Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers (61711 Views)

Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student / Rivers DPO Shot Dead By Armed Robbers While Returning From A Trip. Photos / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Aha. I thought as much. That user seems odd.

I used to know midnighter, too. Was wondering how or why you two would disagree on a victim-blaming and rape thread.
Exactly. She's not been online since June or July last year. Even the way this one writes, you can tell some thing's not right.
Too many scammers on this forum. Be careful.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers by 280Bracket: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Igberetv and copy and paste news are like 5 & 6

Meanwhile you are an agent subscribing fully to their business ideologies.
Re: Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
If I could I would have given her a million dollars she's a real life hero
Re: Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers by Brandonx(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chii59:

Hate-gasm. grin
Trust me, you can't handle me.
Keep moving.
Okay I'm moving already you should too.
Re: Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers by lavenderjade(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
jaybenugo:
Photos of 200L Student Shot by Armed Robbers In Rivers For Resisting Rape Attempt

President of Student Union Government, Rivers State College of Health Science and Management Technology, Comrade ThankGod Nlenya Igwe, has visited the young lady who was shot by armed robbers for resisting rape attempt, IgbereTV reports.

Jeremiah Blessing, a native of Akwa Ibom and a 200 level student of the institution, was shot by armed robbers on Wednesday night, January 13, at about 9:00pm in front of the public toilet close to the school at Ikwerre road, Mile 4, Port Harcourt.

Miss Jeremiah has thanked the men of the State Police Command, students and security guards of the institution for coming to her aid.

Center For Basic Rights Protection And Accountability Campaign wrote on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/101816821688622/posts/180123470524623/?app=fbl

if to sey dem rape her una nor go post her face
Re: Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers by midnighter1(f): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Lesbians, are there lesbians on this particular thread. i can hear lesbians on this thread. let me go and find outundecided
Re: Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers by brandsoncharlie: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
kereman1:
Some people are just heartless, u are an armed robber, a cultist, a rapist nd a killer.

Ph guys make una small small with ur siblings.

How did you know it is PH guys? They're so many residents in PH with different tribe's in Nigeria.
Re: Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers by christopheojo(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
But some of you here on nairaland would say picture or you don't believe
Re: Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers by Hallabee1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
CaIIMeAthena:
I'm from same Akwa ibom state with this lady, my brother was shot and killed and his vehicle snatched at gun point, they made away with it and left his lifeless body on the road.
The evil going on in Rivers State is pathetic

Aje...

I spent more than 5yrs over there in Eleme.. no joy for them there..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers by Zetty177x: 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
God heal her from the trauma...it's in her eyes .so painful

1 Like

Re: Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers by eedimo(m): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
2shaw:
Ugly face
Are you from the moon?
Re: Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers by Slurity(m): 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
TONYE001:
Is it really necessary to expose her identity?

She resist rape, she was not raped. There is nothing like exposure here. She is to be praised
Re: Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 18, 2021
She is really in deep pains from her looks. I wish her a very rapid recovery in Jesus Name Amen cry
Re: Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers by SMBH: 4:12am On Jan 18, 2021
Plead:

Which rivers state? The same one I'm living in? Rivers state is dangerous only on social media, just like akwa ibom is like dubai on social media, but different in reality.

STFU.

No week without reported murder or attempted murder in rivers for the past 2-3 years.

Just say you're used to the violence going on there.
Re: Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers by udomma1005(m): 6:21am On Jan 18, 2021
You publish her photos so that the bandidos will trace her & finish her and there will be nobody to identify them if finally they're arrested. As usual if that occurs, the "competent" Nigerian courts will strike out the case for want of evidence and alas, they will be released back to society! Una well done Clout chasers!
#NorBeEveryThingDemDeyPublish

Re: Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers by FEGEITOK: 6:41am On Jan 18, 2021
udomma1005:
You publish her photos so that the bandidos will trace her & finish her and there will be nobody to identify them if finally they're arrested. As usual if that occurs, the "competent" Nigerian courts will strike out the case for want of evidence and alas, they will be released back to society! Una well done Clout chasers!
#NorBeEveryThingDemDeyPublish

Internet Clout chasing. Zero knowledge or understanding of operational security.

If anything happens to her, the guy who participated in the photo op and those who put it online will have blood on their hands.

Spits

1 Like

Re: Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
SMBH:

STFU.

No week without reported murder or attempted murder in rivers for the past 2-3 years.

Just say you're used to the violence going on there.

Is rivers state more dangerous than lagos state?
I reiterate "rivers state is very dangerous only on social media".
Re: Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers by SMBH: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
Plead:

Is rivers state more dangerous than lagos state?
I reiterate "rivers state is very dangerous only on social media".

No state is not dangerous in Nigeria.

Rivers is no 1 in south
Re: Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers by SHOCK7(m): 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
2shaw:
Ugly face
So cruel and insensitive!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member / Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police / Actor Olumide Olajide Arrested For Defrauding Traders With Fake Bank Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.