Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Free Facebook Marketing Training Course -equippd Your Self For Offer Opportunits - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Facebook Marketing Training Course -equippd Your Self For Offer Opportunits (174 Views)

N-power: Have You Checked Your Self Service Portal Today? / Are Still Looking For A Job? Do This And Help Your Self For The Main Time / How To Prepare Your Self For A Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Facebook Marketing Training Course -equippd Your Self For Offer Opportunits by Elitehookup: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2021
If you're out this period seeking any job offer, I bet you in-demand skills will be required which are digital skills.

I will tell you this now, there are tons of job opportunities out there. There is no just a suitable candidate to fill the positions

So which have you got for yourself?

Meanwhile, I have got this hot demand part of digital marketing tutorial for absolutely 100% free. Nothing to pay down the line, is up to you.

Here are what is covered on the Facebook Ads Tutorials
1. How To Create A Brand Facebook Page
2. How To Create Facebook Business Manager Account
3. How To Add Payment Method To Facebook Ads Account
4. How To Run Your First Facebook Ads Campaign (Create Ads & Audience Targeting)
5. How To Install Facebook Pixel On Website
>> CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE FULL COURSE TUTORIAL

The video is begginer to expert on how to run a successful facebook ad

(1) (Reply)

Join Piggyvest And Earn From Your Savings And When You Invite People / In Osogbo: A Front Desk Manager, Marketers & A Hair Stylist Are Needed / Write And Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.