Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members (36925 Views)

Conrad Esomonu: Suspected Boko Haram Members Invade Home In Owerri / A Nigerian Soldier Posted How They Eliminated Boko Haram Members (graphics) / Photos Of Boko Haram Members Who Surrendered To The Nigerian Army Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by lollybee15(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!
before you counter my claim, know that I'm a christian and I'm speaking from personal experience.
Haram Members by lollybee15: 5:40pm
The governor is stupid, simple. For a long time, Boko haram force Christians in Christian-dominated areas to accept Islam at the face of death. Some had lost their lives because they refused to renounce their Christian faith, few young ones who were afraid to die agreed so as not to be killed gruesomely. They indoctrinate them and when they are arrested by Nigeria Army troops, the next thing you hear is, the person arrested is a Christian. The documentary on how they are being forced to join the group at the face of death is on Internet. Boko haram is 100% Islamic.

2 Likes

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by kogi2010: 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
caniagu44:
converted and brainwashed Christians but real Christian that read the bible will not join Boko haram. the manual of the boko is Koran, I don't know how the Christians among them read the Koran.
oga LRA Lord resistance army are dey not Christians? what is d difference between them and boko haram? Go and find out

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by lollybee15(m): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!
before you counter my claim, know that I'm a christian and I'm speaking from personal experience.
You are not a Christian.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by johhbekeboh09: 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
deantimes:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/todaypoliticsng.com/christians-foreigners-also-boko-haram-members-zulum/amp/

Zulum,you for investigate who de fund their operations...no come de tell us say Boko Haram no be only muslims
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Tye1: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!
Just because of likes you are denying your religion. Shows you are not proud of Your god. Repent now....
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Jackshira(m): 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
I can't believe Nigerian are still sleeping.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by caniagu44: 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
kogi2010:

oga LRA Lord resistance army are dey not Christians? what is d difference between them and boko haram? Go and find out
LRA are mostly Catholics and they are fighting for their people just like the ojuckwu soldiers. They are fighting against social injustice and equity in governance. they are not imposing any law or ideology on anybody. Boko haram are Muslims are Jihad is one of the facets of Islam. if you can not fight Jihad, you are to support Jihad like what you are doing at the moment. your taquiyya will not work for people like because we read and understand the Koran.

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by kogi2010: 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
caniagu44:
LRA are mostly Catholics and they are fighting for their people just like the ojuckwu soldiers. They are fighting against social injustice and equity in governance. they are not imposing any law or ideology on anybody. Boko haram are Muslims are Jihad is one of the facets of Islam. if you can not fight Jihad, you are to support Jihad like what you are doing at the moment. your taquiyya will not work for people like because we read and understand the Koran.
oga LRA recruit children rape women n u said dey fighting for social justice?

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by CivilAboki: 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!
Then you must be a fool to say that.

How can Christians be part of bokoharam when they are the primary target.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by CivilAboki: 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
lollybee15:
Haram Members by lollybee15: 5:40pm
The governor is stupid, simple. For a long time, Boko haram force Christians in Christian-dominated areas to accept Islam at the face of death. Some had lost their lives because they refused to renounce their Christian faith, few young ones who were afraid to die agreed so as not to be killed gruesomely. They indoctrinate them and when they are arrested by Nigeria Army troops, the next thing you hear is, the person arrested is a Christian. The documentary on how they are being forced to join the group at the face of death is on Internet. Boko haram is 100% Islamic.
Thank you my brother you've said it as it is.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Ugonna62: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Not all muslims are terrorist but all terrorist are muslims

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by LLMG: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
Of what use or importance is this. Explain/expatiate.
Sirjamo:
Whoever kill anyone, unless it be for murder or spreading corruption in the land, it's as if he has killed the whole of humanity - Surah Al Maidah - Quran CH 5 V 32

I AM DONE TALKING

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by somehow: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

Ah, I don't deny christians are into crime...but Christians with Boko kind of sounds strange to me.

That it sounds strange does not make it impossible

Afterall, we have clergy men even known as armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by globalresource: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

Okay, but it still sounds like tales to me, to be fair.

( That means Shekau wants to be like Suleiman the Magnificent)

And you easily believe that guy. They only want to issue out the lies like before. Can u go before Shekau and tell him Jesus is Lord and he won't behead the person head. People boko call keferii and they are here telling us Christians are bokoharam. What a mundane idea. Bokoharam will burn the north until one day they will Tel themselve the truth
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Kingsean(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
oh no I hate zulum now. he has really fumbled. Christians in bokoharam. haba!!!
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Kennyfancy(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
batstan:

You can spy a spouse but can't spy on BH to know there are Christians.
You can't even tell if the person you quoted is a Christian?
Your technology has made you dumber
trash �️�️
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Atole26: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
When will everyone realize it's not a religious fight undecided..

