Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

I Want To Change My Name Because Of This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Change My Name Because Of This (325 Views)

How To Change Your NIN Data Yourself - NIMC Self Service NIN Modification / Please How Can I Change My Nairaland Username? / How To Change Jamb Email Address 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Change My Name Because Of This by sunnyelevates(m): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders, I have a problem with which I need your contributions. I want to do change my name; the reason is that, to me, the name has no meaning, and so I want to change it to a meaningful name.

My problem now is on how to go about it. I am in my 100 level currently, and I started registration last year, but I was not able to complete my registration due to the pandemic issue. How do I change my name and then make it reflect on my school data, bank, and other information that concerns me?
Please, I need your advice on this issue. I want to do it before school resumption.
Re: I Want To Change My Name Because Of This by kalu61(m): 6:39am On Jan 20, 2021
Answer the new name while your certificates bear the original name. After, you can get court affidavit for change of name.

Or get the affidavit and see how it can change it but that's going to consume time and money.
Re: I Want To Change My Name Because Of This by sinkhole: 6:52am On Jan 20, 2021
sunnyelevates:
Good morning Nairalanders, I have a problem with which I need your contributions. I want to do change my name; the reason is that, to me, the name has no meaning, and so I want to change it to a meaningful name.

My problem now is on how to go about it. I am in my 100 level currently, and I started registration last year, but I was not able to complete my registration due to the pandemic issue. How do I change my name and then make it reflect on my school data, bank, and other information that concerns me?
Please, I need your advice on this issue. I want to do it before school resumption.
which kain problem u wan con put yaself into nau?
Look, change of name, if not done properly will always put you in trouble and may even interfere with your carrier movement.
Why not keep the old name as official and ask people to call you by your preferred name?
Me, I just dey fear for you o, as tins no dey dey straight for dis country!

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Baby Mama Finally Record His First Single Featuring His Baby (wizkid) / Practical Photography Training In Ibadan / How Money Is Made In The Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.