Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,078 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

What I Learned From Today's Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Learned From Today's Service (185 Views)

What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman / How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School / What Was Today Service Topic And Scriptural Verse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Learned From Today's Service by KNOWMORE56: 11:35am On Jan 17, 2021
Demonic locusts: revelation 9:1-11

- a star (Satan) falls from heaven with a key and loose the bottomless pit.
- smoke comes out of the pit ( the pit is filled with smoke and the place is the prison for demons.
- these are what the science called aliens
- nobody is able to commit suicide during their the time
Re: What I Learned From Today's Service by KNOWMORE56: 11:36am On Jan 17, 2021
To be on the safe side, repeat today and believe the gospel.
Re: What I Learned From Today's Service by KNOWMORE56: 8:21am On Jan 31, 2021
We are not permitted to know all things:

*. Revelation 10:4 "KJV:And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, SEAL UP THOSE THINGS WHICH THE SEVEN THUNDERS UTTERED, and WRITE THEM NOT.

This is why the Christians who are going into search for more information should be careful so that

they don't cross boundaries!
Re: What I Learned From Today's Service by KNOWMORE56: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2021
The so called 6&7th books of Moses is not for the heavenly minded .

The heavenly minded should not crave for such knowledge revelation 10:4

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When A Sinner Shares Evangelism Materials / Apostle Sulieman / Once Saved, Continue In Sin And You Are Forvere Saved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.