Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Are They My Relations Or Who Are They? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are They My Relations Or Who Are They? (305 Views)

I Work In Ocean Bank, Customer Relations Dept - Slay Queen Breaks Internet® / Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins / Female Prison Guard Captured For 'engaging In Sexual Relations With A Detainee' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are They My Relations Or Who Are They? by dollytino4real(f): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2021
children birth to my stepfather by another woman, who are they to me in Africa settings, because to me i don't see dem as my stepbrothers or step sisters I see dem as just a friend or strangers to me, pls air ur view if am right or wrong thank you, happy Sunday
Re: Are They My Relations Or Who Are They? by InfernoNig: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2021
No. No relation what so even. For the sake of Nigerian settings let's call them Step Brothers In-law or Step Sisters In-law
Re: Are They My Relations Or Who Are They? by TheStakeHolder(m): 10:20am On Jan 17, 2021
Children from your step father are your step-brothers / step-sisters....

3 Likes

Re: Are They My Relations Or Who Are They? by frozen70(f): 11:08am On Jan 17, 2021
dollytino4real:
children birth to my stepfather by another woman, who are they to me in Africa settings, because to me i don't see dem as my stepbrothers or step sisters I see dem as just a friend or strangers to me, pls air ur view if am right or wrong thank you, happy Sunday

The truth is, you have to see them as part of your extended families

It now depends on you whether to keep a good relationship with them or jus casual relationships with them

No one knows who will help each other tomorrow
Re: Are They My Relations Or Who Are They? by dollytino4real(f): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2021
frozen70:

The truth is, you have to see them as part of your extended families

It now depends on you whether to keep a good relationship with them or jus casual relationships with them

No one knows who will help each other tomorrow
ok, thanks
Re: Are They My Relations Or Who Are They? by Kobicove(m): 11:36am On Jan 17, 2021
dollytino4real:

Technically speaking they are your relations although you're not related to them by blood
Re: Are They My Relations Or Who Are They? by SILENTandSMART2: 11:38am On Jan 17, 2021
They're eleribuu original wink

smiley
Re: Are They My Relations Or Who Are They? by usj(m): 11:48am On Jan 17, 2021
What do you call the man? Stepfather? The marriage between your mum and their father makes all of you step brothers and sisters. If you're asking because you have a romantic feeling for one of his boys, since you're not biologically related it okay. But, you're all still family just that in that case it's not called incest
Re: Are They My Relations Or Who Are They? by dollytino4real(f): 11:50am On Jan 17, 2021
Kobicove:

Technically speaking they are your relations although you're not related to them by blood
ok I know

(1) (Reply)

About My Supernatural Ability. My Super Powser / Suggest Best Headphone To Get / My Story And What Am Facing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.