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by jumper524(m): 6:17am On Jan 18, 2021
Blue3k:

If Borno doesn't have peace the rest of the country wont? Boko hmHaram the height of their power they could only hit Abuja. The south is perfectly fine since Boko haram is a localised cancer at this point.
that's what we taught until an outstretched part of Boko Haram started getting into banditry and kidnapping in the northwest and north Central.
today even Abuja ain't really safe, Southwest are now experiencing banditry and kidnapping.

u know all this stuffs was not in Nigeria before.
when Sudan and Mali was troubled, no one taught it would reach this far.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by jumper524(m): 6:18am On Jan 18, 2021
Atole26:
When will everyone realize it's not a religious fight undecided..
till they realize from experience.
sadly, not everyone learning from experience are lucky to tell others.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Born2Breed(f): 6:22am On Jan 18, 2021
"The principle of federal character is enshrined in the constitution, but it has been abused"

I'm glad he started the above. Though incomplete.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by annyz: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!

You then need to be banished from Christendom for life.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by kabillionaire(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!

"speaking from personal experience", were/are you with them?
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by amuwo1980: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
Loveurneighbour:

May God deliver u
Amen and may God not deliver u and let u die in ur hate filled useless gutter religion scum
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by faceland: 7:30am On Jan 19, 2021
PrinceGallant:

Hypocrisy kill you there

Which hypocrisy? Do they buy bomb in the market? If it is boom prove it? If you offend a Nigeria police, he would turn the story upside-down. No Christian is in Boko Haram (even the other radical Islamist that join would behead such Christian). You are the one fooling yourself.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by PrinceGallant: 11:21am On Jan 19, 2021
faceland:

Which hypocrisy? Do they buy bomb in the market? If it is boom prove it? If you offend a Nigeria police, he would turn the story upside-down. No Christian is in Boko Haram (even the other radical Islamist that join would behead such Christian). You are the one fooling yourself.

Your hypocrisy is smelling. If a man who is in the centre of terrorism says something and you; who is far away of the state says otherwise, it shows how stinking is your reasoning. Do you know more than the bornos? Come on, who is Nathaniel Samuel?

Come off your religious bigotry, North is a Muslim populated area, what do you think is the ratio of Christians that have been killed to o that of Muslims? Definitely, it is infinitesimal. Reason, use your head, don't let your sense got clouded with "my religion". Are you that daft?

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by faceland: 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
PrinceGallant:

Your hypocrisy is smelling. If a man who is in the centre of terrorism says something and you; who is far away of the state says otherwise, it shows how stinking is your reasoning. Do you know more than the bornos? Come on, who is Nathaniel Samuel?

Come off your religious bigotry, North is a Muslim populated area, what do you think is the ratio of Christians that have been killed to o that of Muslims? Definitely, it is infinitesimal. Reason, use your head, don't let your sense got clouded with "my religion". Are you that daft?

I didn't have time to read your jargon.

Since dead body doesn't testify, I don't want a situation where soldiers or police would kill an innocent christian youth and claim he was a "Christian Member of Boko Haram" <-- It's facilitating that you didn't see that statement as an oxymoron; Christian Member of Boko Haram grin That is ridiculous.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by orisa37: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
Foreigners-also-boko-haram-members. Yes. They're Mercenaries and they're not Christians.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by berryPee(m): 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ewu gambia, until you see Boko Haram as a common enemy of the state, OYO is ur case
Blue3k:

Boko haram is under your bed mumu. They're everywhere as you claim yet they doing nothing unlike before. The fact is they're weaker than before and no threat to the south. If they could project power that far they would.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Blue3k(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
berryPee:
Ewu gambia, until you see Boko Haram as a common enemy of the state, OYO is ur case

Mumu did I claim they weren't a common enemy? Stop arguing foolishly.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Kennyfancy(m): 1:48am On Jan 24, 2021
batstan:

You can spy a spouse but can't spy on BH to know there are Christians.
You can't even tell if the person you quoted is a Christian?
Your technology has made you dumber
cry me a river, BH are all muslim

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Security Forces Neutralized Ikonson, Other "Unknown Gunmen" / ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos / Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.