Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members (36927 Views)

Conrad Esomonu: Suspected Boko Haram Members Invade Home In Owerri / A Nigerian Soldier Posted How They Eliminated Boko Haram Members (graphics) / Photos Of Boko Haram Members Who Surrendered To The Nigerian Army Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by TruthHurts1(m): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Please don't say more. There's been enough stupidity and lies coming from you to last for several life times.

richiemcgold:

siddon there. wetin you sabi. if you know any serving members of Nigerian Army in north east, you fit take style inquire from them. Let me tell you, there are mercenaries from the south who are members of bandits, cattle rustlers and terrorists in the north. I won't say more than this.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by NoonMasamune: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
joinpreneur:
Christians are little Christ. They are the ones who have in fullness the mind of Christ. They're the children of God. They who have been sealed in the Holy Spirit.

So, Mr Zulum, the people you're referring as Christians, do they meet the up criteria, if no, then shut up forever for they're not Christians.

Many times, we ask some questions that already have been answered. Like, should you put food in your mouth or nose? That's foolish question.

What I know and sure of, the heart of man is desperately wicked. If we always try our thoughts before execution, we'll know certain things worth doing and not. Before we do anything, let's always ask ourselves what essence I'm doing this and to what effect will it have on me and fellow persons. If your motives are pure and tried with God's standard, you're free to execute it. Otherwise, if you execute it, you'll be in trouble.

Accept Jesus Christ today in Truth and righteousness, if you're yet to!

My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works
https://www.nairaland.com/5819661/encounter-woman-god-prophetic-still
I see. Do you also agree that the Muslims in boko haram do not meet the criteria of islam and they should not be labelled together with the rest of the Muslims in Nigeria?
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by MikeBetty(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!
before you counter my claim, know that I'm a christian and I'm speaking from personal experience.
what is that your personal experience? When did the ideology changed? Where the christains converted or are they still christian?
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by slimghost(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!
before you counter my claim, know that I'm a christian and I'm speaking from personal experience.

No, you are speaking from BMC experience. You clowns can’t be throwing claims around without data or evidence to back it up.
The nitwit called Zulum is saying all these just to avoid calling out his demigod Buhari.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by olaayodele(m): 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
deantimes:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/todaypoliticsng.com/christians-foreigners-also-boko-haram-members-zulum/amp/

If it is true that Christians are among boko Haram,the Islamic scholars should denounce them publicly and continue to criticize the group.They should tell Shekau that he is not a Muslim but a Christian publicly.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Sammyblaq(m): 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ndi nzuzu...
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by PrinceGallant: 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
faceland:

Show us the bomb and prove to us it was dangerous by doing a controlled explosion. That story is filled with lots of loopholes. Did he say he is BOKO HARAM. Did Boko Haram claimed responsible to have sent him? Can he recite a single verse in the Quran. Where he was caught, it that a war zone.

Hypocrisy kill you there
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by HallaDaTruth: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
This governor must be high on shekau's d❓❓❓k. Where did he see Christians being a part of Islamic trash terrorist group
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Hapuruchukwu(m): 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Somebody close to that Governor should please ask him when last he had contact with lie Mohammed and duration of their meeting.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Mohammedoba36: 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:
Foregners yes, christians no

Boko Haram aren't the Ottomans

Christians yes, ipob terrorists members yes, boko haram is just a name, but the people involved are unbelievable, Nigerians should wake up and forget sentiments.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by kayusely70(m): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
[quote author=waleadeagb post=98154629] Leah Was Abducted In Dapchi, Yobe State. Christian aren't in Boko Haram cos the ideology behind the formation of BH is war against anything that depict Western lifestyles. Religion, Culture and Even sciences. That's the reason they canvas for ban of normal western style of education, stoppage of English in conversation, Islamizing all northerners and even Nigeria in general. Leah Shuaib that was abducted some years ago from Chibok with other girls is still in grip of BH cos she refused to renounce her religion from Christian to Islamic religion and she happens to be the only abducted girl from Chibok that is still left in their custody all because of her refusal to convert to Islamic religion. This Malam/ Hausas/Fulanis/Giro cows can be so absurd atimes, even if you don't know what to say or rather you are trying to garner sympathy from the South cos you are in Lagos making a stupid speech....You should not have come here to the south and openly show yo
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Blue3k(m): 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
berryPee:
Stop spewing shit from the left corner of your mouth. FYI Boko haram cell members are all over the country, just that God has been thwarting their plans of country-wide strike....

