Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

N-power: Have You Checked Your Self Service Portal Today? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: Have You Checked Your Self Service Portal Today? (1367 Views)

N-power Have Started Paying / N-Power: Device Delivery Update / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power: Have You Checked Your Self Service Portal Today? by respect80(m): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
A beneficiary sent the screenshot below to me.

He said he logged in to his self service portal and checked the payroll tab on his dashboard only to see that his bank details were not showing anymore, instead they just wrote "no payment data available."
Can someone explain What this is all about please abi people don enter one chance again

Re: N-power: Have You Checked Your Self Service Portal Today? by Babawee: 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
The icon of payroll
Has been removed again

1 Like

Re: N-power: Have You Checked Your Self Service Portal Today? by respect80(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
Babawee:
The icon of payroll
Has been removed again
Ok...
Let me check again
Re: N-power: Have You Checked Your Self Service Portal Today? by respect80(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
Babawee:
The icon of payroll
Has been removed again

It's still there. Check well or change your browser settings to desktop view...
Re: N-power: Have You Checked Your Self Service Portal Today? by ogazi4u(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
Will this dev put money in our aza?? Boiz are broke already

1 Like

Re: N-power: Have You Checked Your Self Service Portal Today? by respect80(m): 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
ogazi4u:
Will this dev put money in our aza?? Boiz are broke already

I wonder o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power: Have You Checked Your Self Service Portal Today? by Olamideayomide(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
Same here too o
But I think is general issue that will be attending to soon

1 Like

Re: N-power: Have You Checked Your Self Service Portal Today? by Alonzo50: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
did u mean our bank detail have disapear on portal
Re: N-power: Have You Checked Your Self Service Portal Today? by Alonzo50: 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
Olamideayomide:
Same here too o
But I think is general issue that will be attending to soon
u mean our acount detail no show again for porta
Re: N-power: Have You Checked Your Self Service Portal Today? by respect80(m): 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
Alonzo50:
u mean our acount detail no show again for porta
Yes o.

If they are updating the portal then they should have taken it down and make it temporarily inaccessible or put a maintenance notice until they finish the update instead of allowing people to log in and see this kind of information on their dashboard.
Re: N-power: Have You Checked Your Self Service Portal Today? by Tfamily: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
respect80:
A beneficiary sent the screenshot below to me.

He said he logged in to his self service portal and checked the payroll tab on his dashboard only to see that his bank details were not showing anymore, instead they just wrote "no payment data available."
Can someone explain What this is all about please abi people don enter one chance again
likewise mine

1 Like

Re: N-power: Have You Checked Your Self Service Portal Today? by 9ise(m): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
That is why it is listed under the new tab 'PAYROLL'

it means no details "that you have been paid any stipend atall'..

more like payment history..

So calm down.. everyone has it..
Re: N-power: Have You Checked Your Self Service Portal Today? by respect80(m): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2021
9ise:
That is why it is listed under the new tab 'PAYROLL'

it means no details "that you have been paid any stipend atall'..

more like payment history..

So calm down.. everyone has it..

Ok tnx.
It better b so...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Customs Service Opens Portal For Massive Recruitment 2021/2022 / 100k Monthly Salary For Sales Executive / Sales Representative Needed Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.