Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized (26677 Views)

Nigerian Man Swallows Seven Packets Of Cocaine During Drug Sting In Thailand / Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB / Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized by ipobarethieves: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
Godons1:
IGBO MAN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Amakas

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized by thaoriginator: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
end1999constitu:
...please what's the Nigerian man name?

that's my concern
Chinedu Chukwuemeka Nzeribe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized by bizzibodi(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
kereman1:
Name checkers association of nigeria, do no engage, I repeat do no engage, the report is inconclusive, the suspect's name is being withheld by the media.
Do no engage, as we cannot acertain the tribe of the culprit. The mission is futile, return back to Base.

Captain kere.
Regiment 63, NCAN.
Save yur breath we already know that mud is red..OVER OUT.
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized by bizzibodi(m): 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
He must hav swallow d cocaine with akpu & ofe Owerri angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized by lavenderjade(m): 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
jaybenugo:
A Nigerian national has been hospitalized after he swallowed Cocaine during a raid conducted by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) in upscale Juhu, Mumbai in India, IgbereTV has learnt.

According to journalist, Pratik Salunke, the high drama unfolded outside a five-star hotel in Juhu on Thursday, January 14, where the NCB team reached while acting on a tip off.

"While gathering information on our ongoing cases against drugs, we detained a Nigerian national who swallowed Cocaine during the commotion,” said an NCB officer privy to the investigation.

"The Nigerian who is suspected to be involved in drug peddling is being investigated. We have detained him for investigations." the officer added.

In such cases, the agencies resort to feeding suspected bananas to the empty stomach. Such concealment of drugs in the body is an old method which is usually used by smugglers while flying through airports.

Pratik Salunke wrote on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/pratik_salunke/status/1349933412199481345?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1379254/high-drama-nigerian-man-swallows-cocaine-drug-raid-india/

e nor go pass Igbo person...
Igbo Amaka
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized by comos: 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nbotee:
Trust me dis one no name was attached, it's not the usual suspects becos d names would have been highlighted and bolded

he must be an Igbo man
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized by 2shaw: 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
East coast meets narcotics. Dem follow u reach hospital. Chai why baba suwe own nor be like dis,he for cash out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized by Miracle2020: 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
Just show us his head and we will know which region the criminal is coming from. Although we know that a particular region have 97% criminals.
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized by jacoik(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
Simplyleo:
Assuming this is on a bet9ja site with odds as indicated

Na dem: 1.00012

No be dem: 5700

Even for free, I'm sure nobody will waste time staking the 5700 odd.

grin grin grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no get sense oooooo lolxxxxx hahahaha
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized by jUeLiZ: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
TheChameleon:
YOU, my dear reader and I are 100% sure that :

The Anonymous = X

X = 5 % + Red Mud undecided
guy you don mad finish grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized by Rossintii: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
I blame Igbo parents for this.

They've lost their moral values.

For them, money is everything.

Their children becoming rich is EVERYTHING.

If their children are not rich they mock them, call them failures, and compare them with such and such person's son who has already built ten mansions.

Many of them do not warn their kids against engaging in criminal activity.

For them, whatever you are doing to make money is your 'work'.

IGBO PARENTS ARE TO BLAME.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized by Jessepaid(m): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
Unfuckingbelievable.... cry
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized by nnamdi640: 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
Am sure this person is not from the people they expected him to come from,that is why they deleted his name. Nevertheless, name checkers are disappointed.
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized by Cousin9999: 12:01am On Jan 18, 2021
This is BS. Indians are such degenerates that I doubt they would give this man medical care.
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 18, 2021
elmodee7:
Igbo people
Receive common sense in Jesus Name Amen
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized by Coolgent(m): 7:38am On Jan 18, 2021
He is not Nigerian he must be Biafran

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized by ChidiAlaigbo: 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
punisha:

Life fvcks us all up in the end,
Just choose your fvck up package wisely.

Oga Flat/head na true you talk!!
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized by ChidiAlaigbo: 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
Embryo4040:
Receive common sense in Jesus Name Amen

Receive more sense, na IGBO person!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized by laiperi: 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
There is no doubt that parents' greed is part of the problem. But that is not new in Nigeria.

It is not parents that glamorize ostentatious and conspicuous spending of "gifted" on social media. The youths do.

Actually, I always say majority of Nigerians are decent people that live outside these glamorous cities but the influence of the minority influence the spending of many.

Think about the number of people that have access to foreign funds and launder by going through Central Bank. They are minority that consume most of our incomes.

Indeed, the lion share of our foreign Reserve are at the disposal of Dangote, Otedola, Innoson, Dantata and a few more.

Then the sugar and water companies like Cadbury, Guinness, Coca-Cola and foreign construction companies not to mention Foreign Investor Portfolio.

These are not the parents in the outskirts but few Nigerians and their foreign partners encouraging and feeding our youths sugar "tooth".

Some parents cannot escape though. If you report their children say na 419 and drug peddlers. Dem go ask you weda na your money he steal.

Solution: go back to the days we banned money laundering. Shodipo and FELA were jailed for their legitimate money..

Oya, attack me!
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized by Charlieyoung(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
dumahi:
Hmmm! But why do people commit such crimes these days when there are so many opportunities to make money without endangering your health or freedom? Please, if you need an easy way to earn big here in Nigeria without doing crime, wasting time or recruiting, I advise you to check my profile and get a free audio. This is more than real I swear.
Na them
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

You are my real niggarrrr
Brother anytime you get to Benin city just message me
Check your inbox......I will drop my Italian, America and Chinese number for you.....message me with it on whatsapp

I dey cum benin too oooo

Drop ur numba for my inbox

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife With Acid In Ghana(photo) / I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) / Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.