Boko haram is under your bed mumu. They're everywhere as you claim yet they doing nothing unlike before. The fact is they're weaker than before and no threat to the south. If they could project power that far they would.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Mohammedoba36: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
Boko haram is a group of muslims, Christians, ipob terrorists, shi'ite members, and some defeated politicians, they are the course of our problems in Nigeria.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Liposure: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
batstan:
You need to travel wide. We have Christians amongst them. Na business e be.
pagans not christians

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Liposure: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
batstan:
You need to travel wide. We have Christians amongst them. Na business e be.
pagans not christians
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by maxzzo1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!
Which experience? You don't even know where Borno is? BH dat is against Christians small time una go say Shekau na Christian....... Was thinking Zulum has something in his brain na i know beta aboki na aboki no mata how u garnish am..
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by DollarBuddy: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
Mu.mu governor.... then why are they called Islamist terror group?

honestly i'm beginning to lose my followership of this Zulum governor. Dude is a religious pundit.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by oyatz(m): 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
leadzeal:
It is not a religion issue, it is about the installment of an IDEAology which is the inconspicuous IDEAL.

It's a religious issue.

It's call a spade a spade.

Boko Haram is fighting to institute a Caliphate with the Shari'ah laws as the ultimate rule and you are trying to say it's not a religious matter.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Deepthoughts: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
deantimes:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/todaypoliticsng.com/christians-foreigners-also-boko-haram-members-zulum/amp/
professor zulum is right,in fact the chief imam of isis is a Christian, shameless hypocrite.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Gaddafih001(m): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
Herdsmen:

Personal experience...

Guy how far.. you don follow them go jihad before?

Where you get the experience and how?

Ndi nairaland sef
He is their SHEHU on Nairaland....

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Loveurneighbour: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
amuwo1980:

Sectarian fights have always been with Islam right from day one
May God deliver u
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Dollanaira: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
Lol
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Loveurneighbour: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
Smitharo:

Then next time, try not to also talk abt it.

Shalom.
Why beating around the bush?
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by oluwaahmed: 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
This guy seems to know a lot about boko haram.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Loveurneighbour: 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
Smitharo:

Seems u enjoy arguing, jst ansa d simple question I asked and save Urslf d long talk.

Rhetoric question?
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Dawnofhope: 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!
so you are a christian and you are a member right ?
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Nicoswit(m): 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!
Can we know and learn from the experience?
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Junior66:

That point is useless. Most of the prophet's early followers fought and killed themselves just to take over from him despite all of them being Muslims. Muslims always attack Muslims because they are many types of Muslims. Even within Sunni Islam they are many sects with differing ideologies that always attack one another.
Beer parlour talk!!
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by totalhouse(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!
What personal experience? How can a christian be fronting a jihadist agenda...are you sure you are even a practising Christian because I don't understand what ideology you are propagating here. Oga Christians are not boko haram members. You can say another
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by bjsany4luv(m): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!

You are right. A friend's dad, who happens to be in the Army once said it that, christians and also few people from SE/SS are also among them..

Reality is insurgency in Nigeria is politically driven and using religious or tribal reasons as a cover up is definitely a strategy they had always use in dividing us. Unfortunately the division will never stop.

2 Likes

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by lollybee15(m): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
The governor is stupid, simple. For a long time, Boko haram force Christians in Christian-dominated areas to accept Islam at the face of death. Some had lost their lives because they refused to renounce their Christian faith, few young ones who were afraid to die agreed so as not to be killed gruesomely. They indoctrinate them and when they are arrested by Nigeria Army troops, the next thing you hear is, the person arrested is a Christian. The documentary on how they are being forced to join the group at the face of death is on Internet. Boko haram is 100% Islamic.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by kogi2010: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
[quote author=saaron post=98147535]Rubbish irresponsible talk.
- How many Christian terrorist go about village to village slaughtering people because of their religion like boko haram muslim terrorists?
- How many muslims girls and boys were abducted in their schools by Christian terrorists?
- How many mosques were bombed by Christian terrorists?
- How many Islamic Sheiks, Mallams and muslim scholars were abducted, slaughtered and beheaded by Christian terrorists group like boko haram muslims did countless of times to Christians?

oga do u know about the Lord resistance army ( LRA)? in case u don't know find out abt dere activities in Uganda, South Sudan Congo

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable / Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa / Reno Omokri: Nigeria's 2023 Election Results Just Gave Me Overnight Grey Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.