Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 (24433 Views)

15 Miscreants To Spend 3 Months In Jail For Obstructing Lagos Pedestrian Bridges / Seyi Tinubu Travels In Presidential Jet To Watch Polo Tournament In Kano. / FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by tete7000(m): 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
Where does our demented president travel to? Only his Daura village and he needs all this money as traveling allowance? What a scam!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by MedicH: 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Una never see anything.

Funny enough, if Buhari (eventually) comes out for the 3rd term, some people go still vote for am.

That's Nigeria for you.

People like lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by opribo(m): 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
jojoki:
Are they not collecting urge salaries? Kia Naija don suffer. Where dem do travel go in this pandemic period? Haba!

Once they move out of Aso rock, na travel they must collect travel allowee any movement is a trip. Even if na to come commission road. Meanwhile, their host will take care of all their welfare.

The type of travel that they may need all that money has been replaced by virtual meetings meanwhile they will still collect and it never goes back to the purse. They pay lip service to the word patriotism.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by samwillyco1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
Is well, that's I have to say
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
MasterRahl:
The sad news is that potential politicians and leaders are waiting to also steal.
It's already in our make-up.

Most if not all are ready to cheer a thief up provided hin drop sontin for dem...

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by Iceyjayz: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
While the citizens of the shíthole republic are suffering and smiling
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by Pelxmiye(m): 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Is that they are not paid or collecting salary for the work wey them dey do or what.
Nigerians, pay for their travels, feeding, housing, clothing, bills, medicals done to their extended relations. What did we do wrong? They want to borrow from dormant accounts to feed themselves as usual.
God please destroy Nigeria already

Haba take am easy nah grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
grin wailers e pain una??
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by Sammyblaq(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hello Thunder... You need to strike these guys now.

Rubbish and ingredient!.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
Realtord43:
OK

Upon the money spent on feeding, buhari still a vegetable without sense and Osinbajo still a midget without gaining height or sense

True, there is freedom of expression, buts its a thin line between expression and talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by chozzy: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
Terrible
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by Obyino: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
Our politicians nah the real Yahoo boys,but their supporters no go ever gree....imagine billions just for feeding and transport cheesy
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by orlaglobal234: 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
Are they travel to heaven ni? even to travel to heaven is free of charge because me I don't understand this country again oo
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by Dollanaira: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Jesus
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by Wahala90: 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
SirDelight:
When you are big, you are big.
You can't work like an elephant & feed like an ant.

With no bit of envy, I pray for such grace angry

Modified: Not necessarily a political seat or office

Similarly, when you are a fool, you are a fool. So you are a fool.
I don't envy you a bit and I don't pray to be like you.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by EazyMoh(m): 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
SirDelight:
When you are big, you are big.
You can't work like an elephant & feed like an ant.

With no bit of envy, I pray for such grace angry

Modified: Not necessarily a political seat or office
It's only a political seat or Yahoo proceeds that can give you such reckless budget.
Even Dangote doesn't budget that for himself.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
Wahala90:

Similarly, when you are a fool, you are a fool. So you are a fool.
I don't envy you a bit and I don't pray to be like you.

More power to your elbow
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by olajonzin(m): 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Awon werey tun de ooo
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by blackpanda: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
Aflix:
Lol.....Una must defend

It's common sense
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
AreaFada2:

I remember Buhari making a speech as military head of state then. He talk of diversification, self reliance, farming, bla bla bla. Even kids then could hear the hypocrisy of it all. Decades on, same speeches and wishful thinking. No action.

Resources and potential have never made anyone magically rich. Vision, planning and thorough execution have.
Agreed! But I wonder whether things will ever get better someday undecided
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by Owoloyeoloye1(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Now I know the reason why Osinbajo and Buhari's skin will never reflect their being in such positions...upon say dem dey collect this kind huge money for feeding and travels, e no show for their body! HALLELUYAH!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by rolams(m): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
Only two people! Which way Nigeria!

Demo is really Crazy!!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by nkemjacob2(m): 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
Really federalism is expensive. How poor the economy is yet we run expensive budget.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by Ladokun12(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
If Una no become president and vice president won't you people eat...
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by unscripted(m): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
privaldo:

Please can I get the context of this statement?
am wondering too oo, it seems he smoking weed while typing
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by BlackFlamefromP: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
Are they going to eat the whole world and are they travelling to the moon?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by privaldo: 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
unscripted:
am wondering too oo, it seems he smoking weed while typing

grin grin The guy is only confused.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by Easyincome24: 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
This is not too much for the first and second citizens of a country to spend but what makes this out of proportion is the ill financial state of this country.

A well planned economy will see how to cut down expenses of this nature.

We can't afford living large when we owe huge debt. Poverty and inflation rising like an ocean tide that refuses to subside.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 18, 2021
After reading out this headline in a viewing centre... Someone shouted RACISM!!!

How do racism connect to the headline? grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by jojoki: 6:56am On Jan 18, 2021
opribo:

Once they move out of Aso rock, na travel they must collect travel allowee any movement is a trip. Even if na to come commission road. Meanwhile, their host will take care of all their welfare.

The type of travel that they may need all that money has been replaced by virtual meetings meanwhile they will still collect and it never goes back to the purse. They pay lip service to the word patriotism.

Your submission made lots of sense. They are like a parasite trying to kill the host. Very pathetic!

Only God will save this country
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 by ThugBoy(m): 8:59am On Jan 18, 2021
Election go still come some hungry fools go still vote all this old thieves in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud / Nigeria's Economy Set To Overtake South-Africa's In Two Years / 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.