

Opening Prayer: Sis. Oyinkan Akinbami *8.30-8.40am*

Praise/Worship: Worship team
8.40- 9.10am*

Worship team special rendition
9.10- 9.20am*

Word Ministration and Prayer:
9.20am-10.20am*

Tithe/0ffering/Announcement
10.20 - 10.30am*
Closing:

More life in grace and prosperity Ma grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer Davido Empowers His Crew Members With Wristwatches / BB Naija's Laycon Still On Course For A Place In The Music Industry / Divock Origi Is Not To Blame!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.