Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

How To Change Your NIN Data Yourself - NIMC Self Service NIN Modification - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Change Your NIN Data Yourself - NIMC Self Service NIN Modification (7367 Views)

JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) / How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. / NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change Your NIN Data Yourself - NIMC Self Service NIN Modification by Schorlashipreg: 5:57pm On Mar 24
The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) has announced a way for Nigerians to modify their data on the National Identification Number (NIN) easily themselves with the NIMC Self Service NIN Modification website https://selfservicemodification.nimc.gov.ng

Did you know you can modify your name, date of birth, mobile number, house address, email address, etc., on the NIMC Self-Service App?

All modifications on the National Identification Number (NIN) can be done seamlessly on the NIMC Self-Service App.

[center]How to modify your NIN data [/center]

1. Log on to the NIMC modification portal or app which you can get at https://edustuff.com.ng/use-nimc-self-service-nin-modification/ or access https://selfservicemodification.nimc.gov.ng

2. Click on Register if you don't have an account

3. Click on login if you already have an account

4. After login, you will be requested to provide your NIN, last name and email address

5. After providing the above credentials, you will gain access to the dashboard to do the modification

Source: https://edustuff.com.ng/use-nimc-self-service-nin-modification/

5 Likes

Re: How To Change Your NIN Data Yourself - NIMC Self Service NIN Modification by sulakishop(m): 7:03pm On Mar 24
Thank you for the information
Re: How To Change Your NIN Data Yourself - NIMC Self Service NIN Modification by Bankowner: 7:43pm On Mar 24
Has anyone tried this?
Error code is "NIN verification failed. Please try again later".
I've been at it for over 2 hours.

4 Likes

Re: How To Change Your NIN Data Yourself - NIMC Self Service NIN Modification by oluwatomiwa(m): 8:16pm On Mar 24
Same here
Re: How To Change Your NIN Data Yourself - NIMC Self Service NIN Modification by Eaglepixel: 9:03pm On Mar 24
I hope it works
Re: How To Change Your NIN Data Yourself - NIMC Self Service NIN Modification by Ay04z(m): 9:25pm On Mar 24
Jokes.....u better text me to get Ur modification done in 7 days
Re: How To Change Your NIN Data Yourself - NIMC Self Service NIN Modification by hunterezi(m): 11:13pm On Mar 24
Ay04z:

I want to remove a letter from my name. How much?
Re: How To Change Your NIN Data Yourself - NIMC Self Service NIN Modification by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:46pm On Mar 24
Moderators, front page!
Re: How To Change Your NIN Data Yourself - NIMC Self Service NIN Modification by backtalkG(m): 7:29am On Mar 25
Government charges up 15 k for dob corrections and they are not about to forgo that money for nothing
So this thread is crap

1 Like

Re: How To Change Your NIN Data Yourself - NIMC Self Service NIN Modification by Schorlashipreg: 7:32am On Mar 25
You can define crap or not. NIMC announced this and the news was passed on. That's it.
backtalkG:

Government charges up 15 k for dob corrections and they are not about to forgo that money for nothing
So this thread is crap

3 Likes

Re: How To Change Your NIN Data Yourself - NIMC Self Service NIN Modification by 2cribz: 8:05am On Mar 25
I did my nine in 2010 or so.and my names were all on errors,wrong date of birth,etc.please how can I retrieve my email because I can't remember it. How do we go about it

1 Like

Re: How To Change Your NIN Data Yourself - NIMC Self Service NIN Modification by 2cribz: 8:07am On Mar 25
How much.pls state the price here.
Ay04z:
Re: How To Change Your NIN Data Yourself - NIMC Self Service NIN Modification by Aboks(m): 12:53pm On Mar 25
Ok
Re: How To Change Your NIN Data Yourself - NIMC Self Service NIN Modification by Psady(m): 4:10pm On Mar 25
Until I hear or see someone who had successfully modified their data on NiN through this process then will I proceed,
Re: How To Change Your NIN Data Yourself - NIMC Self Service NIN Modification by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:59pm On Mar 25
backtalkG:

So this thread is crap
There are places where they charge up to 35k self, not government though
Re: How To Change Your NIN Data Yourself - NIMC Self Service NIN Modification by NigerianPatriot(m): 5:25pm On Mar 25
The fact they announce a new app that doesn't work is completely disgraceful.
Re: How To Change Your NIN Data Yourself - NIMC Self Service NIN Modification by jonescosmos: 6:24am On Mar 26
It's not working. Total piece of crap.
Re: How To Change Your NIN Data Yourself - NIMC Self Service NIN Modification by EroticJane(f): 11:38pm On Mar 26
Schorlashipreg:
You can define crap or not. NIMC announced this and the news was passed on. That's it.
It doesn't work so it is crap and full of sh1t too

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Differences Between First Name, Last Name, And Middle Name? / Guide To Writing Visa Sop (Statement of purpose). / Read Essay of NISD third edition best debaters :::(First Stage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.